Status: Complete!

Save Me

Tryce.

Oh my God. Oh my freaking God. That…did that seriously just happen? Did Morgan and I just make-out and dry hump?! I can’t believe it. I can’t fucking believe it. Me and…Morgan? I had to get away. I knew he’d get upset if he saw me freaking out like this in front of him, so I had to run upstairs. Although, pacing around my room isn’t helping much at all. Only a few hours ago I was up here ranting that Morgan didn’t reciprocate my feelings! Now he’s grinding himself against me and using that tongue piercing of his to make me crave his kiss again. Damn him. Oh fuck that tongue piercing. I can only imagine how amazing his piercing would feel somewhere else…NO! Think clearly Tryce, not with your dick. Speaking of my dick…yes, I got a bit excited from grinding with Morgan. And by a bit, I mean I’m surprised that I could walk out the room so fast.

I don’t regret it. There, I said it. I don’t regret grinding with him, moaning and groaning and growling because of him, making out furiously with him or marking his flesh with my lips. I love the fact that I did all those things to him. I still can’t quite get my head around the idea that Morgan wanted me to do those things to him. Why me? Was he just messing with me? No, he couldn’t…could he? I don’t want to be just another guy. I don’t want to be some sort of summer fling that he can fuck and chuck before leaving again. He can’t leave again. And he can’t do this to me. This isn’t fair – I’m meant to be Tryce Reagan, the gentleman extraordinaire that never has any problems, not Tryce Reagan, the confused bitch of Morgan Jones. What does he want from me?

I knew as soon as he bucked his hips against mine that we were dangerously close to crossing that fragile line between friendship and lovers. And I couldn’t let him stop when he’d only just started. Just being lost in the heat of the moment with him, having his delectable hips rotating with mine, makes my skin shiver in the desire for more. Now he’s given me a taste, I can’t just give up on him. No, I want more of him. Much, much more. But what if he was only messing with me? What if this was some sort of joke?

This is why I wasn’t going to act on my feelings! I just get so god damn confused about what I’m meant to do with Morgan. He’s meant to be my best friend, but these urges…oh these urges…I can’t even control myself around him. Proven by my hard-on. Well being up here isn’t going to calm me down. I need to swim. Now. I hobbled over to my window and opened it, swinging my legs out until my bare feet hit the trellis below. Thank you mom for paying the gardener so well. I don’t have a clue where Morgan is. He could’ve gone home for all I know. What I do know, is that he didn’t come after me again. That’s twice I’ve walked away from him and he hasn’t tried to sort things out straight away. I climbed down the trellis as quietly as possible, landing with a soft thump, and I immediately pulled off the t-shirt I’d only put on a few hours ago, dropping it to the floor. Instead of the doing the cannonball that I know Morgan hated, I did a simple dive, going straight into front crawl.

Fuck, the water makes me feel better already. I pounded through the water, changing my stroke every 20 lengths. Yes, there’s nothing better than water to clear my mind of all stress. Although my erection is still present. Dammnit. I don’t know how long I’ve been swimming for, but I was brought out of my 3rd set of butterfly lengths by something solid hitting the back of my head. Rubbing the back of my head, I stopped swimming and resurfaced properly, noticing a football floating next to me. Morgan.

“What the hell?” I scowled, turning to face him.

I knew it was him. No-one I know can throw and aim as well as he does.

“I’ve been sitting outside your fucking room for an hour, and you’re not even fucking in there,” Morgan growled, folding his arms over his chest.

An hour? Wow.

“I climbed out the window,” I shrugged, walking towards him. Well, he is standing where the steps are.

“Trying to avoid me?” Morgan accused.

“What’s it to you?” I shot back, climbing out of the pool.

I don’t know why I’m acting like this, but he’s got an attitude too. It’s not my fault I swear!

“We were fucking grinding, Tee! And we fucking made-out!” Morgan exasperated.

I stalked over to him and grabbed his head between my hands, crashing our lips together in a harsh kiss, pulling away after a few seconds.

“And now we kissed again! Big whoop!” I said simply, throwing my hands out wide.

What the fuck am I doing?!

“So that was all a joke to you?” Morgan asked coldly.

I pressed my lips together in an attempt to stop myself saying anything stupid. What the hell am I meant to say? I can’t just confess my feelings to him – he’ll run away! Gah!

“Answer me, Tryce,” Morgan demanded, clenching his fists as his eyes filled with tears.

It broke my heart to see Morgan breaking down like this. Because of me. So I did the only thing I could do. I walked over to him and held his face between my hands, ignoring my rapidly beating heart as I looked down into hisbeautiful eyes.

“No, it wasn’t a joke to me. Not in any way,” I said softly.

