Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 21

Jacks POV

"Jack! Hurry up! I don't want to be late!" I hear my mom yell. Tonight my parents and Alex's parents are having dinner. I'm surprised that we actually found somewhere to eat on Christmas Eve that wasn't a McDonald's. I run downstairs to find my mom talking to May about emergency numbers. Finally we leave. I run to the car and my parents follow. I sit and watch the snow fall to the ground. "Were here." I hear my mom say.

Alexs POV

I walk downstairs with Jack's present in a bag. "Ready to go?" I ask my mom "Yeah. Your dad and I can't wait to meed Jack." We walk outside and get in the car

--

Jacks POV

We get to the restaurant and find our table. I set Alex's gift under the table. I sit down and play on my phone while I wait for Alex to get here. "Jack," My mom says "Alex is a sweet kid. So I don't want you to hurt him or push him to do things he doesn't want to do." "Okay. I won't." I look up and here comes Alex with his parents.

Alexs POV

As I walk in I spot Jack, he has the biggest smile on his face. "Hi Mister and Misses Barakat." I say politely trying to make a good impression. "These are my amazing parents Isobel and Peter." "Nice to meet you, I'm Joyce." Jacks mom said shaking my moms hand. "And this is my husband Bassam." "Hi, nice to meet you." He says reaching to shake my dads hand. "Hi. Nice to meet you too." I sit down next to Jack. I slide the gift under the table. I hope this night goes well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?