Legendary Party

Chapter 1: A new start

In the complicated world of demon and heaven and human, two innocent babies had come to the world in this beautiful day, this is their seven lifetime, the most critical lifetime. In the demon and heaven world, lovers who meet seven lifetimes is as good as a precious stone, their powers had the ability to destroy the whole world which both demons and heaven slayers wished to acquire for their own interest.

The baby boy came from the heaven, his parents was originate dragon races from demon world and now became part of the heaven world due to their repentance. In the past, they created disasters to the human world by splitting fire, flooding the streets and destroy whatever they’ve seen. Due to a mother dragon give birth the baby boy, they start to think, maybe they are wrong, and maybe they should stop. Thus, they joined the heaven world and now they were the master of water and fire. To reward the dragon races, the heaven world granted them human bodies so that they could appear in a human form.

The new born baby boy named Lan (sounds land) was sent by his parents to go to the human world to familiarise the environment. By having Lan in the human world, the heaven will obtain detailed information for them to control the 3 worlds. The heaven world assigned a fairy named Qing Ling to bring the small Lan to some childless family.

As for the baby girl, she was born in the human world but because of her special powers flash out when she was coming out from her mother’s body, her parents abandoned her. The demon world that was attracted by the baby girl’s special powers brought her back to the demon world. They discussed her future development, to be combined of which races, at last, they came to a final conclusion...Vampire, half vampire, half human. They made it as though the baby girl had only ¼ of the vampire blood such that the baby girl live and eat as a human while possessed vampires powers and her own.

Since thousands of years ago, dead human who eyes shone by the moon transform into zombies and start sucking human blood for survival. Vampires were transformed from zombies, and only those fated ones would have the luck to become stronger and smarter.
Vampires who lived forever were known as the fastest demon. They can fly without stopping like the bat, their guts also known to be the best, like the wolves, they dared to face enemies which are stronger than them. However, there was something that will never change, they suck blood from human and their wish for blood was getting crazier.

Although the baby girl had become half vampire, half human, she could only survived in the human world and so the demon king(Crue) decided to let her live in the human world but got her a small little witch named DuDu to accompany her. She was being bought up in a gangster family who got threatened by the demon world and for repayments, they promised to raise her. To be someone cool, cruel and cold-blood and she was named Huo.

17 years later…

Perhaps fate brought them together, both Lan and Huo studied in the same school naming Mo Hum School. It looked like some original school but it was a place where some students were not ordinary folks, they represent the heaven world and demon world to look close at them. When both of the innocents fall in love, both worlds will use all their means to get them and change the world.

Lan and Huo happens to study in the same class, although they weren’t friends at all but they are fated to be together facing all happiness and sorrows. Lan was popular with many girls, letters, calls, were counted hundreds in his lockers, and his hand phone ringing all the time. Unlike Huo was a quiet girl who doesn't talk a lot, others thought that she was acting cool and thus ignore and avoid her. Thus, Huo is always alone, she seemed like ignoring whatsoever but deep in her heart, she wished to be accepted. Lan sees her different from other girls who only knows how to doll themselves while Huo always wear black and act mysterious and had an interest to her. Lan wanted to know her better and so he told everyone to open up a chalet so that Huo could also participate.

Lan invited Huo to join the class chalet but Huo said she need some time to consider and went off alone.

Actually, Huo also wanted to mix around with the others but her family warned her not to trust people too much, not even friends as they would only hurt her. Huo remembered everything her family told her but deep in her heart, she believed humans had their good side too.

Huo walked along the class corridors, thinking about the chalet and her family. Huo really wanted to join in but she afraid things will get complicated if her family knew about it. Just as Huo was deciding, someone ran past her and she swirled around and finally fall down to the ground. Huo raised up her head to see who it was but there was no one except the empty corridors. She stood up and was about to chase after the fellow, someone called her from the back, “Huo!” It was Danny from the same class as Huo. Danny went up to Huo and gave her a pat on the shoulder.

Danny: “Hey, do you know that there was a class chalet going on? I bet you didn’t know. I just now registered my name, do you want to join?”

Huo: “Erm…I was considering…”

Danny: “Come on, what’s there to consider? I am sure it will be fun! Can you imagine, the smell of the barbeque food, the nearby sea breeze and those stupid noises from those guys. Ow…just go..”

Huo thought about what Danny was promoting the chalet, she hadn’t a nice talk with Danny before as she was someone who crowd around the guys as if she was one of them. However, Huo knew that Danny was serious on inviting her so she gave Danny a nod. Danny: “Hurray! Full attendance of the class chalet, woohoo!” Huo smiled with Danny as she started to see light in her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't quite particular about the punctuation for dialogue but if you can hold on to other chapters, I've changed the punctuation to a better one.