Sequel: I See Those Tears
Status: Done. <33

Being Adopted And Falling Inlove With Him.

chapter six.

I skipped to his room, barefoot, it was so fun, until I skidded and almost fell, but I smashed into his door instead. "Ow." I squeaked as it was opened. James laughed at me.
"Be careful, and come in." I smiled and walked around him. His room was SO awesome, there were white walls, black curtains, blue bed, white floor, giant flat screen on the wall infront of the bed, and multiple other things.
"Nice room." I nodded to myself, jumping up onto his bed. It was pretty high up. I watched him as he bent down and picked a movie, putting it in. "What are we watching?" I asked him.
"I'm not watching a romance, I didn't think you'd like a action."
"Bleh, no." I muttered.
"Right." He laughed. "I picked a horror."
"I don't like horrors." I pouted, "They're... horrifying." I muttered. He laughed and layed down on the bed next to me.
The movie started, and it started with creepy music, I was scared already.
I closed my eyes when the blood and gore came on, then screamed and hugged James when I got scared.
I stayed hugging him for the whole movie, hiding my face in his shirt multiple times. When it ended, EVERYONE died. It was so sad. "That was HORRIBLE." I stated, laying my head on his chest. He laughed. "Do you have anymore movies?" I asked him.
"Down there." He told me. I nodded and jumped off the bed and walked to the pile. I found a romance (surprisingly, but it was old) and I put it in. "What are we watching?" He asked me.
"Well, I didn't feel for action, nor horror, so I put in a romance."
He glared at me and I grinned.
Half way through the movie I found myself cuddling into James' chest and closing my eyes. "Are you tired?" He whispered, running his hand through my hair. I nodded and grabbed a fistful of his shirt.
"Don't go anywhere." I whispered.
"I'm not going anywhere, boo." He whispered. I nodded and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
cha.
okay, i know this is short. butt.. i'm doing it scene by scene. :D
so yeah, sub and coommentt.