What Happens When You Mix Green With Chemicals?

What Happens When You Mix Green With Chemicals? Ch. 22

~Last Day In Arizona~
"Okay guys, you go on in five minutes." I told Mike, Tre, and Billie as I walked over to the couch in their dressing room, sitting down and lacing my hand into Gerard's, who was already sitting on the couch. I know Mike doesn't like him and I kissing around him since we got together four days ago, so I just leaned my head against his shoulder.
"And then it's off to California!" Billie Joe literally sang, warming up his voice. I smiled, even though I'd gotten another letter from Trent. It basically just said he'd been watching me and was disappointed in my choice of men. I simply shrugged this one off, nothing very threatening in it. The police were also involved, and wanted to put me in protective services, but I promptly turned it down.
"Well, we should go." Mike said, and they waved as they exited the dressing room. Gerard just tilted his head to kiss me when someone walked in.
"Look at the two lovebirds." An all two familiar voice sneered. We jumped apart to face....
CLIFFHANGER!!!! Nah I'm just messing with you.
"Trent?" I gasped in shock. He hadn't changed a bit. He still had a warm chocolate color hair, slightly over his eyes, not too tan yet not too pale, and a stunning six foot three. His brown eyes that were usually kind and caring while we were dating were now cold, spiteful, and full of hatred. Just one look at his face had me trembling in fear. He was the only person on that could make me scared of. Gerard noticed me trembling and put a protective arm around my waist.
"I assume your the one sending hate mail and slitting Jay's arm open. You're not welcome here, so if you'd leave and never come back it'd be best with all of us. Or you can stay long enough for us to call the police." Gerard told him, his voice shaking with almost uncontrollable rage. I tore my gaze away from Trent's face for a moment to look up at Gerard.
I hardly recognized him. His face was slightly red with holding back, his hazel eyes blazing with fury, his hands clenching into fists. I guess I've found one more guy I'm afraid of when he's mad.
Trent smirked and shoved his hands into his pockets. I took long deep breaths to get ahold of myself.
"Trent. We broke up nearly five months ago. What do you want? We're over, you got me back, you terrorized me and my family and friends, and you've emotionally and physically scared me forever. What else do you want?" I told him, trying to keep my voice from failing.
"It's easy, love." Trent told me. And Gerard's grip tightened around my waist.
"Don't call me that! You lost it when you hit me. Only Gerard's calls me that." I almost shrieked. I've never gotten this worked up before, I felt like a diva at this point. I hated it.
"Fine then, Jade. Isn't it obvious? I want you back." Trent replied, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Well I don't want you back. Why don't you get it? I hate you! I hate your personality, I hate your friends, I hate your voice, I even hate your freaking haircut! I'm with Gerard, and he's my best friend. Just-just-just, go home. Go back to New York and never come back." I said, a tear running down my right eye. I knew he wouldn't stop-he's not like that.
"Well I'm sorry. I can't do that. And if I can't have you no one can." Trent said, advancing on us, and pulled out a switchblade.
'Aww, crap.'
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it took me forever to get this out, forgive me? *Frankie Grin* All better!!!
~Lauren