The Story

Today In The Blink Of An Eye;

12:10 a.m.

I swallowed hard as fear built up with in me. Is this really happening? Am I really sharing a room with my soon to be brother in law? And my...fuck partner back in high school? Well, sort of like a fuck partner...more like my crush who barely paid any attention to me.

Well, no...not that either. It's hard to explain...

His dark chocolate brown eyes stared at me from across the room as I continued to hang my clothes up in my closet.

"You can stop staring now...There is nothing interesting to look at." I muttered as he arched his thick eyebrow up at me.

"There is plenty interesting stuff I can look at." He said in a husky voice as I gulped and stopped hanging up my clothes as I looked over at him.

His brown highlighted bangs fell in his gorgeous brown orbs that I missed dearly.

"You may be sharing a room with me, Alex...but I will never forgive you. And we can never mend this relationship that you broke." I said harshly as he swallowed hard and raised up on his dumbass air mattress that my sister and him blew up in front of me while I was trying to do my homework for my class.

I go to college now...Alex doesn't even know that yet.

"Why can't we try, Bells?" He spoke softly as I rolled my eyes and leaned up against my wall.

"And don't ever call me that again. Bella is my name...and that is what I am going to stick with. It's the name my mother gave me by birth and I-." He cut me off.

"Oh, come the fuck on! Lighten up. We can't talk like we used to back in the day? What is your problem, Bella?" He said as anger rose with in me.

"What is my problem? What is my problem?" I continued to repeat as he rolled his brown orbs and shook his head.

"My problem is that you...you're such a dick!" I exclaimed as he laughed and stood up from the air mattress and came over to me as I tensed up and backed up more into my creme colored wall.

"Come on, Bells...Let's be friends." He whispered as he reached out and tried to touch my face but I moved away from him.

"I told you not to call me Bells ever again...And no, I can't be friends with a guy like you. It's just not possible. I tried and I failed." I whispered as that hard dry lump started to ease it's way up my throat as tears stung my bright blue eyes.

"What do you mean you tried and you failed? Bella, you didn't fail on anything...I'm still here and I want you..." He half smiled as I gave him a dirty look.

"Don't try to play that game with me...I know how you are..." I said through clenched teeth as he gulped and ran his fingers through his thick hair.

"And if you wanted me...You would have came after me that day when I left you on the beach...And if you wanted me...you wouldn't have gave my sister a huge ass ring." I said as a tear flew down my cheek but I wiped it away quickly.

"So that is what this is about." He whispered as I gave him a pathetic look and rolled my eyes.

"Of course that is what this is about!" I yelled as he continued to give me a curious look.

He is such a dumbass.

"Why?" He chuckled as my mouth parted slightly.

"Why? She's my sister! You're going to marry my sister, Alex! And nobody knows that you and I had something going on back in high school." I spoke softly as Alex laughed and shook his head.

"We had nothing going on back in high school, Bella. What are you talking about?"

"See! This is exactly what I am talking about! You act like there was nothing going on between us when there was, Alex!" I yelled as he sat down on the edge of my bed and stared up at me with his confused brown eyes.

"We were together...I mean...not like boyfriend and girlfriend together but...some people knew and..." My breath caught in my throat as tears started to stream down my cheeks again.

"Bella, please don't do this..." He spoke softly as I slapped him hard across the face.

"That is for all the shit you put me through...now don't talk to me." I said sternly as he held his red cheek and looked down at the floor with his mouth parted slightly.

"Bella, I-." I cut him off.

"Just shut the fuck up." I mumbled and walked off to my bathroom and shut the door and leaned against it as I sighed to myself and bit down hard on my lip.

After all that I have been through...he still can't say sorry and mean it.

I rolled my eyes and looked at that girl in the mirror. The one with the dark hair that was in a side ponytail and her bangs hanging in her sad blue eyes. The one who was pale and unhappy looking. She hasn't gotten any sleep in weeks. She was too weak and tired to fight anymore.

I sighed and stared down at the bathroom sink and then the door flew open and in came Alex. He shut the door behind him and locked it as I turned around to meet face to face with him.

He grabbed my face with his rough hands and kissed me passionately as I gasped and pushed him away from me as I tripped over the bathtub and fell in, pulling him in with me.

He started to laugh as I rubbed the back of my head where I hit it.

"Get away from me." I mumbled as I tried to get up and so did he but I ended up laying down in the bathtub and him on top of me.

He looked into my eyes with his sad chocolate brown ones. I swallowed hard and my mouth parted slightly as he danced his finger tips along my cheek and I flinched. I was scared of being hurt again...

He hurt me too many times but I always found a way to forgive him and I needed to stop...

"Shh." He whispered, leaning in closer to my face as I swallowed that lump in my throat again. He then kissed me softly as I returned the kiss. I couldn't stop...I just couldn't.

He made me get rid of his baby...well, he didn't make me get rid of it. He just didn't care...And my parent's didn't even know about it.

I felt around the shower and found the faucet to turn it on and so I did. I put on the cold water as he jumped and got off of me as I smirked and let the water shower down on my body while he watched me outside of the bathtub.

"You gonna get out of there?" He breathed, his brown highlighted hair soaked to his forehead as I turned the water off and stood up slowly. He watched me dripping wet as I smiled and got out of the tub and wrapped a purple towel around me.

"Don't get near me...Don't touch me...Don't kiss me..." I said, connecting eyes with him as he gulped and I shoved passed him and towards the bathroom door as I opened it slowly and then looked back at him.

"And just don't hurt me again..." I whispered as tears stung my eyes and I walked out of the bathroom...
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so!
I threw in some stuff in that chapter ;]
The rest might be flashbacks and it's going to go on and off.
It'll be good :]
Please comment!
Give me 20 comments and I will update tomorrow :]
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3