Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

Boys Talk

Meanwhile, Alex had small problems. Actually, scratch that. He had huge problems. Girls were hovering over him, throwing themselves at him like toys. He shivered when he imagined some not very nice looking girls flirting with him. Unfortunately for him, some actually had the nerves to go and do that for real.

Nate was in the library, reading something peacefully, like nothing happened just a few hours before. He shifted through the pages like they were nothing, like words were flying in front of his eyes. Girls were watching him slightly dumbstruck from different reasons. He didn’t care. However, when Alex fell on the seat next to him, girls started to whisper about the new hottie.

“Now I know why Matt accepts just Stella’s feminine presence. She would never throw herself like that to a boy.” Nate didn’t take his eyes from the book. Alex shivered when he saw a few girls smiling nicely at him. “Too much to bear…even for me.”

“Dignity.” Alex raised an eyebrow at the noble. “Girls with dignity don’t throw themselves at boys for anything in the world. Stella has dignity.” Alex looked speechless at him.

“Stella is different from many points of view.” Both boys turned to look at Eric. “She’s independent, proud,“ He sat in front of them and smirked. “Definitely different. Stella’s dignity and pride are bigger than any other vampire’s. I bet Matt is the only one that can revile her on that.” Alex chuckled and nodded.

“You seem much relaxed now.” Nate pointed, putting the book on the table next to his chair.

“I…thought about what you said.”
“You had the time?” Alex tried joking but Eric narrowed his eyes at the younger vampire, stopping him from saying another smart ass comment.

“I did, for your information. You both are right.” Alex and Nate raised their eyebrows at the same time. “I did open the gates of hell and freed the leviathan…” Nate furrowed his eyebrows together at the vampire in front.

“These are consequences you’ll have to pay forever.” Nate was ready to leave when Alex spoke up.

“I…” Nate turned on his way to the door and faced Alex’s troubled face. “The gates have been opened years ago but…how do you close them? How do you stop the leviathan?” Nate bent his head down while Eric sighed and closed eyes, tightly, his fists growing white.

“We can’t. There’s just the simple hope that keeps us believing she will stop by herself.”

“But what about James’s words? Kill or be killed….are we actually going to kill her?” Nate was silent for a while.

“No. We will definitely not kill my sister. We need a better way. Plus…I bet Matt would kill us all if we would touch a string of her hair.” After he finished, Nate left the two vampires to reflect on his words.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short chapter:D It's getting harder to write something when the teachers are going crazy about not having enough grades.