Status: Hiatus

I'll Always Be Dreaming of You.

You're Coming Up With Reasons.

I took notice to the type of music the boys were playing. It seemed all they had on their minds, was sex... well on Tom's and Mark's minds. But, I had to admit that the songs were catchy and got my mind off of what was happening at home. I shook my head and forced myself not to think about it and to only focus on what was going on in front of me.

"And that was, What's My Age Again," Mark announced, while Tom clapped and Travis laughed.

I giggled. "I think I got that when you repeatedly said what's my again."

"Pssshhh! You know," Mark pointed to himself, "that I had to tell you."

Tom rolled his eyes. "She knew. You just wanted a reason to flirt with," He sat down next to me on the couch and put his arms around my shoulders, "my best friend."

Mark stuck his tongue out at Tom and sat on the floor to mess with his bass. I smiled at the thought of someone so... perfect that wanted to flirt with a broken person like me. And the fact that he didn't deny it made it all the more enjoyable.

I sat on the couch next to Tom with a dreamy smile upon my face, while Tom looked at me weird and Travis gave me a knowing smile. He got up from his drum set and sat down on the arm of the couch beside me. He lightly slapped me in the face to get my attention. I turned to him.

"So, since you're doofus' best friend," he gestured to Tom and he waved with a goofy smile, "I have to know," he stopped for a second and I cocked my head, "what type of music do you listen to?"

With music as the subject, I smiled, while Tom and Mark turned their attention to me to await my answer. "I tend to listen to whatever strikes me. But usually, it's rock music and sometimes, punk rock. It just depends on my mood." I shrugged and looked at all of their faces. They looked kind of shocked, but not surprised.

Tom nudged me. "But what bands? Do you listen to us? Oh, wait. Let me guess... you like... Green Day...?"

I nodded and Tom fist pumped the air. "Oh I am so good! Were you nodding that you listen to us, or that you like Green Day?"

My answer was automatic. "That I like Green Day."

All of them gasped. "You don't listen to us?" Mark sounded pretty surprised and scooted closer to us, until he was sitting Indian-style at my feet.

I shook my head. "Like at all?" I shook my head once again to Mark's question. "Damn."

I laughed at how Mark seemed dejected that I didn't listen to their band. Tom then grabbed my shoulders and shook them. "You aren't human!" I giggled and smacked his shoulder. "That's it. We are now putting you on a treatment." He shared a look with Mark and Travis and they all nodded with the same smile, as I was sitting there just confused. Tom turned to me once more. "You will listen to blink-182 for an hour every single day, until you know every word to every song we've ever made."
♠ ♠ ♠
Personally, I like this one. It's not sappy, but it's not sad either. And it makes me smile. :)
I wrote this all on my phone, so if there's mistakes that I couldn't fix, then I'm sorry. I will give you all cookies later.
On another note, I'm glad that you readers and the couple commenters like my story. It makes me all happy and giggly. :)
If I get one more comment before Monday, I will update.

Aaand, on a completely non-story related issue, who's your guys' favorite bands?

Peace, love, and rockets!

Title Credit: Fake It by Seether