Status: Active; Like the new layout?; Comments, please?; This story is near the end ...

The Black Limousine

Chapter 4

“Scream if you want some more!!”, I yell into the microphone, smirking at Connor. I could tell he was ticked beyond belief at me. But when you hurt me, I’ll make you feel twice my pain. “Okay, well, lets take things down a notch. Luke, help me out here.”, I say, smirking as I watch Connor’s already bright red face, turn another darker shade. Keith pushes Luke up on the stage, raising an eyebrow at me. I roll my eyes, nodding. I knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted either A) Another kiss, or B) A date.

Luke grumbles something incoherently under his breath, grabbing a microphone. “What do yah want to sing?”

“Hmm,” I say thoughtfully.

“How yah doin’, boy?
What’s on your mind?
You look real familiar,
Have we seen each other before?”, I sing, smirking.

Luke raises an eyebrow, shrugging. “You do look familiar,
But I think I’d remember
A girl that’s as beautiful as you.”

“Oh really now?
You think I’m beautiful?
Well, well, well, what to do with you?
I don’t have faith in love,
Just know you’ve been warned.
I’m a heartbreaker,
I’ll make you’re head spin on your head.”, I sing, smirking.

“No really, girl
I’ll be fine
Go on ahead
My head spins whenever I just look at you
If you break my heart
There’s not much left.”, Luke sings, smirking. I raise an eyebrow, smirking as I run toward Uncle Jack, just as he hands me an acoustic guitar.

“Sing like you’ve never sang before,” I say, handing him the guitar. He raises an eyebrow at me, and I merely shrug. “It’s your turn to shine, Luke.”

He takes the guitar, and I immediately notice all the girls running over to him. His hands strum the strings professionally, his voice singing through the quiet. I start picking up the beat a little on my cherry-red electric guitar, smirking. We sing together, and I swear I saw the teachers planning something. “Hold on,” I say, playing and dancing my way off stage. I jump straight off stage, smirking around me. “Ben?”, I ask, looking around.

“Kristy!”, Ben says, smiling.

“Camera?”

“Taping. And so is Francis.”

“You two are the best!”, I cheer, playing my guitar as I do a flip back on stage. I could hear the boys whistle, and smirk at them, doing the quick stop, drop, and twirl. That got them going.

“Kristy Kat! Do the puppy dog eyes!”, Beth screams, winking up at me. I roll my eyes at her. The puppy dog eyes was actually a dance move that I did when I was little and gave a boy older than me the puppy dog eyes. I take off my guitar, handing it to Luke. He takes it, staring at me oddly. I take in a shaky breath, doing a back-hand-spring, then the quick stop, drop, twirl, and a flip up in the air. I smirk, sticking the landing.

“Don’t forget the grand finish!”, Beth yells. I smirk, shaking my head.

“Not with these perverts around, Beth.”

“Fine! I’ll do it with you!”, Beth says stubbornly, hoping up on stage with me. I roll my eyes. We do our little “puppy dog cheer.”

We clap our hands in unison, turning around and shaking our butts. Yeah, my friends are frickin’ freaks. But they’re awesome. Beth continues doing that, while I do a couple of flips. It’s really weird, Beth works out everyday, and I’m more athletic than her. Beth does her little cheerleader-moves, while I’m doing all of the flexible stuff that attracts pervs.

“Beth, I hate you!”, I yell, glaring as I do another back-hand-spring.

“Why? You look good, girl!”

“My point exactly.”

And I flip off the stage, straight on top of the table. I smirk, singing a little as I decide to tease these boys a little. I sing “Dip It Low” by Christina Milian, smirking as I watch the guys turn into a bunch of hound dogs, as I dance along to the song. I could see Connor glowering at me, so I gave him a little wink. “Milkshake” by Kelis, and soon “AM To PM” by Christina Milian is blasting through the speakers.

“Hey, boys, scream if you want Kristina to take her shirt off!!”, Connor says, smirking at me. I glower at him, glancing at Beth who shrugs. I stare at her with wide-eyes, as all the boys whistle and cheer.

“Take it off! Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!”, they all cheer.

“Back off. She’s with me.”, Keith growls, standing up on the table with me. He wraps an arm around my waist and I make no objection.

“If you’re so special, where were you when she looked like some geeky nerd!”, Connor yells. I glower at him, jumping down from the table.

“You wanna know something?”, I say in my best seductive voice. “There’s something I want from you.”

