Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 18

Alexs POV
My mom and I get to the mall. “What are you getting jack for Christmas?” my mom asks “I don’t know. Can I go to the CD store and look?” “Sure text me when you’re done.” “Okay.” My mom walks away and I turn around and walk off. I walk in to the store there was a new Blink 182 CD out. ‘You like Blink 182 right?’ I text Jack. I look around some more. ‘Fuck yeah, didn’t they released a new CD this week. Why?’ ‘Just wondering.’ I buy the CD for Jack. The cashier hands me a flyer ‘Mark Hoppus CD signing today at three.’ I look at the time on my phone, its two. I walk around the mall to look for a bag or something to put the CD in. I buy the bag and head back to the store. Close to the front of the line. Luckily I got back because after a few minutes the like grew longer and longer. “Who am I signing this to?” Mark asked. “To Jack.” Mark signs ‘To Jack, Merry Christmas.’ “Thanks” I say. “No problem.” I text my mom. I wait for her at the bookstore’s café. “Ready to go?” she asks. “Yup.” I throw my coffee cup in the trash and head to the car. “Are you doing it tonight?” my mom asked. “Doing what?” “Coming out to dad.” “Oh yeah I guess.” my mom looks at me. She can see the nervousness in my face. “Everything will be fine.” Hopefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next couple of chapters are gonna be short 'n sweet
Comment?

xx
Kashia