Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 07

Alexs POV

The weekend went by really fast. The next thing I know I’m walking into school. I spot Zack standing my our lockers alone. “Where’s Jack?” I ask. Zack points across the hall. There I see Jack with Olivia holding hands. My heart hurt just looking at that. Jack look ups at me “I gotta go.” And I run off to the bathroom.

Jacks POV

I look up at Alex, and he just runs away “Everything alright Jack?” Olivia asked “Uhh, yeah. I’m just gonna run to the bathroom before class starts.” “Oh, okay see you later.” she said as she kisses my cheek. I turn the corner and I see Alex talking to a girl, I think her name is Stella. Yeah Stella. She’s flirting with him. Fuck.

Alexs POV

As I ran to the bathroom I run into a girl and knock her over. “Oh shit,” I say helping her up “Sorry about that.” “Oh, uh that’s okay.” she said quietly. “I’m Alex.” “I’m Stella.” “You wanna grab some coffee after school?” She looks up and smiles “Um, sure I guess.” “Cool, meet me in front of the stairs after school.” Fuck what am I doing? I pretty much just asked a girl out. Fuck.

Jacks Pov

I walk out of school with Olivia. “Hey you wanna grab some coffee I have nothing to do after school.” she asked. “Sure.” I replied. I guess this is the time I’m going to do something I regret.