The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

Thoughts

"Move!" I snapped in a harsh whisper at Jonathan, pushing him quickly off me to fix myself and gather myself the best I could before Adam walked through the door of the kitchen.

I knew I had it more under control than Jonathan, who was standing awkwardly in the corner of the kitchen, just as Adam walked through the door. He knew something was up, just be the way we acted and the mess on the floor and for him not to question things, well that wouldn't be him.

"So," Adam crossed the kitchen, "What are you two kids up to?"

"Eating dinner," I glared at him.

"On the opposite sides of the kitchen?" He smirked finding some directions or something on the counter.

"We were talking, if you must know?" I kept my glare at him just as Jonathan kept quiet.

"Quiet conversation," Adam mumbled with a smirk playing on his lips just as I heard the door open again and Sharpie walk into the room.

"Adam, hurry up dude," Sharp shook his head entering the kitchen and noticed Jonathan sitting there, "Hey Toes."

"What are you two doing?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well now, trying to figure how to sterlize the kitchen," Adam smirked at me, my mouth falling open slightly.

"Ew, seriously?" Sharp questioned to look between me and Jonathan to which I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing happened because the two of you are idiots," I grumbled while Patrick took a seat in a chair next to me, "Please leave."

"But we haven't seen Jonathan in a while too," Patrick smirked up at me, "How have things been going Tazer?"

"I swear to god if you two don't leave in two minutes I will inflict pain on the both of you."

"Come on," Adam chuckled nudging Patrick, "The girl hasn't got laid since we won the Stanley Cup."

"Wow," Patrick stood up looking at me like I was crazy, "And here I thought you two would have everytime you were together."

"Forget two minutes," I went to stand up with a look of anger flashing through my eyes.

"We're going," Adam laughed heading towards the door, "You two be safe!"

I heard the front door shut again just as I shook my head to walk over to Jonathan who was standing in the same spot still quiet. I wrapped my arms around his body and leant into him, to feel his fingers run across my back.

"Sorry about them," I mumbled into his chest hoping he'd not be pissed or something.

"I guess we should eat then?" He cleared his throat but my eyes met his dark glazed over ones.

"Honestly, I can't eat right now. If I did, I'd only end up doing it, in discomfort."

"You're still just as turned on as I am?" He smirked lightly as I nodded up at him.

"I was so close before he walked through the door that it's gonna take more than that for me to be completely turned off."

"And I'm the crazy one?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Most the time," I kissed his lips quickly before he could say anything.

Soon, we were almost back to where we were at the table but Jonathan picked up to carry to my room which would have more privacy. He threw me into the bed softly, then pulled off his shirt to crawl towards me on the bed. Our clothes quickly started to fall across my floor. Jonathan's kisses found their way over every inch of my body before he finally lowered himself into me. Our hips moved together for that moment in time, letting the screams that had been hiding from earlier out into the darkened room.

Jonathan didn't pull out once he reached his climax, he just let his weight fall slowly against me, his deep eyes looking into mine, slowly pushing a strand of hair out of my eyes.

"So how was your time without me?" He questioned softly.

"Eventful," I sighed looking up at him, "but there's some things I'd rather not talk about in this positiion."

Giving me a quick nod, Jonathan pulled out slowly, almost causing me to whimper but I held it in. He slowly pulled my comforter over the two of us since I didn't want to get under the covers right now. His arms slowly wrapped around me, causing me to smile.

"So, what's been going on?" He whispered this time.

"Gina's too trusting with Chris. I think she mentioned something about moving in with him."

"Why?" He questioned.

"Maybe he's different to he?" I shrugged, "I don't know, it's crazy but maybe he is."

"What else?"

"Um, Joe came in today and Lucas said he wants to meet you with Joe."

"I don't know," I could feel his chest move in a breath liking he was deciding or something.

"Come on, I had to meet your family," I turned to look at him, "It's only fair that you meet the two people in my life who are the only family I have left."

"Are they going to question me?" He raised an eyebrow which earned an eye roll for me.

"Probably but who cares. I mean they won't kill you or anything just because you slept with me."

"When?"

"They wanted to today but tomorrow we can all meet for lunch or something," I shrugged.

"Was that all that happened?" He questioned but I shook my head.

"Actually, starting in August, I'll be starting a tour with Christina Aguilera."

"What?" His eyes went wide at the mention.

"Mmhm," I nodded with a smile, "She called well her manager did and they set up a dance audition. I got the call his morning."

"Congratulations," Jonathan smiled kissing my lips quickly, "I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you," I smiled lightly looking into his eyes.

"Now let's go eat something,' He smiled at me, "I'm starved."

After dinner, we both headed back to my room where I took a shower and Jonathan crashed on my bed. Seriously, I got out of the shower to find Jonathan passed out cold in my bed with just boxers on. Deciding that it was the best to do, I slowly drifted to sleep next to him.

In the morning, I woke up to see Jonathan still asleep with a smile on his face again. I knew I should've woke him up but he was so peaceful and if I didn't have to go into Empire, I could've just watched him breathe. Slowly, I leant over to him to kiss his cheek softly, seeing his eyes flutter open to adjust to the light coming through the window.

"Hey, I've got to go to work," I smiled down at him, "I'll only be there til noon. Then we'll go to lunch with Joe and Lucas or whatever and then the rest of the day. I'm yours."

