Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

Stella's

Both Sami and Austin glanced between Alex’s table and Stella. Austin knew very well why she was acting that way. He figured who opened the window from his room while it was full moon. He could restrain himself as long as the place he was in didn’t have an opening to the world. Stella let him free and he realized he killed some of the vampires that were in town. Sami was clueless about what her ‘friends’ were. She just didn’t like Stella anymore because she started to act all mighty and she was getting popular at school without even being there. All Stella would do was be somewhere else with her brother, Alex or Eric. Plus, she heard Stella moved into the Arche mansion, which meant she was living in the same house with Eric, Eric’s uncle and Alex.

“You think too much, Sam.” The human girl got out of her mind and glanced at Stella. Again, she had that superior thing, glowing in her eyes and around her body. It made the poor human tremble. She had such an effect over people, like she had a dark secret, like she was a dangerous killer undercover. The fact was that…she actually was.

“I wish I could figure what you’re thinking about…” The human girl mumbled but of course, being the vampire she was, with incredible hearing and all that jazz, Stella heard perfectly. Just for the record, Stella had the undying desire to rip Sam’s neck off. Alex saw Stella’s expressionless face and knew something wasn’t pink in her world. She was thinking deep about some thing or another. He had a slight thought that it might be because of him. That’s when Alex remembered what Matt told him, an advice he shall never forget.

Alex just came back from hunting and he couldn’t stand himself. Not because he killed a human, neah. He blocked those feelings long time ago. He was disgusted and felt that human’s hand still touching his chest. He shivered just when he remembered.

“Did you have fun?” Matt asked, coming from the kitchen. The house was huge and in a Victorian style. Kind of hard not to be amazed by it, or get lost. Anyway, the living room was the biggest room from there and that because the vampire was pretty old, one of the elders actually, and he liked to party or have special guests.

“I don’t like you.” He mumbled, glaring slightly at the older male. Matt simply walked to the huge couch and poured himself a glass of the finest wine.

“Aww. You broke my heart.” He said sarcastically, sitting on the long red couch. In one swift motion he was in front the library, searching for a book.

“I’m serious. You sent her to me. I thought you want me to flirt with her and kill her. She annoyed the hell out of me.” He scoffed and jumped on the other long, black couch and closed his eyes, ready to relax. He couldn’t, though. Matt pushed him off, making him fall on the ground.

“Now. It’s time for another lesson.” Alex raised an eyebrow at the stoic vampire and simply sat back on the couch, this time, not even trying to relax his muscles. “I told you everything I know about the Gregory family. Maybe too much.” He snickered, having a quite funny expression on his face but that soon disappeared. “But I didn’t tell you yet about the Gregory personality. Take care when you are around us.” He started, his eyes holding that superior glint that not many vampires have. Alex felt like a small puppy while looking into those black orbs. “When a member of the family puts its hand on someone or something, it’s ours. No one can touch that someone/something and still stay alive. It may sound silly and maybe we are used to take anything we want but Alexander…” Alex’s heart started to beat faster, from fear. “You have her smell. She signed you. You are hers and if someone dares to take you from her…” He started to chuckled darkly. IT didn’t last for much, he stopped in a second and his face became stoic again. “That person has its destiny already settled. That person will die sooner or later, one way or another.” He ended his speech with an evil smirk.


Alex closed his eyes and could hear Tracy’s heart pumping blood. Also, he could hear Stella fuming a few feet away. When he opened his eyes he glanced at the vampire female from the corner of his eye, Matt’s voice ringing in his ear.

“Look, Tracy. You’re…not for me. I won’t say the famous quote that it’s not your fault; it’s mine, because that’s just bullshit. There’s a big difference between us and I’m not going to risk anything for a simple girl.” He finished and walked away, knowing exactly how good Stella felt out of nowhere. Maybe he was crazy too but he felt good to be already taken by someone. He was Stella’s even if he wanted it or not and he quite enjoyed that feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Took long enough but at least it's here. About the Doctor Who story...i have a problem. The story got deleted from my computer and i had the urge to throw the laptop on the window but i didn't. I don't want to lose TBV too. Anyway, now that story will take a while to be continued.
btw, Happy New Year!