Take My ***ing Hand

I Want to be More Then You're Thinking Of

"Um, well our little adventures in the woods got me thinking, and, well, will you be my boyfriend?"

I scrunched my eyebrows together. "What?" 

"I want you to be my boyfriend." Brendon said with the same toothy grin stretched across his face. 

I blinked and gave a humorless laugh of disbelief. 

"You're funny." I said. 

"Ryan, I'm being serious." he stated, smile faltering just a little. 

"What? What happened to 'I don't do relationships'?" I said using air quotes. 

"You changed that." he stated simply. 

"You expect me to believe that?" I said. 

"Ryan, I'm being honest. Being stuck together that whole time made me realize that I really like you." he said. 

"Brendon, after you constantly sexually harassed me, and tried to get me to hook up with you, I find it hard to believe that you just want a relationship. How do I know you're not going to dump me the minute you get what you want?" I said, crossing my arms. 

"Ryan, I wouldn't do that." he said. 

"You haven't done anything to prove otherwise." I said walking passed him to class. 

I didn't look back as I walked away. 

I think I heard him mutter something along the lines of "I'll change that."

~*~

It was the middle of class, and I was taking notes when a crumpled up piece of paper hit me in the side of the head. I picked it up and opened it. 

"What the hell was that all about?" it read. It was Vicky's handwriting, and I looked over to see he staring at me. 

I sighed and wrote down a response. 

"Nothing. He was just being a dick like usual." I wrote, being vague again. 

I tossed it back, and when she read it she sighed and gave me a "I know there's something you're not telling me" look. 

I shrugged and went back to taking notes. 

About two minutes later, another crumpled up piece of paper hit me in the side of the head. 

I opened it, and this time I didn't recognize the handwriting. 

"Please give me a chance. I really do want to be with you. 

I rolled my eyes. 

Damn it. I forgot Brendon was in this class. 

I glared at him, and looking hopeful, he mouthed the word 'Please.' 

I wrote down a simple "No." and threw it back at him, harder then necessary. 

"Mr. Ross. I'd prefer it if you didn't throw things in class." the teacher said, calling me out. 

I turned red and muttered an apology before going back to my notes. 

I didn't get anymore paper balls to the side of the head that class. 

~*~

After class, Spence, Vicky, and I were walking to the library when...

"Ryan!" a familiar annoying voice called out. 

"Oh my God!" I groaned. 

He's fucking persistent, I'll give him that. 

I stopped and turned around, ready to tell him off. 

"Ryan, can we talk please?" he said once he caught up to me. 

Spencer and Vicky looked at each other, obviously confused. 

"No. Now go away." I said, getting ready to walk off. 

"Come on, please? Just real quick?" he damn near pleaded. 

"I said no. Now I have to get to class." 

"But it's study hall-"

"Bye Brendon." I interrupted him, continuing on my way. 

Spencer and Vicky stood staring at him in confusion for a little longer before racing after me. 

Once in the library, the questioning started. 

"What the fuck?" Vicky exclaimed in a hushed tone. "Ryan, why does he keep stalking you? What happened in the woods that you're not telling us about?"

"Look. It's nothing okay? Just drop it." I said. 

"The hell it's nothing! Ryan, what the hell happened?!" Spencer whispered. 

I sighed in defeat. 

"Fine." I started. "When we were lost, at one point he decided that he wanted to get in my pants for who knows what reason, and the stubborn bastard decided to take a different approach after I rejected him I guess so now he's trying to get me to be his boyfriend or whatever. But I'm not as stupid as he thinks I am. I'm not falling for it."

Vicky's eyes widened. "Oh my god. You did hook up!" she exclaimed. 

"Ugh. No. Vicky. We didn't. He tried, but I said no." I clarified. 

"What? Why?" she said. 

"Do you know me at all?" I asked. 

"But he's totally hot!" she exclaimed a little too loud, causing the librarian to shush her. 

I smirked and opened my text book as if I was actually going to study. 

"Way to tell us bitch." Spencer said, smacking my arm. 

"What? I didn't think it was a big deal." I said defensively. 

They both rolled their eyes and took out their schoolwork. 

It fell silent for a while, then I managed to look up just in time to see Brendon enter the library. 

If he comes over here, I swear to god... 

But he didn't. Damn it. He did manage to catch my gaze though and give me a cute apologetic smile, then sit at a table across the room with one of his friends. 

~*~

I managed to go the rest of the day with out another Urie encounter. At least most of the day. 

As I was walking towards my car, ready to go home and relax, when I noticed someone following me. 

"You just don't give up do you?" I said turning around to face him. 

"Nope. I'm am Aries. We're stubborn." he said with a smirk. 

"Well you're wasting your time." I said climbing into the car. 

I shut the door and turned the car on, intending to just drive off and leave him here, but he tapped on my window, so I rolled it down for some reason. I dont know why I didn't just drive away. 

"Like I said in the woods. You're never getting anywhere near my pants. Ever." I told him.

"What do I have to do to convince you that I'm done being a whore?" he asked. 

I thought about it. 

"Join a monastery. Shave your head, become a monk, swear to a life of celibacy." I said. 

"Then would you date me?" he asked. 

"Why would I date a monk?" 

He smirked. 

Then suddenly he ducked his head down through the open window, grabbed my face, and kissed me. Not lustful. Just sweet and simple. 

I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him off. 

"Would you stop doing that?" I said wiping my mouth. 

Part of me wondered why I was acting so calm. 

"You know you liked it." he said. "And I swear, I will get you to agree to go on a date with me, or my names not Brendon Urie." he said. 

"Then what should I call you? Cuz it's not gunna happen." I said. Before he could respond, I rolled my window up and drove away. 
♠ ♠ ♠
And so begins the chase.

See Judy? See how wrong you were?

Chapter title - I wanna be free - Panic! At the Disco

I think I deserve love for this fast longish update. :3

I love you guys. <3