Status: Finished:)

Inside of You

Friends?

And I said,
Noooo, woahhhh
I’m never gonna see inside of you

“Holy hell,” John murmured rereading the note for the fifth time.

The groupie yelled, “FINE! I’m leaving. This whole thing was stupid!”

“Finally,” John said quietly, he needed to find some answers. Right now he had way too many questions and not nearly enough answers.

And John O’Callaghan being the lucky man he is, ran into a surprisingly sober Alex Gaskarth. “Gaskarth, I need to talk to you,” John yelled running over to Alex.

“Hey man,” Alex replied.

John looked at him quite confused, “To be honest, I’m completely surprised you’re sober right now.”

“I thought there might as well be one night of the tour I’d actually remember,” Alex said shrugging, “And I had a massive hangover this morning so I thought I take it easy tonight.”

“Okay, but I have something I need to ask you about,” John said uncertainly, “It has to deal with Babe.”

“Oh yeah. Man, she’s hot. You’re lucky you her in your palm. All she talks about is you man,” Alex said a faint smile spread across his face when he was obviously thinking about Babe.

John was now completely confused, “But I thought you and her?”

“Oh no man. I heard she was in Christofer Drew’s bus for a week cause you two got in a fight. So I offered her a little liquor to take her mind off things. Well needless to say we had a little too much,” Alex explained, “But every guy on the tour knows she’s in love with you. Hell, why do you think no guys have hit on her? The name Babe fits her perfectly, she’s a dime.”

John felt like an ass and said dully, “So the kiss I saw between you guys was the only kiss that ever actually happened?”

“Shit I kissed her? Sorry about that man,” Alex said quickly, “You know how I get when I’m drunk.”

“Yeah,” John said looking around for Babe, “Do you know where Babe happens to be?”

“Uh, I think she ran off somewhere a couple minutes ago,” Alex said trying to remember exactly which way he saw her run. “I think she ran back to the main stage. Well at least she ran in that general direction.”

“Thanks man,” John said and ran off to find the girl who was causing this whirlwind of his emotions.

John walked into the main stage area, it was a circular shape with edges that went about 3 stories up then there was no top so you could see the stars. John looked forward and saw Babe standing on the circular stage in the center of entire thing. She looked at John when he let the door slam behind them. They were virtually separated from the rest of the world.

“Daisy,” John called out to Babe.

She turned around towards him, all of her features illuminated underneath the full moon. She looked absolutely stunning. Babe shouted back, “Well there’s a name I haven’t heard you call me in a few years.”

“I didn’t think you liked that name anymore honestly,” John said running to the middle of the weird circular structure, “I thought you liked the name Babe.”

“I could care less about that nickname actually. It just stuck for some reason. I was never sure why,” Babe sighed, “I liked the name Daisy better. You where the one that came up with it if I remember correctly? Way back in kindergarten?”

John shrugged his shoulders, even though he knew that he made that nickname up for her in kindergarten, “Who knows?”

“John, we both know there is an elephant in the basement right now,” Babe said turning to John, “We can’t spend the rest of the tour like this.”

John laughed at her expression, but then stopped when he saw she was serious, “I know.”

“John! Please take this seriously I don’t want to lose you as my best friend! Hell, girls hated me through grade school and high school and put me through hell. Only you guys were there for me, but especially you John. I don’t want our friend ship to end over this stupid string of misunderstandings,” Babe answered and laid back down looking up at the stars.

“I know,” John repeated and laid down next to Babe.

“Will you please stop saying I know! I mean don’t you have anything to say about this whole stupid situation,” Babe almost shouted, starting to get angry again.

John took a deep breath, “Babe. I think we should just put this whole thing behind us, and pretend like it’s the first day of tour and were just friends.”

Babe’s stomach dropped, she didn’t want to be ‘just friends’ anymore. That sounded like a complete hell to her. But she forced a smile on her face, “of course Johnny. The best of friends.”

“Good,” John said putting his arm around Babe’s shoulders and it killed her to know that she would never actually be on his arm, “I’ve missed you.”

“Yeah, I’ve missed you to. Oh and John, do you have the note that I left by you and that, uh friendly looking girl earlier,” Babe asked, John nodded and handed her the note. Babe looked at the note and pulled a lighter out of her pocket, “We won’t be needing this anymore.” Babe turned the lighter on and they watched the paper burn before their eyes.

“You were always a little pyromaniac,” John said laughing slightly when the flames finally diminished.

Babe looked at John questionably, “What are you talking about this time O’Callaghan?”

“Don’t you remember,” John asked her looking surprised. Babe just kept staring at him, and Joho\n sighed then explained, “Like on the fourth of July parties at your Aunt’s beach house.”

“That doesn’t make me a pyromaniac,” Babe said shaking her head.

“No but what does make you a pyromaniac was turning her leave blower into a flame thrower. How you did that, I’ll never understand,” John said barely trying to conceal his laugh at the memory of a 15 year old Babe managing to build an entire flame thrower by herself and managing to scare off half of her aunt’s party with it.

Babe smiled fondly at the memory, “Your calling me the pyromaniac? You’re the one who light up those fireworks, ILLEGAL fireworks mind you, up that hit the ONLY tree in her
backyard causing it to burst into flames.”

“It’s a wonder we never got invited back to her house for the fourth of July after that,” John replied happily.

Babe smiled and dived right into another story involving penguins, sparkles, and a Fruit Roll Ups, how those three things connected John didn’t know, he really wasn’t paying attention.
John let Babe tell the story, nodding every so often, while trying to think through the night’s events once again and sort everything out. John tried to remember what that note Babe wrote him said, and even though he had read it at least five times, he couldn’t bring himself to remember what it said.

But his gut feeling told John that there was something terribly messed up with the whole situation, he needed to find out what was on that stupid note.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi once again:]
thanks for readingg. and it would be really nice if someone would comment:] (hint, hint, nudge, nudge.) it would be SOSOSO extremely nice of them.
and thats about it...