Status: Active; Like the new layout?; Comments, please?; This story is near the end ...

The Black Limousine

Chapter 20

When I woke up, I was back home. Keith was asleep beside me. I smile at him, snuggling closer, feeling his arms tighten around me. “Kristina …”

“Mmm?”

“Don’t ever do that again,” he says, kissing me. “You scared me half to death. Again.

“That scared me, too, Keith,” I say tiredly, lying my head on his chest. “I hope I never have to do that again.”

“You better not have to,” he says, kissing me again. “Now go back to sleep. I can tell you’re still tired.”

“I love you, Keith Tristan Blake.”

~ • ~ • ~ • ~

“Keith?” I ask, looking around. “Luke?”

“Kristina, get out of here!” Luke yells frantically, trying to push me away.

“No! Tell me what’s going on!”

“Damn it, Kristina!! Get out of here!!!”

“No!! I’m with you, Luke,” I say stubbornly, touching his cheek to make him look at me. “No matter what, I’m with you.”

Fire erupted all around us, a roar of fury filling our ears, “LET HER GO!!!!!!!”

“Keith, stop it!!! This is ridiculous!!” Luke growls, pulling me closer to him. “She’s not in love with you anymore!!”

“SHE’S MINE!!!!!!!!”

“What’s going on?!” I yell, frightened.

“HAND HER OVER!!!!!!!”

“NO!!!!!”

“Luke, what is going on?!!” I yell.

“Keith.”

And I felt the fire begin to burn my skin as I screamed at the top of my lungs.


~ • ~ • ~ • ~

“Kristina, shh, it’s okay,” Keith says, pulling me closer to him. “Calm down.”

“I heard screaming! What’s wrong?!” Luke yells, barging in. “Oh, please tell me you’re not raping her.”

“No, I’m not! She just started screaming! Kristina, what’s wrong?!”

“I … I don’t know …” I say, snuggling closer to Keith. “It was just a bad dream.”

“Bad dream or not, you sounded like you were burning alive,” Luke says, rolling his eyes. “Oh, and by the way, Benjamin and Francis are breaking down the door.”

“What?!” I ask, sitting up, soon sliding down the railing on the steps. “Hey guys!”

“Kristy! Good to see yah!” Benjamin says, hugging me. “You had us worried once we saw the Demon carrying you out of the woods.”

“Nah, it’s all good. Just doing the normal witch-y thing by sending ghosts back to their graves,” I say, rolling my eyes. “Sooo, how’s it goin’? Whatcha been up to?”

“Well, Beth is trying to get us to side with her,” Francis says, rolling his eyes. “But why do you smell like Demon?”

“That, I would like to know,” Drake says gravely. “Did Keith —”

“LA LA LA LA!!!!!! I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!!!” I yell, glaring at him. “Don’t say it!!!”

“SEX!!!!!” He said it. I tackled him to the ground, as soon began our daily wrestling match. I think this is part of his training thing.

“Shut. Up,” I growl, sitting atop of him. “Or I will break your arm.”

“SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX!!!” Drake yells in my ear. “SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX —”

“I’LL KILL YOU!!!” I growl, as we continue our wrestling match.

Before I know it, Drake had me pinned, screaming as loud and annoyingly as he possibly could, “SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX!!!”

“SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!” I yell, shaking my head, trying to ignore him as he continuously screamed annoyingly. “WHAT ARE YOU?! FIVE?!”

“NO!” Drake yells, glaring at me. “Older than that demon of yours.”

“Don’t you have a demon in Romania to kill?” I ask irritably. “I mean, they are having some paranormal death problems.”

“Ah, thank you for reminding me,” Drake says, getting off of me. “Don’t do anything stupid or I’ll have to murder him,” he says, suitcases in hands. “I’ll be back in six months at the most.”

“Take your time.”

“Yeah, you’re little pervert would like that,” Drake grumbles, flying away.

“PARTY IN THE BACKYARD!!!!” Francis yells at the top of his lungs.

“NO!!!!”

“FUN SUCKER!!!!” They yell.

“PARTY AT YOUR HOUSE!!!”

“OH YEAH!!!” They yell, as we all exchange high-fives.

“See yah next week!” I yell behind me, as Benjamin and Francis drag me outside.

• • •

“Kill the cat, drive the car, and don’t you stop until the bottles are gone!” We sing as loud as we could. “Smoke your pot, take a shot, have sex with that devil-child!”

