Status: active

Neighbhors Know My Name: Trey Songz Story

Neighbhors Know My Name: Best Friends Forever?

Vanessa POV
“I’m dancing and emphasizing.” I sang dancing. “Shut up.” Trey laughed. “Your girlfriend is boring, your girlfriend is boring.” I continued. “Whatever, I’m gonna tell her what you said.” he threatened. “Ohh Trey gone tell his girl, I’m scared, Trey gone tell his girl I’m scared!” I added. “Your something else you know?” he asked pushing me on my bed. “Yeah is that why you shared your sandwhich with me in kindergarten?” “I didn't share you stole it, ate half and put worms in the other half and tried to make me eat it." he laughed remembering. I thought back to that day, I had 2 little pig tails and my overalls that I wanted to wear everyday. "Yeah well you still, continued to be my friend and now we’re 18.” I pointed out. “Yeah well you must of done something right.” “Of course because I’m a great person!” I smiled jumping on his back. "You must be because I let you sleep in my house, eat my food, drive my car,-" "I get it, your awesome." I sighed getting off. "You damn right." he laughed. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "To Rebecca's house I'll be back later." he answered. “Yeah, whatever. I’m going to Jamal’s later.” I noted not wanting him to go to thatbitches house, I hated her so much and she knew it. “I don’t want you at his house Nessa.” he warned me. How could he tell me where couldn’t go, I bet if I told him not to go to Rebecca's he would have a fit.
“Why don’t you go grocery shopping with my mom?” he asked. I nodded and just closed my door as he left. I got dressed in denim shorts and a plain black tee, I slipped on my favorite pair of black vans and my sunglasses. I walked into the kitchen to find a note on the fridge.
went 2 the store be back later
Ugh, I'm going to be so bored today, I thought as my phone vibrated. It was a text
ay dhis is adrian from the party, u gave me ur # can we kick it?
I smiled remembering his soft curly hair and brown eyes.I quikly replied.

oh yea hey! & yea I’d love to hang out wit you, movies in 30 minutez?
He replied and confirmed our date.I walked outside to the garage, shit, Trey didn't leave me the car.I groaned and sent a quick text. IS IT TOO MUCH 2 ASK IF YOU CAN PICK ME UP PLEASE? He(Adrian) sent one back no prob be there in 10 minutes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I laughed as we walked into the theater, he was so funny and charming. "Where do you want to sit?" he asked me. "Anywhere is fine." He led me to the top middle, where we got comfy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate this chapter, please tell me what you think sorry for the spelling mistakes and other things.