Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 06

Jacks POV

Today I’m going to the movies with Olivia. Hopefully that this is a one time thing. I check my email before I leave. Alex IM‘s me “Hey have fun at your fucking movie you asshole.” I roll my eyes and grab my sweater. “Bye mom.” I yell as I run out the door. “Wait Jack, where are you going?” “Oh I’m going to the movies with Olivia.” “Oh have fun.” I meet Olivia at the movies. She’s looking really cute, I mean she’s always been really cute but today… wow. “Hey” I said “Hey, you ready?” “yea” I said.

This movie so far is really corny. Every once in a while she’d look up at me like she wants me to make a move or something. So I put my arm around her… I honestly don’t even know what I’m doing. Then the next thing I know we were kissing. I know this may sound bad but I was imagining that she was Alex. Maybe I do have some feelings for Alex. But right now I’m with Olivia. “I had a really nice time” Olivia said as we were leaving the theatre. “So did I.” complete lie. “We should do this again soon.” she said “Yeah we should.” another lie. “Oh there’s my mom” she gives me a quick peck on the lips and steps into the car.

Once I get home I go take a shower to wash all the guilt off me. “How was the movie?” my mom asked. “Oh, uhh it was okay.. I’m going to take a shower.” “Dinners on the stove still so if you want some you can grab it.” “Okay thanks mom.” I jump into the shower letting the warm water take over my body. I stand and think about what has happened this week. I have a girlfriend now, but I have feelings for someone else. What have I done to my life?

Alexs POV

“Alex?” my mom says as she opens the door “Alex are you feeling alright you’ve been in bed the entire day.” “Yeah mom just a little… stressed.” “You want to talk about it?” she asked “No, not really.” “Okay, well you know you can always talk to me about things right?” “Yes.” “Okay.” she kisses me on the cheek and walks out of the room. I heard something beep. I look up and Jack is IMing me. “What the fuck do you want?” I ask. “What the fuck is your problem?” Jack asked “You. You’re my problem Jack, now go fuck Olivia or something. Just leave me alone.” I slam my laptop close and fall asleep.

Jacks POV

“I love you Alex Gaskarth.” “I love you too Jack Barakat.” I roll out of bed waking myself up. I get it now, why I can’t get Alex out of my head. I love him, I love Alex Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha last one for today. Wow five updates in one day.