Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 29

Jacks POV

I storm out of school trying to get that image of Alex and Stella hugging out of my head. "Jack!" I hear Alex yell. "Jack!!" I pick up my pace. "JACK!!" "WHAT?!?!" I yell back to him. "We have to talk.." Alex says. "Damn right we need to talk. Why the hell were you hugging Stella earlier?" I yell. "Jack I was-" "You were what Alex? Do you still have feelings for her?" "No Jack, I was-" "Whatever." I walk away.

Alexs POV

I stood there in confusion. Did this mean that we were over? Taking a break? Still together? I don't know. I skip the bus and decide to walk home. I didn't know what to do. Call him? Text him? I sigh. I walk into the house and I slam the door shut. "Alex, is that you?" I hear my mom ask. "Yeah mom." She walks out of the living room "Is everything alright?" She asks. "Yeah." "Alex." "Look, I don't want to talk about it." "Fine." I walk upstairs and into my room. I lay on my bed and dig my head into my pillow and fall asleep.

Jacks POV

I pace around in my room. Was i too hard on Alex? Is he mad at me? I don't know what to do. I send him an email explaining everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Make up or Break up?

Comments (:

xx
Kashi