"Ok," He yawned which I found the cutest thing in the world, "Have fun."

"Tons," I rolled my eyes just as my lips caught his again, "Don't sleep in too late."

He just gave me a quick nod before falling back asleep before I even got out of my door. It was a nice Thursday morning, the sun wasn't shining brightly like it had been before, just enough to let it come through the windows of the house but the clouds were still hanging around the sky.

I managed to make it out of my house without any stops from Adam which was a good thing since he'd probably question me about last night which was already embarassing enough with him walking into something that almost happened. Not to mention, I'm hoping he didn't get home in the heat of things in my room. That would add to the embarassment of him teasing me about the moans and screams.

Once at Empire, it was another slow day this morning, but I liked it. It gave me time to clean up the store, make sure everything was in place, and listen to my music that I wanted to. Which today, ended up being some HIM, just because that's the mood I was in right now to hear.

I knew Gina was already here since she had to open a half hour before I got there but I hadn't seen her anywhere yet. Lucas was coming in at 11 along with Joe, so for now, I had to watch the floor with a couple of the kids working there part-time. They weren't that bad though, they weren't the gossipers or trash talkers or drama starters, instead they were the ones you could just hang back with and talk about music or some local event that happening.

After about another 20 minutes of not seeing Gina, I had one of the guys take over my spot at regrister while I went to see what Gina was up. Walking to the backroom, I heard the toilet flush then heard the door open to see Gina walk out, looking half scared, half sick to her stomach.

"Gina," I questioned seriously concerned with her now, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, it must be something I ate," She shrugged moving to sit on the couch with a faint smile as I watched her.

"Do you have a fever?" I questioned her weak looking frame that spread across the couch.

"No, I'm just so dizzy and the smell of coffee I made is just making my stomach churn," She groaned, placing an arm over her eyes.

"Are you hungover?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I haven't had a drink in a few days," She sighed.

"Did you eat anything that might've been bad or something?" I asked moving to sit in a chair to try to understand what's wrong with her.

"No," She shook her head slowly, "It's been like this for a couple days."

"But you haven't been sick like this before and I've seen you a couple days ago."

"You've seen me in the afternoon," She pointed out, "It's just been happening in the morning."

My mind connected something, letting my mouth drop open, "But you said you just met Chris that day he came into Empire."

"That was a while ago, Blaze," She half glared at me which I realized I hadn't been paying attention to time lately.

"Are you saying-"

"I just found out this morning," She gave me a half smile to which I wasn't sure if she was happy or not.

"You're pregnant?" I choked out since I found a pang of jealousy wash over me.

"Yeah," She smiled.

"I see," I nodded going to stand up.

"Wait, were are you going?" Gina sat up slowly, "Aren't you happy for me?"

"Congrats," I shrugged then walked towards the door, "Work needs to get done."

I couldn't believe this, not only did she want to move in with Chris but now she was pregnant. I wonder if he knew? I mean what would he do if he found out? Would he leave her? Beat the shit out of her like he did to me? My mind went through all different scenarios but I still felt that pang of jealousy wash over me. I was with Chris for a year and that was something he never gave me. Maybe it was for the best, but still, I couldn't shake that feeling.

And did I even want to have kids? I'm not even at that "I love you" stage with Jonathan yet, let alone with my crazy life, the thought of kids seemed too unreal. Maybe right?

I went about work until noon again, Joe and Lucas letting Gina go at 11, then calling some others in before we went to lunch. Jonathan finally walked in, dressed nicely which I thought was too over the top to meet Joe and Lucas since they weren't exactly into getting dressed up.

"Look at you," I smiled at him as he walked up to the counter, "Captain Serious all dressed super nice."

"It's not that dressy," He looked down at his jeans and button up shirt.

"It is for meeting them," I smirked at him quickly, "But I think you look good."

"You'd look better in them," He smirked which earned him another famous eye roll.

"You wish," I scouffed at him, "Like I would take a break and screw you at work?"

"You might," He smirked again at me, "Because you know you want me."

"Captain ego," I started, "Just because I said you look good doesn't mean that I want you, right here right now."

"Wanna bet?"

"I'm not betting on our sex life," I shook my head at him as he went to sit behind the regrister with me.

"Why not? It could be fun," He shrugged sitting on the counter behind me.

"Because Tazer, just because you're a guy and think about these things more than I do, doesn't mean making a bet, make it fun."

"We could always use some new ideas."

"Dude," I glared at him while a customer walked up, "I'm finished with this conversation, so drop it."

"I'm not forgetting though," He smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you, come again," I smiled at the customer then turned my attention back to Jonathan, "I swear, sometimes I even wonder why I let a guy sleep with me. Because then that's all they think about."

"It's not," He smiled at me, taking my hands to pull me close to him, "Like I'm thinking, I've got to go to Much Music Awards on Wednesday and I'm heading to Cananda on Monday and I want you to come with me."

"Is it to see your parents?" I questioned, his fingers linking themselves into my belt loops.

"Nope, it'll just be you and me," He smiled at me, "Come on, when have we just had alone time elsewhere?"

"If you can talk Joe and Lucas into letting me go," I smiled at him, "Then I'm in."

"It'll be a piece of cake," He smirked, kissing me quickly before I went to clock out then find Joe and Lucas for lunch.