Legendary Party

There were a group of teens whom original students in a school. They thought their lives would be forever peaceful until one day, a marriage was being interrupted and the girl was being kidnapped. The husband-to-be went to save her with his friend and found a evil plot was going on. Secrets were being revealed and their friends were on-going training in the rescue mission.

Until all members of the legendary party got together, they had to plan the next thing. War with the demon world...
  1. Chapter 1: A new start
    The story started by a couple from babies to the day they know each other and their mysterious background...
  2. Chapter 2: Love or Responsibility?
    The story continued where the couple knew they had a baby and they need to get married but both families had different views...
  3. Chapter 3: The happiest nightmare
    Someone got Huo, Lan and Danny went to save her but when they reach there, it was as simple as that...
  4. Chapter 4: The Rescue Part 1
    Lan and Danny went into Huo's family and some creepy man shown up...
  5. Chapter 4: The Rescue Part 2
    The mysterious man said something to Lan and Danny which they never heard before and they continued their rescue...
  6. Chapter 5: Secrets
    The man who save both Lan and Huo told them the secret of heaven and demons...
  7. Chapter 6: Start of Everything Part 1
    The story went back to thousands of years ago where the it explained how heaven and demon world were formed.
  8. Chapter 6: Start of Everything Part 2
    The story continues the conflict between heaven and demon
  9. Chapter 6: Start of Everything Part 3
    The last part of the past where heaven and demon world had their final stand and split into two different worlds while they connect the human world in the central
  10. Chapter 7: Legendary Plan Part 1
    The story continued to the modern world and the explanation of the secret goes on...
  11. Chapter 7: Legendary Plan Part 2
    It was a new day and a new teacher came. Lessons over and a mysterious person appeared in front of the gang...
  12. Chapter 7: Legendary Plan Part 3
    Everyone now knew what happen between the heaven and demon but they need time to think about it while Lan have some questions...
  13. Chapter 8: An Evil Provoke
    The gang met and discussed about their decisions while someone provoked Danny and she became out of control...
  14. Chapter 9: To the Heaven World
    They seek the solution for Danny and went to the heaven world where they see...
  15. Chapter 10: Missing Stuff...The Evil Plot
    They had reached the heaven world and the ingredients they need are not in stock?! What's going on?
  16. Chapter 11: The Truth…Ruler of the heaven world
    The incident soon spread and even the king knew it. They went for the king's meeting and the truth will be revealed.