Connor raises an eyebrow, smirking. I slap him, as hard as I could, glowering at him. I kick him in his balls, watching as he falls to the floor. I lean down to his ear, my smirk painted on my face. “If you wanna play rough, I wouldn’t play without coming prepared.”, and I straighten up, walking up to Beth and just enjoying the rest of the school day with the ones that mattered.

• • •

I was planning on going to eat lunch with my mom, but Keith caught up to me. “Where’s my payment,” Keith smirks. I roll my eyes, leaning over to him and having a full-blown make-out with Keith. I pull away, smirking. “You’ll get the rest when I get back.”, I say, winking as I walked away. Keith smirks at me, but I could see he wanted more. I roll my eyes, smirking as I ran toward the hospital.

I walk straight toward my mom’s office, my eyes going wide and my knees shaking at what I saw. I go running, I run down the streets, straight toward the school with tears streaming down my face, blinding me. I stumble, feeling someone catch me.

“Kristina, what’s wrong?”, I hear Luke ask.

“My mom …”, I sob, clinging to him. He stiffens a little awkwardly, wrapping an arm around my shoulders comfortingly after a moment.

“What about your mom?”

“She-she’s —,” I sob. I take a deep, shaking breath. “My mom is cheating on my dad!”

And I broke down completely, my shaking knees finally collapsing, my tears blurring and blinding my vision as I sob.

“Wow, Kristina, calm down.”

“Don’t tell me to frickin’ calm down!!! My mom is cheating on my dad!!!”, I yell through tears.

“Oh, that’s what you said.”, Luke says, frowning.

“C-can I stay with you all for awhile?”, I sniffle, after what seemed like years of just crying.

“Umm, why us? What about Beth?”

“Beth’s parents are too prissy to let me stay.”, I say, wiping at my eyes desperately. “And you all are pretty much my only other friends.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, I’m not very social.”

“I’m sure mom and dad would let you stay.”, Luke says, smiling sheepishly at me.

“Let who stay?”, Keith asks, popping up. Me and Luke quickly break apart, jumping just about a mile to get away.

“Kristina’s moving in with us …”

“Sweet!”

“Keith!”

“I’m not gonna try anything! At the rate I’m at, I won’t have to.”, Keith says, smirking at me.

“Nah-uh, Keith! My mom is cheating on my dad!! I don’t know how long I’ll be staying.”, I sniffle, staring at the ground to hide my reddened eyes.

“Kristina! Benjamin and Francis want to see you —,” Beth stops short as I look up, gasping. “Aw, Janey Kat, what’s wrong?”, Beth asks.

“Oh, umm, nothing … but umm, Keith, I’m willing to take you up on the limo offer … right now.”, I say nervously, staring at the ground.

“Tsk, tsk! Such a horrible liar!”

“I’m not frickin’ lying.”, I growl under my breath.

“Okay, well, lets get going! Luke, you too!”, Keith says, grabbing my arm and pulling me behind him.

“Kat! What about the videos!”

“Tell Francis to stick them in my lockers!”

“Okay?”

“’Bye, Beth!”

And I was inside of their limousine. I literally gaped, making Keith practically drag me.

“You act like you’ve never seen a limo.”

“And you’d be right.”

“Dibs on Kristina staying in my room!”, Keith says as the limo’s door closes.

“Let the lady decide,” Luke says, smirking. “She most likely wants Annabella.”

“Honestly? No. She seems more like … Beth. And there’s only so much Beth I can handle!!”, I say dramatically.

“Well, it’s either me and Keith, or Annabella. Philander and Trevor are nothing but perverts.”

“Stop hating on my family, man!”

“And, shockingly, Trevor’s related to me.”

“I’ll go with you and Keith. Anna scares me a little, honestly.”

“Join the club. Why do you think she’s the only one with her own room?”

“Because she’s the only single woman in a house full of perverted boys.”

“Oh, please! Luke’s more like a sister to Annabella!”

“Now that’s a scary thought. I may go with the pervs …”

“I knew I should’ve gone with my older bro!”, Keith says, snapping his fingers. Luke snorts, rolling his eyes. I laugh at them, finding this oddly amusing.

“Keith, if it wasn’t for the fact that I know Luke would stop you from raping me, I would be with the scary Anna.”

“Then, thank you Luke!”, Keith says sarcastically.

“Thanks bro.”