Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 19

Alexs POV

We sit at the dinner table. It was a quiet dinner so far. You know one of those awkward ones where you just sit there and you can hear the silverware clank on the plates? Yeah, it was one of those. "So how was Jacks house last night?" my dad asks. "It was fun." I said "What did you guys do?" "We went sledding with Rian and Zack, then had a snowball fight." "Sounds like it was fun" "Uhh dad?" "Yes?" "Jack's my boyfriend..." I close my eye waiting for a harsh comment. "Are you happy?" he asks. "Yes, more than ever." "Is he?" "I hope so, er, I mean I think so." Then I'm happy." "Thanks Dad. May I be excused?" "Sure." I put my dishes in the sink and go to my room.

Jacks POV

"Jack are you doing it tonight?" my mom asks. "Probably." I say as i help set the table. "Alright. Go get May and Joe and tell them that dinners ready." "Okay." I run upstairs to May's room, then Joe's. I sit down at the dinner table next to my mom. "Jack," May starts "that Alex kid is pretty cute." How do I respond to that? 'Oh yeah I know right?' "Cool." I say. My mom looks at me. "That's why Alex is my boyfriend." Everybody stops eating and looks up at me. "Are you serious Jack?" May asks "Yeah." "Fuck.. FUCK. I knew it was too good to be true. God dammit." she puts her left hand on her forehead. "How long has this been going on?" My dad asks. "Not long." "Well I'm happy for you." "DAD ARE YOU SERIOUS?" May says. "Really?" I ask "Really. And May, for once in your life can you be happy for your little brother?" Joe sits there and laughs. "No." May says "May." My mom says in a stern voice. "Okay fine. I'm very happy for you Jack." I smile "Thank you." "So when can we meet Alex?" "I don't know he said he wanted to do a dinner sometime before Christmas." "Really?" My mom asks. "Yeah. I'll ask him more about it later." "Oh and Jack?" "Yeah?" "What are you getting him for Christmas?" "There was something I saw at the mall that I wanted to get him." "Okay, we can do that tomorrow." "Okay." I have the perfect gift.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?

xx
Kashi