Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

Lust

Image

Meanwhile, Alex ran back to the Arche residence. It was quiet. The only noise came from upstairs, from Nate’s room, more specifically, Nate’s balcony. Alex flashed there in a second and stumbled back when he saw Stella sucking the blood out of some victim, other dead corps surrounding her.

“Want some?” She asked, getting her fangs out of the victim’s neck and pointing it to the younger vampire. He shook his head no and walked back into the room, taking a seat on the bed. Stella rolled her eyes and grabbed the hand of the dead body she had killed and wiped her face of blood, throwing it aside after it wasn’t needed anymore. “You are ruining the fun.” She got up and walked slowly to the balcony door. “What about bloodsuckers? Aren’t vampires called that? Shouldn’t vampires kill and suck their victims’ blood out of their bodies?” Alex didn’t move and didn’t talk. He was curious where she wanted to get. Her usual smug smirk formed in an instant and she started walking like a predator, watching her prey in its eyes, towards Alex. “Now, now Alex.” She flashed in front of him, each leg on each side, trapping him; her hands on each side of his head, their faces too close. She was hovering over her prey and she won’t let it escape until she hasn’t finished with it.

“What are you doing, Stella?” His eyes were clouded. She smirked seeing as he was turned on already. She breathed on his lips, her eyes getting Alex in a trance.

“I always get what I want and right now, I want you.” She whispered. The vampire underneath shuddered slightly. Her eyes were even more captivating than his. Those green orbs were shining. She trailed her finger down his chest, her eyes never leaving his. “Don’t you want to see if I am as good as I’ve been the first time? No-” She stopped and took her finger back, putting her hand back on one side of his head. She leaned next to his hear and licked his earlobe. “I bet I would be the best you’ve ever had.” In that moment every rational thought in Alex’s head disappeared and in one swift motion he had a smirking Stella under him, his mouth shoved against hers, rough and passionate.

Taking her lips from his, she begun to work on removing his shirt but Alex stopped her.
“If we’re doing this, we’re doing it my way.” His eyes were glistening with lust and his voice was husky. Also his orbs were slowly becoming a crimson red from the passion he had built up the whole time. Stella’s eyes started to shine even more, excited for what was going to happen. She gave a small smirk and leaned up for another fiery kiss. His hands made quick work of her clothes. She arched her back to allow him to take her shirt off, before pulling her pants down. As soon as they were off, he was lying between her legs. He unclipped her black bra and pulled it off. Meanwhile, Stella’s fiery attitude couldn’t let Alex do the entire job and she simply tore his shirt apart. Not being obedient, Alex hissed next to her ear and bit her neck. She arched subconsciously and growled. The younger vampire pushed her back down but Stella, being Stella, growled again and rolled over, leaning in to kiss his lips. They made out for a few more minutes, his hands roaming all over her body until he started to fondle with her breasts. She didn’t make any sound and just went and licked all over his collar bone and neck. She bit him too, marking her prey with a rather big hickey. It was his turn to growl and he rolled her over, being the one hovering over her tiny but powerful body. As he was kissing her, he felt the need to press his knee to where she ached for him. Surprisingly enough, she half moaned and half hissed.
The passion between the two was so big that Stella rolled again over Alex and they both changed their position in a standing one. Her knees were on each side of his body, one of her hands was in his hair and one was behind his neck, pressing him closer. She started to slowly move her lower regions into his, fraction that got Alex give a low, sexy and masculine moan. She smirked and cut the kiss short, getting the chance to look into his eyes while still moving sensually over him. He pressed her even closer while he got her into a new full of passion kiss, their tongues dancing feverishly together. He couldn’t think with her there, he couldn’t control his actions. All he wanted was her and nothing mattered in that moment. He pushed her hard on the bed and got her black panties and his boxers off. Without the slightest bit of warning, he thrust into you, making her moan, hands raking down his toned back, leaving red lines all over the flesh.

“God dammit!” He swore under his breath in a tone that got Stella even hotter. He didn’t wait for Stella to adjust, of course. At he told her at the beginning, he was going to screw her his way. Being already used with pain, pleasure filled her instantly as he thrust faster and harder each time. His lips found hers, fangs digging into her lower lip until they draw tiny bits of blood. She growled again, moving in the same rhythm with him. She let her fangs nibble at his neck and earlobe, leaving gasps of pleasure from time to time. As she took his lower lip between her teeth, nibbling on it, he groaned, thrusting harder, making her let out more sensual sounds. The erotic dance between their bodies made her arch against him, pressing her breasts against his chest. He let out another growl as he started to grind faster until her eyes would’ve rolled into her head and her nails would dig harder into his back.

He pulled her legs up to his lips and wrapped them around, groaning loudly at the new depth that it caused him to reach. He suddenly angled her back on the bed, never tearing his blue orbs off her green ones, as he let out a pleasure whine when he hit the right spot. He grunted, hearing her make such sounds and got even faster, lifting her legs onto his shoulder and putting more of his weight on her, continuing to hit that spot. She rolled her head back, mouth opened and moaning. When she opened back, her eyes were as red as Alex’s. She rolled him over while still being connected and started to ride him fast and hard. His hands were like glued to her body, always moving on her legs or her waist. She leaned in for another heated kiss. As Alex decided to roll around again, with one particularly deep and hard thrust, Stella could feel her orgasm nearing. She scratched his back while he pumped once more, deeper than before. Her nails dogged in his back again and pulled him down on her and whispered the dirtiest thing possible into his ear. He groaned in response and with a final thrust, both vampires come at the same time, Stella hissing while Alex sank his fangs into her neck. He pulled out and let himself fall next to her. He groaned again, knowing that, that day will haunt him.

“I can’t believe you fooled me into this.” He mumbled, regaining his breath. She chuckled and turned on one side to look at him. When their eyes met, Alex could’ve swore he saw something from the nicest and better Stella but it disappeared as fast as it came. Her eyes were back to being mischievous.

“You wanted it as much as I did. Don’t forget, Alex. I own you and always will. You are mine and I can’t play with you whenever I want. “She smirked and rolled over him. “You are my toy. I shall do whatever I want with you.” She flashed to the bathroom door and opened it. She had one of the bed sheets wrapped around her naked body. He raised a little, leaning on his elbows. “We should do this more often.” She smiled wickedly over her shoulder at Alex and walked into the bathroom, closing the door after her. Alex ran a hand through his hair and sighed, falling back on the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
My second sex scene on here on the same story and i make Stella seem a whore...which she kinda is as an evil bitch...:-?