‹ Prequel: Nightmare

The Second Nightmare

001

"Hey Brian," I called hopping onto the quad with my super soak water bottle. I turned the quad on and revved the engine.

"What," he called standing there texting on his phone. I took off on the quad and aimed and pulled the trigger on my super soak gun hitting Brian making him all wet. He stood there arms spread open and mouth open. I turned the quad off and left the gun on the seat of it and walked up to Brian. I put a hand on his shoulder which was drenched. "I am going to to get you for that," he said turning around toward me.

"Wait what are you...," I said just as he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. I laughed and started wiggling around to try and get him to put me down. Brian ran into the water and threw me. Luckily I was wearing my bathing suite. I started laughing taking in water into my lungs. I started coughing and splashed Brian who came up to me and kissed me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Today was our last day on the island and I wanted to make it last. Brian carried me back onto shore and put me down. "Come on," he said pulling me behind him. He tossed me a towel and we dried ourselves off before going into the huge mansion type house. We walked into the bedroom and Brian ordered me to get dressed into something breath taking. Which earned him an eye roll and a chuckle from the way he said it.

I walked into the closet where I had all my stuff plus the extra clothes and got dressed into what I thought might make me look "breath taking." I walked out and placed ran my hands up Brian's bare back. He stopped doing whatever he was doing and turned around and grabbed my hands. "Later," he said placing a kiss on my lips. I gave him the puppy dog face and he groaned. "I have something special planned," he said cupping my face and he kissed my pouting lips. I laughed and walked into the bathroom to finish up.

Brian dragged me onto the boat that we used to transport our selves from our island to ones that have restaurants and things like that. We walked into a big beautiful restaurant. Brian pulled me along as I gaped at the wonderful design and decorations. "So what do you think," Brian asked smirking at my expression.

"Well its beautiful and, well breath taking," I commented.

"Your beautiful and breath taking." I blushed a scarlet red and smiled. After we finished eating we did some looking around at the mall. We stopped at a guitar store and Brian looked at me pleadingly. I laughed and walked into the store.

Brian walked to the back where they had a wall of guitars with one of the workers and they started talking the guitar talk. There was also a worker playing a guitar. "May I try," I asked walking up to him. He looked me up and down and his pinks tinted pink. He nodded his head and put the guitar strap around my shoulder.

"Do you know how to play," he asked taking a few steps back. I shrugged.

"We'll find out," I said strumming once. I started playing the beginning to Walk and Brian came back around a smile on his face.

"Babe I didn't know you could play." I looked down at the guitar and up at him.

"I didn't know either," I chuckled. He laughed and shook his head. He bought me a guitar and an amp and everything and we walked out of the store.

"Seriously when did you learn how to play?"

"Um...," I said thinking. "I started playing when I was about uh 12 or 13." His grin grew wider and we hopped back onto the boat and took off back to the island that was now ours.

Brian put the stuff we bought with our luggage and I hopped onto his back and started kissing his neck. I turned around so I was now facing him and kissed his lips. We walked up to the bedroom and Brian laid me down on the bed and started kissing my neck. I moaned and he took off my shirt and well you know how the rest goes.

Five hours later we laid there tangled into each other trying to catch our breath. "I'm so happy I am married to you," I said looking up at him. He smiled and kissed my lips. I hopped up and tossed on my underwear and his shirt and ran out of the room. Brian pulled on his boxers and chased after me.

"Play for me," I said handing him the acoustic guitar he had bought for me. He smiled and took it and sat down on the chair in the living room. I sat on the coffee table and watched and listened to him play.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here is the first chapter to our sequel. For the moment it is all love dovey well because they are on there honey moon you know. But it will get better!! Enjoy!!
P.s. I have discovered polyvore lolz!!
Swim Suite outfit thing
The "Breath taking" outfit
-Love KelszillaRAWR13