“Alright, what’s going on?!” Keith yells, as we walk into the house.

“Murder the dog, runaway with it, are you gonna drink all of that?” We sing, laughing drunkenly.

“There was a party,” Francis says.

“Then there was beer,” Benjamin says.

“After that everything’s a blur,” I say, giggling.

“PUNCH HIM OUT, DRINK IT ALL, LOOK THERE’S KRISTINA’S BOYFRIEND!” Francis and Benjamin sing drunkenly.

“Kill ’em all, we’re gonna fall, give me back my ball!” We sing together.

“Damn it, Kristina, how drunk are you?” Keith asks, appearing beside me.

“Just a little tipsy, right guys?” I say, grinning. “We only had a few … five or fifteen …”

“Damn it,” Keith says, pulling me up the steps. “You guys can crash here for the night.”

“Aww, but they were gonna take me —”

“Home before you do something stupid,” Keith growls firmly.

“What happened?” Luke asks, as Keith pulls me into the bedroom. “Kristina got wasted?”

“What do you think,” Keith growls, lying me down on the bed. “You’re gonna sleep this off, Kat.”

“Aww, but that sounds boring!

“You’ll do it or else.”

“Or else what?”

“Even drunk she’s smarter than you,” Luke chuckles, rolling his eyes.

“Ha ha, Luke, always putting me down,” Keith growls sarcastically. “Or else you don’t wanna know what I’ll do.”

“All I hear is a chicken-demon,” I say in a sing-song voice.

“You don’t wanna do this, Kristina,” Keith growls, sitting atop of me, pinning me down on the bed.

“Whatcha gonna do?” I giggle.

“Keith, just let it go. She’ll pass out in a minute,” Luke says, glaring. “If she’s had enough.”

“Francis and Benjamin are going to a party,” I sing, grinning.

“Isn’t it a full moon tonight?” Luke asks, sitting up in his bed.

“Umm … I dunno,” I giggle. “Why?”

“They’re werewolves, remember?” Keith growls. “How much have you had?”

“Umm … fifteen?”

“She’ll be passed out in a minute, Keith. She’s actually had around twenty-five,” Luke says, rolling his eyes. “Right about … now.”

• • •

I woke up with a headache and the need to vomit. I ran into the bathroom, puking, trying to remember what happened last night. I couldn’t remember anything. It was all just one massive blur.

“Damn it …” I groan, sitting up. Keith walks in, arms crossed over his chest, disapproval written clear across his face. “Keith —”

“Save it, Kristina,” he growls angrily. “Why the hell did you get drunk last night?”

“What?” I ask, head throbbing. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Don’t play dumb, Kat,” he growls, pinning me on the floor suddenly. “How the hell could you be so reckless?!”

“Keith, I seriously have no idea what you’re talking about,” I say, startled. “I-I can’t remember what happened …”

He stares at me, silence filling the air, for quite some time. He gets off of me, using his demon-speed, leaving me there on the bathroom floor. I slowly sat up, sighing heavily.

• • •

I roamed the halls of the school, annoyed with my glasses. I found out that I ran out of contacts this morning. Meaning: I have to wear my glasses. They’re really quite pestering. They were thin-wire glasses, nothing too big or dorky.

I look up, as I hear footsteps approaching me. I look up, moving strands of my hair behind my ear, only to turn back to my locker. I wasn’t in the mood. Not after what happened this morning.

“Umm … hey, Kristina,” Keith says awkwardly.

“Hey.”

“Kat, are you mad?”

I stayed silent, turning the combination on my locker. I pull out my books, walking along to my homeroom. I didn’t want to deal with him. He can go to hell for all I care.

“Wow, hey Kristina,” Luke says, as I bump into him.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” I say, kneeling on the ground. My glasses fell off. Damn it.

“Here,” Luke says, handing me my glasses.

“Umm … thanks.”

“I didn’t know you wore glasses.”

“Umm … yeah … that’s because I usually don’t. Only whenever my contacts run out.”

“Oh … umm … you look nice, though.”

“Thanks,” I say, trying to hide my blush. “Well, I better get to class.”

“Umm … yeah.”

I walked past him, a small smile playing on my lips. I didn’t … I couldn’t … no! I don’t like Luke!

I sat down in my seat, daydreams slowly beginning to form.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it’s been so long! Really! I’ve just been busy with my other stories. Like, I’ve been starting millions of others. Trust me, if you like The Black Limousine, then you will absolutely love this other story I’ve got called, “Secrets …