Status: active

Neighbhors Know My Name: Trey Songz Story

Neighbhors Know My Name:

Trey POV

Rebecca, was so into the movie it was stupid I couldn't even make out with her. “haha stop it that tickles." I turned around and was surprised to see Vanessa, and a guy. She didn’t see me because she was making out with him. It felt weird to have her behind me making out. I hate seeing her with guys, no ones good enough for my best friend. I turned back to the screen but I couldn’t stand it so I got my phone out and sent her a text.

T: Hey where u at?

V: movies y?

T: who u wit?

V: a guy, why?

T: no reason

V: Where are you?

T: movies

V: OMG really? What r u and your boring girlfriend seeing?

T: haha shutter island, look down
I waited for her to look down and I turned around. She whispered something to her date and climbed over the seat and sat by me.
“Hey Trey, hey Rainbow.” “It’s Rebecca.” she corrected. “mhm same thing. Anyway you didn’t leave the car for me meany.” I laughed, “I had to pick Rebecca up.” “Oh Ruby don’t have her own car.” I sighed, “Be nice.” I warned her. “Whatever. Trey this is Adrian, Adrian this is my big head friend Trey.” I nodded a whats up to him. He returned it. “ I guess I’ll leave you and Rudolf alone now, see at home Trey.” she gestured for her date to follow her out. "Trey your friend is a bitch." Rebecca noted. I shrugged, "Yeah get used to it."
Vanessa POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the couch watching TV with April (Trey's mom). When the door opened. Trey walked in, “Hey mom.” he greeted coming in plopping next to her. “Hello Trey!” I yelled obnoxiously. He rolled his eyes at me. April laughed, “Come on let’s go out to dinner.” she suggested. “I call shot gun!” I yelled. ~~~ "Vanessa what did I tell you about putting your feet on my dash board?" she asked me. "That if we get in a car accident I'll be seriously injured." I said bored. "Yeah so, get them down." I did and rolled down my window. I stuck my head out. "Vanessa!" she exclaimed. "What you said I couldn't put my feet on the dash you never said anything about windows." She laughed. Trey laughedfrom the back seat.“You know dogs put their heads out the window, hm mom I think we’ve got a new pet.” he said. “Shut up, stupid.” I snapped back. “Hey hey you two what’s going on?” “Little Tremaine here is mad because I embarrassed him on a date with Rudy.” “That’s just it mom, her name is Rebecca. She’s rude to my girlfriend all the time it’s different shit, from messing upher name to insulting me in front of her.” Trey said with anger.
“Oh Trey, your best friends that’s what best friends do she’s gonna do it, your gonna do it.Now and probably for the rest of your life.” April noted. “Whatever.” Trey mumbled “So anyway Carla’s party is tommrow night and I promised you two would attending it.” April noted parking. “mom we don’t want to hang out with all those old people.” Trey complained. “Awe come on Trey baby please I promised you two would make an apperance.” “Yeah come on Trey if I have to go you do too.” I told him. ~~~~~~~~
Today is Sunday and the day of Carla's party. I got dressed in sweats because I told April I would go shopping with her to get a new dress.
Trey POV

“Trey I think we should take a break.” Rebecca told me breaking theawkward silence. “What? Why? Is it Vanessa? I talked to her about the way she is and-” “No Trey baby I just need space.” “ight I get it, whatever.” I said getting up leaving. I’m not the type to sit around and beg a girl to take me back. I’m Tremaine Aldon Neverson and he don’t break for no girl,I thought. I parked and looked at the time. I should be getting ready to go to
the party. My girl broke up with me and a party is the last thing I want to go to. I walked in the house, and my mom told me to get dressed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please message me and tell me what you think about it, & btw ~~~~ MEANS LATER OR FAST FORWARD