Status: Finished:)

Inside of You

It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss.

Then you said,
Noooo, woahhhh
I’m never gonna be inside of you

Babe explained her plans to Maddy while they were setting up the merch tables. Maddy smiled, “That will get ole’ Johnnyboy back for you forsuree!”

“Let’s hope that it does,” Babe said nervously restacking the same pile of t-shirts for the fourth time.
Maddy laughed, “Take it easy Babe. I’m sure your grand master plan will work out.”

Then the fans started overrunning the venue and Babe and Maddy had to get right to selling t-shirts. Babe recognized one of the girls that was in line to by a something. Babe started listening in on their conversation.

“Tonight’s gonna be thee night,” the first girl said happily to her friend.
The second girl laughed, “Come on Amanda. That’s what you say every night and you haven’t slept with Johnohh yet!”

Babe almost laughed, John was definitely not the type to go for a groupie. The first girl, Amanda, talked again, “Well it’ll happen tonight! I happen to know that theres gonna be a party so we’ll just sneak in and meet the guys Lauren! Comee on, it’s gonna happen!”

The two obnoxious fan girls made it to the front of the line and both bought the same sweatshirt. Because when it’s 90 plus degrees out, who doesn’t want a nice warm sweat shirt right? Especially if they match! Babe watched the girls walk away, the security guards would get them for sure, the way they looked screamed groupie and that was the last thing security seemed to want to deal with all the time.

She finished selling all of her merch early and went to watch the guys finish up their set. She ran backstage and saw her best friends doing exactly what they loved – playing music for their fans.

“Well know guys were gonna play one last song for all of you lovely fans,” John shouted out to the huge crowd, he waited for the deafening roar of the fans to die down before he said anything else. Suddenly he saw something out of the corner of his eye, and he was about 90 percent sure it had to be Babe. “Well, uh, here’s a song that I’ve just felt fits my life pretty well right now. It’s called Life Like This,” John said looking back over at the shadow-y figure who was now moving closer to the stage as the background music made all the fans stop shouting.

“Wake up its 5 am
You fell in love again
Something wrong with living life like this
At work can't help but stare
Long legs and her dark brown hair
You give her a smile, and thats about it,” John started singing and then he was sure that he saw Babe was standing at the edge of the stage. She smiled at him, and he couldn’t help but smile back at her.

“This store its 6 pm
You see her face again
You catch her eye
You panic and you walk towards her
Can't think of what to say
No words come up today
So you just smile
And its goodbye

You say "so what"
(You say "so what")
I fell in love
But it just won't work because
(Just won't work because)

I fell in love again
Don't know how it happened
She slipped away again
The same as last weekend
Oh, its a routine thing
Just with some new feelings
I always choke up when
I get close to closing in

So I
Stare straight into the mirror
Hope I find something newer
If not I know
I get shot straight back down
I dress up real nice
Make sure my hair is right
Right down a few lines
To tell her I love her

You say "so what"
(You say "so what")
I fell in love
But it just won't work because
(Just won't work because)

I fell in love again
Don't know how it happened
She slipped away again
The same as last weekend
Oh, its a routine thing
Just with some new feelings
I always choke up when
I get close to closing in

And I'll make her mine
The one I sing about all the time
Cause she's in my dreams
Buts is never as real as
As real as it seems
I'm gonna need
A lot more than her
And maybe
You'll be my baby
Or maybe not
Because I'm all choked up

I fell in love again
Don't know how it happened
She slipped away again
The same as last weekend
Its a routine thing
Just with some new feelings
I always choke up when
I get close to closing in

I get close to closing in,” John finished singing and looked to the edge of the stage where he knew that Babe would be standing. But to his disappointment, she wasn’t there anymore. John felt his heart drop, he frowned, but the guys came off stage with him ready to celebrate another awesome show. So John put on a fake smile and joined in.

---------------------------------------------------------

Babe was getting ready on Maddy’s bus for the party tonight. All the guys from Nevershoutnever! and her were friends now because of all the time she had spent on their bus on tour so far. “Hey Babe and uhh Babe? Were heading to party,” Christofer called out, “Doesn’t it ever weird you out that everyone calls you Babe?”

Babe shouted back knowing that question was meant for her, “Actually it kinda does, I mean it’s a weird nickname I guess.”

The guys left and Babe checked the clock on her cell phone, it was already past 9:30 at night. Maddy sighed when she saw Babe looking at her phone again, “Wait Babe. I’m almost done, when John sees you his jaw is gonna drop!”

“Thanks for everything,” Babe said and truly meant it. Maddy knew how nervous Babe was and Maddy kept trying to keep Babe’s nerves to a minimum.

“Okay and your done. I’m gonna head to the party, and your gonna head to the tour bus and get changed and go through with your plan,” Maddy said smiling. Babe thanked her and practically sprinted towards the tour bus.

