What Happens When You Mix Green With Chemicals?

Ch. 10 Pictures

After finishing my toast, I cleaned up. It was about 8:30 pm. I changed into a neon orange top and black and white checkered shorts that went to the middle of my thighs. I decided to watch TV and make popcorn. After the popcorn was done, I laid down on the couch, spread a blanket over me, and turned on the TV. The first channel that caught my eye was "The Condemned." Billie, Tre, and Mike were out at the studio to figure out some things, so I was all alone.
"Knock knock knock." A familiar voice sounded from the other side of the door. I could tell it was Gerard.
"Come in Gee." I yelled. He walked in and came to stand by the couch. I sat up and made room for him, so he sat by me.
"How'd you know it was me?" Gerard asked. I shrugged.
"Your voice has a very New Jerseyian accent." I replied. He chuckled slightly.
"New Jerseyian?" He asked.
"My new word. What's up?"
"The guys went to a game store. I was lonely." Gerard replied, jutting out his lower lip. He looked so adorable. I smiled and laughed slightly.
"My guys left me too, I was also getting lonely." I said. Gerard picked me up and put me on his lap, then laid down, causing me to lay down next to him. To anyone watching, it looked as if we were spooning-sort of. He nestled his head into my neck, his hot breath tickling me, causing shivers to run up and down my spine. I giggled.
"What?" Gerard asked, slightly husky.
"Your breath tickles." I told him. I felt him grin against my neck. Gerard slung his arm over my waist. 'Just friends, just friends, just friends.' I repeatedly told myself, even though I did NOT like Gerard in anyway but as a friend. 'As if.' My mind told myself. 'Shut up!' I mentally screamed. 'Oh great, now I'm talking to myself in my mind.'
I slowly started to drift off. All of a sudden, I felt Gerard's lips press to my neck. I froze. 'Just my imagination.' I told myself. I slowly started to drift off once more.
"I love you, Jay." Gerard whispered.
"Love you too Gee." I replied back sleepily. I didn't know if I was supposed to hear that. I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up the next morning to childish snickering. I pressed my eyelids hard against each other, trying to drown them out.
"She's trying to sleep." Gerard said, his voice tired as he lifted his head from above mine. I noticed my body was now facing Gerard's, with my head against his chest, and Gerard's arm still around me. I decided to pretend to sleep.
"Awww, you guys look so cute together." Frankie teased. So Billie, Tre, Mike, and Frank were here. I mentally rolled my eyes.
"Shut up." Gerard mumbled, carefully shifting his weight.
"You better not have done anything with her, Way. If you did, I'm going to cut off your dick." Mike's threatened. Again, I mentally rolled my eyes.
"We didn't do anything, mom." I muttered into Gerard's chest, not looking up or moving. Tre snickered once more.
"Just to let you know, we took pictures of you two sleeping together and we're going to post them on our website." Billie teased. I shot up and and started to chase Billie. My chase led out of the bus and onto the parking lot.
"Give me the damn camera, William." I said, slowly catching up to him.
"Never, Jade!" He bellowed, and turned around, holding the camera up over my head. I glared as I stopped, knowing that I wouldn't be able to reach it. I folded my arms across my chest, glaring. If looks could kill he'd be dead.
"You can have the camera, Tre already downloaded them onto our computer." Billie said, smirking. My glare intensified, then I turned heel and walked back to the bus. 'Today is going to be a long day...' I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
~Lauren