Sequel: Who Will

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You 1

"I'm not going to forks high,"I yelled at my dad.
"yes you are Jacob, now get dressed,"Billy replied.
"Dad I have no friends their."
"You don't have friends anywhere,"Rachel joked pushing me.
"Well at least I didn't have to move back home because I couldn't handle the big bad world."
"Fuck off," she yelled.
"I do have friends by the way."
"Who Quil, Embry and that hot head Paul,"Billy argued, "Well at forks you will have Bella."
"But shes all over that blood-sucker."
"Then be friends with him too, hes pretty cute," Rachel smiled.
"vampires and werewolves cant be friends,"I yelled. She knew what she said would upset me. I gave her an angry look and then ran to my room.I stood looking at my closet trying to figure out what to wear when Rachel knocked on my door.
"go away Rach."
"I'm sorry Jake," she sighed coming in anyway. "You know I was only kidding."
"I know."
"Edward isn't even your type, you like your men tall dark and handsome,"she joked.
"Shut up,"I laughed throwing my pillow at her."Edward is totally my type," I sobbed as I fell into my bed.
"Then tell him you like him," she suggested as if it was so easy.
"Their are a few problems in your otherwise flawless plan."
"What.?"
"Well... First off hes a vampire," I yelled trying to get some sense into her. "Second, he loves Bella and third, I'm suppose to hate him."
"You don't have to hate anyone,"Rachel smile as she hugged me.
"Ok, I feel better," I lied, "now get out so I can change."
I pulled up to school in my car and parked next to a familiar looking truck.I really didn't want to be here but I figured I might as well make the best of it. As I walked down the hall a lot of the girls were looking at me, not knowing I wasn't interested.I kept looking at everyone in the hall till I found the girl I was looking for.
"Bella," I yelled.
"Jacob," she yelled running over to hug me."look at you all muscled up,"she smiled punching my shoulder.
"well werewolves are know for being large and pretty good looking," I joked
"They are also known for their modesty," a familiar sarcastic voice said behind me.
"Ya well i hear blood-suckers are well known for being assholes.guess you proved that theory right," I smiled at Edward as the bell rang. "What class do you have Bell."
"Physics,and I better get going before I'm late. bye guys," she smiled to me and then kissed Edward.
"Want me to walk you to class,"Edward asked.
"No, not really," i scoffed.
"What class do you have.
"I have calculus," I sighed looking at my class schedule.
"My class is close by, I'll show you the way."
"I think I can handle finding my way."
"True, dogs are good with directions."
"Oh, umm... Fuck you," I smiled and began walking to my class.
"Ok," he yelled running up next to me, "sorry about the dog comment."
"Really," I smiled at Edward and he smiled back, causing my heart to skip a beat. I cant smile at him, I hate him. It was weir bing around Edward without Bella. Although all these other students were around us it felt like we were expected to talk. Problem is, I didn't know what to say. As we walked next to each other are hands brushed together. I pulled my hand away fast and started to blush as I held it up to my chest. Why the hell was i blushing.
"It's ok, you wont turn into a vampire by touch," he joked.
"Good because I'm not into killing people." I sighed hoping to offend him.
"Nor am I,"Edward yelled, "your class is right there, bye," he said a little more calm but mad.
"Bye," I sighed walking to class.
Why did I have to be such a dick. We were almost being civil to one another and then I have to go and ruin it. I was blushing though, I had to do something so he didn't figure out my feelings for him.By the time lunch came around I was sick of school and all of the people in it. I was even more sick of my thoughts of Edward, I got enough of them in my free time. I went to sit alone at a table till a girl and what looked like her boyfriend came over.
"Hi I'm Angela and this is Eric," the girl smiled.
"Hi, I'm Jacob."
"We saw you talking to Bella, were her friends too so we thought we would say hi," the boy smiled,"You can sit with us at are table if you want."
"No thanks, maybe tomorrow," I sighed.
"Ok, see you around,"Angela smiled.
"bye," Eric waved as he grabbed Angela's hand.
I started to eat my lunch alone again but this time Bella and Edward came and sat by me. Just what I needed right now, Him. They were in their own conversation so I just kept eating. I looked up from my lunch to see Edward looking at me. I didn't want him to know I had this weird crush on him so I looked back at my food. Things were awkward until some annoying girl came over with another guy snapping us out of it.
"Hey Bella, why don't I know your cute friend," she smiled twirling her hair around her finger. "Hi I'm Lauren," she smiled, "oh, and this is Mike."
"Hi, I'm Jacob and not interested," I smiled and herd a chuckle from Edward. "But your boyfriends pretty cute,"I winked at Mike causing him to blush and Edward's chuckle to run into a glare.
"I'll see you around Bells," Lauren said in a disgusted voice before walking away pulling Mike with her.
"Why did you just hit on Mike," Bella said in an annoying voice.
"Probably because I'm gay, Bella," I informed her and Edward.
"your gay,"he said with a blush starting to come over his pale cheeks.
"Yeah and if you guys have a problem..."
"No, no, I still love you Jake,"she interrupted me."Its totally fine, right Edward."
Instead of agreeing or saying no he just got up from the table. I watched as he walked over to his siblings ad began talking to Alice. Alice looked over at me with a smile and I knew he must have told her.
"I'm going to rip your boyfriend limb form limb," I yelled more to Edward than Bella.
"It's just Alice, who is she going to tell."Bella tried to calm me down."If you get to mad you could...you know."
"Ya, I know," I sighed walking away from the table and out out of the lunch room. I wasn't mad that people knew I was gay, Obviously I wasn't hiding it. I was mad that I didn't know if Edward hates we even more for it or not.
I finally got to my last class of the day. By this time I was ready to be home. I got to class early and took a seat in the back as everyone else came in. All of the seats were taken but the one next to me until Edward came in. He walked over to the teacher whispering but my werewolf ears are so strong I could hear him.
"Can I sit somewhere else, please,"Edward asked.
"What is wrong with Mr. Black," the teacher asked annoyed.
"Nothing...I just, just get uncomfortable near him."
"Well then next time, be on time." The teacher said stern and Edward marched over to me.
"Hi,"Edward mumbled.
"You don't have to talk to me."
"Maybe I want to,"he smiled at me.
"they why do i make you uncomfortable?" I reminded him.
"It's not nice to use your powers like that."
"Whatever," I sighed, "just ignore the question."
"Ok class we are going to watch a video today so be quiet and pay attention," the teacher said in a loud tone.
Once the lights were off the video started. I couldn't tell you what the video was over because I was too busy looking at Edward. I always thought he was cute but all of the sudden, being this close to him, I got this attachment to him. It's was like I would do anything just to see him smile. Like I would do anything to be Bella. I always respected their love so why was I jealous now. I was thinking about what it would be like to be with someone as great as him. To touch his cold skin, to kiss his read lips, to have sex with him. Oh god, to have sex with him would be great. To look into his beautiful eyes as we made love.
"Shit,"I sighed as my pants tightened.
"Whats wrong,"Edward whispered.
"Nothing," I said quickly.
"Ok,"he said not believing me.
I didn't care if he did or not because the only thought running through my mind was "I just imprinted on Edward Cullen."