Status: Hope you guys like it. I don't know when I'll post. my date setting sucks. So i will post whenever. Comment PLEASEEEE

You And Me Together In This Life Time, Not Going To Work

Traveling

I drove to the nearest airport and went to the nearest atm. I took out 2,000 dollars and went to the cashier place. I got a one way ticket to Islam. Weird I know.
I got on the first plan and went.

Ashton's POV
"SAM!" I heard Dee yell. I was on the couch with my head in my hands.
"YOU FUCKING DICK!" Ree yelled.
I looked up.
My eyes landed on a smirking Ashley. I stood up and walked to her.
I slapped her.
"You slut. Get your kid and get out of my house. If you ever come back I will not hesitate to call the police for trespassing." I hissed.
She looked shocked. She got up and got her kid and left.
Renee slapped me across the face and Dee smacked me on the other side. I admit in their point of view i deserved that.
My parents walked through the door happy then.
I groaned. I ran up to my room and shut the door.

[1 month later]
Ashton's POV
"Ashton! We got another letter from Samantha!" My mom shouted. I ran downstairs and saw a cassette in their hands. We played it to see her.
"Hey Mom. Hey Dad!" She said happy. "This is the forth video. I miss you guys a lot. I'm sorry about leaving again, but i needed to get out. Just know I love you, and if I want to come home, I'll let you know." She said and it stopped.
I held back a tear and ran back upstairs.
Everything has been hell without Samantha. I miss her kissed. I missed her hugs. I missed her teasing.
I missed how hyper she would be at the most randomest times. I missed her personality. I missed her.
I love her.
I sat down and continued trying to find out how to find her.
Then an idea hit me.

Samantha's POV
I was in Greece, getting my ticket for Israel, Jerusalem.
When I bought it, I sat down listening to my i-pod.

When I got to Jerusalem, I got a spot at their best hotel.
I went out and walked around. I found a church and went inside. I listened to the preaching and stayed after to pray. I needed guidance.

Ashton's POV
I ran downstairs, grabbed all the videos and started playing them.
The first place was Islam, second was Armenia, third was Netherlands, forth was Greece.
I checked those off my list. I spent some time switching them around.
Then I found it.
She knows nine languages. Russian, Armenian, Greek, Arabic, Dutch, Hebrew, Italian, Serbian, and Lithuanian.
That alphabetized is Arabic, Armenian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Lithuanian, Russian, Serbian.
An arabic country was Islam. The armenian country was Armenia. The Dutch country was Netherlands. The greek country was Greece. Next should be Hebrew. Israel.
"MOM!" I yelled running upstairs.
I grabbed a bunch of clothes and packed.
She ran up to my room, "What's wrong?!"
I looked at her and smiled, "I found her."

I got the first plan and went to Jerusalem.
I prayed on the plane.
When I landed I rand off the plane and got my things. I started walking around, thinking about what I should do first.
God help me find her. Please.
I walked by a church and got bumped into a guy. I got up and said sorry.
"SAM?!" I yelled.
"ASHTON?!" She yelled. I pulled her into a hug and she pushed me away, fighting off of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada! The sequel!
Sorry i posted it up late today. i had this party at my house, and i just finished cleaning. so fucking tired. Hope you guys like it. Its gunna get intresting.
Thanks for all the comments on
After Everything You Really Think I'm Going To Marry This Jerk?!
we got 10 stars! HELL YEAH! Thank you guyss!
comment and read my story
Your Light Will Shine When All Else Fails