Making Love Miss Evil

“It is time to get up Princess”

I was in my sleep when I am waken by cool air coming over me, replacing the warmth that was there before. I open my eye a little and I roll over and see the back of a person sitting they had dark hair and a strong looking figure with tan skin. I put my hand on the young mans shoulder, he looks back over his shoulder. Then smiles a little then moves his whole body to face my when he is laying on his side I move closer to him and put my face in his chest. He moved his arms so it would go around my head and he played with my hair a bit. I close my eyes and I rest a bit then I fell someone shake me. I look up and I see a handsome young man looking down at me with dark brown eye that I could get lost in. he smiles a little playing with my hair. “It is time to get up Princess” he said. I giggle a little. “Caspian. You know you can just call me Allison.” I say smiling at him. He nodded. Then he got up and put on his robe. It was a dark blue robe. He had no shirt on. I got up and on the side of the bed close to where Caspian was, on my knees. He walked over. He bent down and put a hand on my face I put a hand on his lightly. Then he kissed me lovingly and I kissed him back. We putted away. I moved his robe and put my hands on his chest. “one more week and I can have you” I say I have a lustful smile. “and I can have you” he said. he kissed my lips then my neck. One of his hands on my waist and there other on my breast. My hands where in his hair and I was pushing him closer to me. He pulled away. I tried to grab him and pull him back but it did not work. He chuckled and smiled. The he walked over to his closet got his clothes and then looked at me. I was sitting up in his bed looking at him. Watching his ever move. “you know you have to leave” he said knowing that I wanted to stay. “Aw why?” I ask. “because my love, we are not husband and wife yet” he said with a big cocky smile. Fine I say. “I will just not sleep here until then” he smiled knowing that I would come in the middle of the night for some odd reason why I need to sleep in his bed chambers. I got up got my robe on and walked to the door. Just before I open the door, I feel a hand go around my waist. “Why no kiss?” he asked in my ear. I look and him and smile. I kiss his lips just a little then open the door and walk out then close the door and walk to my room. I smile at how evil I was. My room was 3 rooms away not far. I unlocked my room then walked in. I giggle and think about how me and Caspian use to hate each other both hating the idea of having to marry some one we do not love. But as time grow we became friends with the help of his Professor. Then we just feel in love. It was odd how it happen. He just said that he loved me and that he was happy I was going to be his wife even if girls or stupid and I said that he was the stupid one and then he just kissed me and I kissed him back. Then we were in love.

I smile when I see that my breast are almost ready to just bust out. This will make him go crazy it covers but it is a very cozy. I smile and I walk down to the dinning room. When I get there I see Caspian he sees me walk in and at first he his fine but when I get up to him and bow his eyes got big and he blushed a little. I smiled. He pulled a chair out of me and I sat down and then he pushed it in for me I Whispered thank you and he sat back down, we eat with ever one in the castle like ever day. All the men where talking about war and so on, this was some thing I know would get Caspian would get a little mad about so I put my hand on his when I saw he was getting to mad. I clamed him down then he kissed my hand. Then I gave him a warm smile. He gave a weak smile then got back to talking. His hand not leaving mine. After we where done eating Caspian helped me out of my chair and walked me to a room where there was a few woman my friends many. We where working on the wedding. Right as he was about to leave to go study I stopped him and kissed him on the cheek. I was walking away when he grabs me and pulls me to him he givs me a kiss on the lips and then we hear Aw’s and I blush. We both smile. Then he was gone. I could not believe him kissing and running off like that. Well what ever I had a wedding to work on.
After the wedding planning I was in the garden. Just walking around when I feel a hand go into mine. I look over and Caspian is there we smile at each other and then we walk. “Caspian, why do you always get mad when people talk of war?” I ask. “There is no need for it, in-less it is to make peace.” I nodded. “When your king, what are you planning on doing?” I asked looking at him. “I plan on helping the people and keeping peace to the land.” he said. I nodded again. “So how was classes today?” I ask. “They where normal, the professor was teaching me how to use a bow. It is not as easy as it looks.” he said. I giggled. Then smiled. “Lets go for a ride” Caspian said I nodded and smiled we walk over to the stables and I get on my horse. With Caspian’s help. Then Caspian got on his and we where off. We raced and walked by the river and laugh and smiled it was so much fun and when we had to go back home we rode next to each other give each other little butterfly kisses. When I got to my room a bath was ready and then I got into my nightgown. Then into my bed and before I fell asleep I see the door open and there Is Caspian he walks in and kisses my lips I kiss back. “Why are you not coming to my bed chambers?” he asked. “Because I said I wouldn’t and so I will, now give me a kiss again” I say. He came over and gave me a sweet kiss. We said night to each other when he got to the door, and smiled then left. I fell into a deep sleep soon
♠ ♠ ♠
Also i made this a year ago so i hope its still good. tell me if i should keep going