Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 10

Alexs POV

I wake up and throw my clothes on. I tried to avoid my mom this morning but it didn’t work. “Alex, honey, why are you in such a rush?” “Oh, uh, I, uh, want to get some time to go uh, study for a while. For a quiz you know…” “Stop lying. What’s wrong?” “Mom, I don’t have time.” I said looking at the clock, I have a half hour till I have to leave. “Alexander William Gaskarth what’s wrong?” “Mom,” I started “I like someone, and I’m sure that they like me too, but I have I girlfriend and I don’t know what to do.” There was a long pause. “Alex, wait it out a while and see if your feelings change.” “Thanks mom. I gotta go.” I kiss her on the cheek and walk to school.

I walk into school and I see Stella. “Hey” she said as she kisses my cheek. “Hey” I say. “Did you hear?” she asked. I gave her a confused look. “Hear about what?” “Jack and Olivia are back together.” “Really?” Fuck. I blew it. I could be Jacks Olivia and he could be my Stella.

Jacks POV
I spot Alex talking to Stella. I guess him and Stella are a thing now, but then again so are me and Olivia. “Yo! Barakat!” Zack said “Fill me in. what happened last night?” “Nothing much, I broke up with Olivia, realized it was a big ass mistake and got back together with her.” “Do you know anything about Alex and Stella?” “How should I know?” I snapped “I’m not Alex you can go ask him.” “Okay okay. No need to bitch about it.” Zack said as he takes step back. “Sorry.” The bell rang.

So far class has been really boring. The only thing on my mind was Alex. The bell rang and I stepped back into reality. I walk into the hall way. There he was. “Jack can we talk?” he asks. “No.” “Why?” “Because I hate you.” Big. Ass. Lie. I want to scream ‘I LOVE YOU ALEX GASKARTH. ALEX GASKARTH I WANT TO FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT.’ “Why do you hate me?” he asked. “Why the fuck do you keep asking questions?” Alex stopped walking. And I kept walking, wishing I didn’t.

Alex POV

I watch jack walk away. I have to go to chemistry with him. We have to sit next to each other. “Lex?” I turn around, Stella. “Oh, hey Stell. What’s up?” I asked “nothing just walking to English. What’s wrong with Jack?” “I have no idea one week we’re cool. The next he hates me.” “Oh, sorry to hear that.” “Well I better go before I make both of us late.” “Okay, later.”

I walk into the room. I sit beside Jack trying so hard not to stare at him. But his perfect hair and his big eyes. From the corner of my eye I could see him peek looks at me. The bell rang, time for lunch. I head to my locker and I put my things away. I over hear Rian talking to Zack “what’s been going on between Jack and Alex?” “Nothing Rian nothing is going on.” I yelled. “Uhh Lex. Babe what’s wrong?” I turn around to see Stella. “Nothing.” I look up and see Jack staring at me.

Jacks POV

I walk over to Alex “What the fuck is going on?” “Jack leave me alone.” I jump back “Liv, lets go.” Olivia and I walk away to the lunch room.