First Impressions

beating hearts baby

“Yeah, we can” I replied to his question. He smiled at me then continued kissing me.

He trailed his tongue down my collarbone and bit down gently, to leave a tiny red mark. I let out a tiny moan and a giggle at the feeling. Pete smiled against my skin (I could feel his lips shaped like a big smile) and bit down a bit harder. I hissed in pain, but moaned again at the feel of Pete's hot tongue on the bite. He sat up and pulled of his shirt first, then he pulled mines off. He leaned back down and continued to kiss down my neck. I ran my hands along his bare chest, feeling his flexing muscles on his stomach.

Pete trailed his hands from my thighs up to the hem of my tank-top. He pushed the piece of clothing up, revealing my flat stomach. I arched my back and sat up so Pete could get rid of it completely. He threw the tank-top over the side of the bed so it would land in some random spot on the floor. He unclasped the purple lacy bra and slid the straps down my shoulders, kissing the warm skin revealed. He threw it over his shoulder and pulled his lips away from my skin.

He crashed his lips down to mines and kissed me hard, his tongue dancing with mines. I smiled against the kiss, letting my hands fall down to his belt-buckle of his now tight pants. I traced over the cold silver buckle before pulling the leather strap through the opening. I slowly pulled out completely out of his belt loops and let my hands tickle the skin just above the button of his pants, tracing his tattoo. I unbuttoned his dark black skinny jeans and started to pull them down his thighs. Pete lifted up and used his feet to take them off completely and kicked them out of the way. He relaxed again on top of me and started for my shorts. He didn't bother unbuttoning them. He slid them down with ease and let his fingers brush over my smooth thighs.

“Ready?” He asked.

“Sorry, babe, so are you ready now?”

“More than I’ll ever be.” I said as I kissed him

He opened my legs and raised them up positioning me. He suddenly stopped and looked at me.

“Something wrong?” I asked.

“Protection” He said

“Don’t worry I’m on the pill.” I told him

“Ok” He said before he positioned me again.

He pressed his body closer to mines, the tip of him pressing against my entrance. He moved his hand to my back as he slowly pushed into me.

I let out a shaky breath. Pete pulled out and gently pushed back in.

I let out a small moan as he continued to pull out of me and push back in. Pete increased his speed, sweat gathering in his chest. Every time he pushed into me I would let out a small moan. He moved to the right a little and pressed in harder.

"Oh, God." I whispered. He smiled and kissed my nose before gaining speed again.

"Oh God , faster." I said. He started a faster pace, his hands gripping on my hips.

Pete moved over a little more, switching his angle, causing me to moan loudly.

"Faster fuck, faster," I begged. He started up even faster. I wrapped my legs around Pete’s waist, trying to get him deeper into me. He took the gesture as a sign to go right ahead and do whatever he wanted. He started even faster than before, going as deep as he could

"Oh,Hayley" He moaned, he dropped his head down, his left hands trailing up my stomach to cup my breast. My hands gripped Pete's shoulders as he pushed in more and more, faster and faster.

I pushed Pete back, sending him flat on the bed. I got on top of him and started to move my hips with his. Pete held onto my sides as I bounced up and down on his lap. I leaned down, still keeping my rhythm, and kissed his neck. Pete growled in the back of his throat and leaned up to kiss me passionately.

Pete wanted to control again. He pushed my back and held on to my shoulders as he slammed into me. I moaned with every hit. I let my hands roam across his chest as I fell into a mess of whimpers, moans, and other sounds filled with pleasure. Pete threw his head back, feeling the bottom of his stomach tighten. He tried his hardest to keep a steady pace, but he was losing control. He slammed into me one last time.

"OH GOD, PETE!" I screamed as loud as I could, my back arched causing my breasts to slide over Pete's chest.

Pete soom came into me, letting out a breath of relief.

Pete collapsed on top of me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He let the droplets of sweat trail down his forehead and fall onto my sweaty skin. We breathed loudly at the same time, tired and exhausted. He slowly lifted back up and pulled out of me. He rolled on his back so he was next to me. He turned onto his side and looked at me

"Feel my heart" I said out of breath. He soon reached over and look over at me. "This only beats for you" Pete soon placed his puzzle shaped lips and placed them where they could only fit.
♠ ♠ ♠
i didn't write this
my sister did
shes a sex maniac haha :)