We All Have Our Secrets

Bring Me The Little Shits That Caused This

*No one‘s POV*
As Jasper stormed through the Cullens residence, Carly curled up into a ball against the wall of her own house. She had no idea what the fuck to do and Jasper had no idea what she was planning to do. Sam Uley stared at Jasper as he pushed past him. Jacob called for him to calm down but only received a snarl in return. Carly listened to her guard and family argue, knowing she was lost. She had an army of age old vampires coming to kill her, how was she meant to fight them? She pushed herself up from the floor and went to her guard.
“There is no war, don’t bother arguing.” she sighed “Just bring me the little shits that brought this mess to us.”
Jasper didn’t move a muscle as Jacob and Sam followed Carly’s guard out. Shell appeared in front of him and smiled. She held out her hand and Jasper took it. Simmons nodded his head out of the corner of Jasper’s eyes and they went back to the clearing.

*Jasper‘s POV*
Carly was dressed in black again as I went back to the clearing. Her body language signalled she was standing tall against this but tiredness was seeping over her until it threatened to drown her.
“Shut up.” Carly snapped at Sam as he opened his mouth “You‘ve brought a whole load of shit to this place.”
“No, we‘ve finally brought in things that can kill a freak like you.” Paul laughed at her
“Says the boy that was running around as a wolf not 10 minutes ago.” Paul clenched his jaw “This is the last warning you will get. Stay the fuck away from me and no harm will come to any of you, but, lay a finger on me, or anyone I care about I swear to god I will make you entire Quiluete race fucking extinct.”
“You can‘t get rid of all of us.” Sam said in a matter-of-fact tone “We will live on as long as we are needed to protect the people from threats like you.”
Carly’s eyes went silver and she grabbed the front of his shirt and pushed him into a tree
“I‘m not the threat to humans. Your race, your pack, killed the innocent. We never said anything to you. Not this generation, not any witch, but you were content that we tried to kill you. We tried to help you protect the humans. We were your allies and then you turn from me when I need you the most?” she scoffed and pushed herself away from him “When you first changed who was there to help you Sam? Who bares scars and marks from stopping you destroying yourselves? Who the fuck saved your life?” Carly yelled at him “You don‘t tell the rest of your pack and Jacob turns around and kills my dad. My brother sacrifices himself for you and you rip a hole in my stomach. I‘m not the threat here. You want to see the threat look in a mirror because once and for all, we are done Sam Uley. You know your restrictions, don‘t come here again unless you have a death wish.”
Sam surveyed her heavily, as if trying to see if she was joking.
“What about Lee?” Sam asked “And my dad? If you didn‘t kill them, who the fuck did?”
“What‘s it to you? You‘ve pointed your finger already. The damage is done” Carly sighed and turned to go to her house
“This is the problem Carly! You won‘t give us the answers!” Sam yelled, his calm shell shattered
“You wouldn‘t listen to me anyway. You wouldn‘t believe me if I said Hyde killed them would you?” Carly asked with determined calm
“Because it‘s not plausible!” Sam snarled
Carly walked back over to him and pressed her hand to his cheek and muttered under her breath whilst Sam tried to not look to disgusted. The disgust changed to shock as Carly moved her hand away and walked off. She ran a shaking hand through her fingers before disappearing.
“Where has she gone?” Sam asked, guilt washing through him “Where?!”
“Where we‘re not allowed” Simmons spat at him “Well done dog.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's shorts, it's all I had time for. Sorrrryyy xxx