Babe went through her suite case and finally found what see was looking for. It was a necklace, with a tiny gem stones in the shape of a daisy on the chain and John gave it to Babe when in the first grade on her birthday. She looked around a little more and found what was even more important than the necklace; it was a note that little 6 year old Johnny had written to little 6 year old grade Babe, or her nickname at that point in her life – Daisy.

She flashed back to the day John gave her that necklace…

“Daisy! Daisy! Wait up I have something for you,” John called out to Babe before she left school on her birthday.
Little Babe blushed standing at the playground looking for her Dad’s car, “Hi Johhny! What is it?”
“I got you a present Daisy! See it’s a necklace with a little flower on it, cause it matches your nickname,” John explained holding up the necklace to show her.
Babe jumped up and down in excitement as Johnny handed her the necklace. “Thanks Johnny! This is the bestest birthday present ever! I’m gonna keep it forever. I promise,” she shouted running forward and hugging John.
“Good! But wait, Daisy! Here’s a note, don’t read it until you get home. But I have to go cause I don’t wanna miss my bus. Bye Daisy,” John shouted as he ran off towards the bus.

Babe smiled as she remembered that day. She unfolded the old worn out note and read the familiar words over again:

Dear Daisy,
Even though you’re a girl, I wanted to tell you that you’re a real cool person. I hope you like the necklace I got you, it reminded me of you when I saw it at the store. I hope we stay real good friends for a long time. And I hope that you’ll always stay my Daisy.
-John

Babe slipped the note into her pocket with the necklace. Babe never told John she kept the necklace and note all this time; Babe didn’t even know if John remembered giving it to her. Then she continued digging through her bag until she found the last thing she needed for her plan. The original copy of the lyrics for the song Daisy. John had written it about her after she broke her arm when they were in the 10th grade. It was awhile before the band started, and while it wasn’t one of The Maine’s most well known songs it was definitely important to her. The lyrics were only slightly similar, but that didn’t matter. John would understand what Babe was trying to prove…. Hopefully.

The last thing Babe grabbed was a note she had written to John earlier that day, it wasn’t very long. Only 76 words to be exact. She followed the music until she found the party and it was the same as every night. People were boozing it up, and trying to find someone to hook up with.

“Hey Garrett have you seen John,” Babe asked finally spotting one of the guys.
Garrett was only slightly tipsy when he started talking, “Um no I don’t think I uh have. I can’t believe your wearing that uh whats its called? Er, oh yeah, that necklace! Didn’t John give it to you like in uh I mean like when you where babies?”

“Yeah he did, I need to talk to him though. Have fun GarrBear,” Babe said smiling at her friend. She quickly looked around for John and finally heard his voice a little ways behind the bus of the band that was hosting the party that night.

“Oh Johnny stop,” she heard an unfamiliar voice giggle. A girl’s voice at that, who the hell could it be.

Babe ran around the corner and her jaw dropped, “What the fuck.”

John looked up at her at with a deer-caught-in-the-headlights look, with a skanky looking groupie on his lap, he stopped hooking up with her long enough to say, “Oh shit, Babe.” Oh and by the way, they were both halfway naked.

“Babe? I thought you didn’t have a girlfriend,” the fangirl shrieked in her annoying voice.
Babe felt herself growing angrier, “He doesn’t. I was never his girl friend, only a friend. So you two can finish hooking up and whatever else you fucking want to do!”

“It’s not like you didn’t hook up with anyone else after that night,” John retorted.

Babe rolled her eyes, “IT WAS ONLY A KISS! YOU TWO ARE FUCKING NAKED.”

The skank seemed to realize this and attempted to hide herself behind John. “Well I don’t know that for sure,” John shot back.

Babe sucked in her breathe realizing her was right. She had no proof of what she did the week she wasn’t with The Maine guys, and she had even less proof of the day she got drunk. “Well then, I’ll let you continue. But take this back, I don’t want it anymore.”

Babe took a step forward put the contents of her pockets on the ground and put a rock over it to make sure it wouldn’t blow away. She backed away from them, “I can’t do this anymore John.” And with that she walked away.

John stood up and picked up what Babe put on the ground. John ignored the groupie’s complaints and the threats to leave. He picked up the necklace first and read the note he had written to Babe so many years ago. Then he picked up a note Babe had written to him earlier that day, he suspected. He unfolded it and read the note:

Dear Jonathon Cornelius O’Callaghan,

I FUCKING LOVE YOU. I didn’t realize it until recently. I didn’t think I could fall in love with my best friend. But you changed all of that, and you made me realize ever since the tour started, that I’ve loved you basically since the day I meet you but was just too stupid to realize it until
now.

Love Babe Maria De Luca.

P.S. John, I will always be your Daisy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi boooooooskis:]
thanks for reading. and if you wanted to be extra super de-duper super super amazing you could leave me a comment. even if you don't thats okay, im just happy people are reading this:] sooooo enjoy.

oh, also, if someone could tell/teach me how to italize things on mibba, that would be very helpful:]