Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 05

Alexs POV

I walk into school with Rian and I spot Jack talking to Zack. “Hey Jack,” I say “Heard about you and Olivia.” Jack blushed “Who told you that?” “Whoa whoa whoa hold up.” Zack said “You and Olivia? Score man!” Zack raises his hand for a high five but Jack denies it. “Rian did. He said that you two are seeing a movie this weekend.” “Uh yea we are.” Jack replied sounding a little nervous. “Well you two have fun.” I said as I leave him with Rian and Zack.

Jacks POV

“What was that?” Rian asked. “It seemed like he was jealous or something.” Zack added. “I have no idea.” I said. “Hey guys.” I look over “Oh hi Olivia.” “Well we’ll just leave you two alone” Rian says patting Zack’s shoulder instructing him to leave. “Uhh.. How’s your morning so far?” I asked “Fine I guess. Who was that kid you were talking to?” “Oh the new kid? that’s Alex he just moved from England.” I replied “Oh, okay. Why did he just storm off like that?” “I have no idea.” The bell rang. “Well see you later” Olivia said. Shit I think Alex is jealous. What the fuck have I done? Good going Barakat, good going.

Alex’s POV

I walk into the English classroom. “Yo! Alex what the fuck was that over there?” Rian asked “What was what?” I replied. “You just stormed off when you found out that Jack was going to the movies with Olivia this weekend.” “Oh I uh needed to do something.” “Oh okay fine.” Fuck I think I made it obvious that I have a thing for Jack and that I’m jealous of Olivia. And the rest of the week just went buy in a flash.