Sequel: I See Those Tears
Status: Done. <33

Being Adopted And Falling Inlove With Him.

chapter seven.

Image

I woke up, comfortable, alot of sheets around me, and with strong arms wrapped around me. I grinned and pulled out of his grip, sitting up and jumping as the door opened to reveal a maid. "Oh, hello." She smiled. I smiled.
"Hi."
James groaned, "Would you two shut up?"
We both giggled, "I'll come back in an hour or so." The maid said, then left.
I layed back ontop of James' chest and he stretched, I could feel his muscles, hott much?
He gently pushed me off, then sat up. "Morning." He muttered, getting out of bed and stretching again. I giggled and jumped down infront of him, damnit, he was tall. I looked up at him and he poked me in the nose and turned to go to his.. bathroom maybe.
"Where are you going?" I whined.
"Bathroom." He stated.
"I'm going to go pee in my room, bathroom, I mean." I stated awkwardly. He laughed at me.
"Have fun."I skipped out and went to pee.
Oh my gosherz, I slept with the rich hott dude named James. EW, not that slept. I mean, that wouldn't be bad, just illegal, but .. yeah, anyway.
"Liz?" James called me as I was changing. I skipped to him in a short black strapless dress and black boots. They were SO EPIC. He looked me up and down and said, "Breakfast is downstairs."
I nodded and walked around him, I could feel his gaze, on my arse. I giggled and ran down the stairs and stopped, not knowing where to go. I looked at him, and he smiled and walked to me. "It's being served out on the pool deck, is that okay with you?" He asked. Damn, he makes me feel so important.
"It's fine. Where's the pool deck?"
"Come on." He muttered, walking the other direction. I followed him around the staircase, through a living room and through large glass doors into his yard, where a huge pool was. It looked so awesome.
I sat in one of the small deck chairs that surrounded a small table with an umbrella, and James sat on the other side of me. "What do you want for breakfast?" He asked me.
"I would like pancakes." I smiled. He nodded, smiling back and calling one of random waiter men around us.
"Pancakes please." The man smiled and nodded and they all left us alone. Awkard.
We sat there silently for a few minutes, then I had the guts to do, "So Lady Judice, she's your..?"
"She's my neighbour." He muttered, looking at me. "I don't like her, at all."
I laughed, "Seems to be the opposite for her."
"I went out with her once, but she only did it for the money. Same with all other girls I know, they all just want money."
I coughed, "Don't worry, I'm not insulted by that."
He laughed at me, "Sorry. I get the feeling your not like that.. right?"
I shrugged, "I guess not, I mean.. I don't really care if your rich, because like, I'd date you even if you were poor." Then I noticed what I said, "I MEAN. I wouldn't date you, I mean.. that came out wrong." I muttered. He laughed.
"It's alright." He frowned and looked down.
"Sorry." I whispered. He looked at me and smiled.
"It's fine."
I groaned, "Your too nice. Are you just being nice so I'll decide to stay?" I asked him.
He looked surprised, "Of course not. Why would I do that?"
I just shrugged. He nodded, frowning, then smiled. "So you want to stay?"
"Well.. I don't know."I muttered, "I've never had a REAL home, with people who loved me, so I don't know what it's supposed to be like." He just nodded.
"Is that the thing you've always wanted? A family?"
I sighed, "Well, I don't know. I've always just wanted some one to LOVE me, not just think of me as some orphane girl." He smiled.
"You've never had a crush on one of the boys at the orphanage?"
I glared, "I'm not having this conversation with you."
He laughed, holding his hands up in defense, "Sorry."
I laughed, "No, I haven't."
"You've never met someone who made your heart just, flop about in your chest?" He asked.
I looked at him, surprised. I have. Him. "Does that mean I love them?" I asked, curious.
"Yeah, I think so." He muttered, looking into my eyes. He looked down quickly.
"Oh, yeah, I have."
I swear I saw him frown, but he looked up and smiled. "Yeah? Who?" Now THAT sounded like fake happiness.
"I'm not telling." I glared, smiling because that might mean he likes me a teensyweensy bit.
Even though he's 21. Whatever. Can't stop love, right?
He nodded and at that moment, a plate was placed infront of each of us containing two pancakes with butter and syrup. I smiled and started to eat.
After eating in silence, getting up in silence, walking in silence, I asked, "Can I go in the pool today?"
He laughed, "Yes, you can."
"Yay." I smiled. Silence. "Will you come in with me?"
He smiled, "Sure."
I went upstairs and into my room to look at the swimsuits section of my closet.
♠ ♠ ♠
I found a picture for it. :D
i just felt like i needed one to be right there, so there you go.
hope you like it.
comment/sub-both.