I just caught the corner of Morgan’s mouth curling into a smile as I pressed my lips to his once more, gently kissing him. Morgan breathed in sharply through his nose as I slid my arms down to his hips, but didn’t stop responding. He kissed me more eagerly, if anything. I smiled as his fingers played with the ends of my wet curls, his arms having slid around my neck. I can barely put into words how incredible it feels to be embracing Morgan. To have his tongue sweetly entwined with mine. To inhale his musky scent so closely. To have his body pressed against mine…oh shit. Morgan giggled into my mouth and pulled away, looking down at the bulge in my swimshorts. I groaned in embarrassment, but didn’t move my hands from his waist, because he hadn’t moved his arms from around my neck.

“I affect you that much, huh?” Morgan teased, raising an eyebrow.

“You have no idea,” I muttered, fighting my blush.

“It doesn’t help me that much when you’re shirtless and dripping wet, if that helps,” Morgan smirked.

“I’ll, uh, keep that in mind,” I chuckled, resting my forehead against his.

Morgan and I just locked eyes for a minute or two, neither of us moving or speaking. I know I hadn’t got a clue what to say, and I’m assuming that Morgan’s the same.

“What does this mean, Tee? I-I don’t think I can just mess around with you,” Morgan admitted, chewing one of his snakebites as he lifted his head backwards a bit.

“I don’t know. That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out,” I sighed.

Morgan pouted but took my hand in his and lead me over to one of the deck chairs, sitting me down next to him. I guess I’d better speak.

“You drive me crazy. There are so many different emotions that I feel for you that I’ve never felt for anyone else. My only problem is, you’re my best friend! We’re not meant to be dry humping and making out as if our lives depended on it,” I confessed, running my hand through my wet hair.

“So what if we’re friends? What does that matter?” Morgan countered.

“I don’t want to lose our friendship, Morgie. If something goes wrong between us…”

“Who says something will go wrong? Jeez, stop being such a pessimist,” Morgan interrupted.

“I know, I’m sorry. I’m just…confused. It’s well known that I’m bi-curious, but I’ve never done anything more than make-out with guys at parties. I wouldn’t know what to do when dating a guy,” I told him, blushing a little again.

“It’s pretty much the same, Tee. Just less mindless gossip and less shopping. And being intimate with someone with a penis that you’re attracted to. ‘Cause we both know you’re attracted to me,” Morgan grinned, wriggling his eyebrows.

“Yeah, yeah, don’t get smug. I just…what do you want?” I blurted.

“What do I want?” Morgan asked, confused.

“Yeah,” I nodded.

I held my breath as I waited for his reply. If he says he doesn’t want a relationship then I’ll be crushed. I’m a one person kind of guy, and if I saw Morgan messing with another guy or girl, I’d most likely go mad.

“I want you. That’s all I know,” Morgan replied simply.

“You want me?” I asked shyly, smiling hopefully.

“Yeah, you,” Morgan chuckled.

He leant his head up and kissed me sweetly, a kiss that made every single nerve in my body tingle. Holy fuck. I whimpered slightly when Morgan pulled away, making him laugh softly.

“What do you want, Tee?” Morgan asked seriously.

I didn’t even need to think.

“I want you. I want to be with you,” I breathed, my heartbeat increasing again.

I swear that my stomach flipped and my heart skipped a beat when Morgan’s eyes lit up with what I hope is happiness. I can’t believe the words that came out of my mouth, but dear God I don’t regret them. Hell no.

“Then you’ll be my boyfriend?” Morgan asked hopefully.

“Only if you’ll be mine,” I replied with a grin.

“Fuck that was cheesy,” Morgan laughed, rolling his eyes.

“You love it really,” I retorted, poking my tongue out at him.

“You keep believing that, Tee,” Morgan teased

I smiled and pressed a firm kiss to his lips before standing up, starting to walk backwards.

“W-Where are you going?” Morgan demanded, his eyes filled with bewilderment.

“To the pool. As your boyfriend it’s my obligation to teach you how to swim even more than it was as just your friend,” I said smugly, walking down the pool steps.

“Not fair!” Morgan whined, folding his arms over his chest.

“Just think that after our lesson, you can spend time with me. Half-naked. And dripping with water,” I smirked.

“Such an ass,” Morgan grumbled, walking over to the pool.

“But I’m your ass,” I said triumphantly as he slowly swam over to me.

Yes I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhhh finally!!! I was so excited to write this part, you guys have no idea!
Let us know your thoughts about Tryce and Morgan!

I only just realized, after reading through the chapters, that I never put up a link to the bigger picture of Tryce! So here he is:
Tryce Reagan

Also, is anyone a fan of Forever The Sickest Kids? If you are, please check out my newest story, Holding Onto A Fairytale. I’d really appreciate it!

And finally, I now have a tumblr as well as a formspring account, so if you want to ask questions or find out information about updates, go on either one of them!

Comments make us smile.
xo