Status: Complete!

Save Me

Tryce.

Two weeks. Two wonderful weeks have passed since Morgan and I have been official, and it’s been the best two weeks of my life. Not only have we been spending a lot of time together, while I’m at work and when I’m not, but Morgan’s been sleeping over pretty much every night. His dad doesn’t seem to care where he is, and my parents are more than happy for him to stay over. Unfortunately we haven’t had the chance to speak to my parents about us being together (they don’t even know that I’m bi-curious) but I’m hoping I’ll get the chance soon. I don’t want to hide Morgan from anyone.

I’d just finished work and had a shower in the staff shower room, and was walking to my car when a girl (who I recognised from my year at school) walked over to me. Blonde hair, deep tan, perfect body…the type I’d usually go for, if I wasn’t with Morgan. Then again, I wouldn’t trade Morgan for anyone.

“Hey Tryce,” the blonde girl said cheerfully.

“Hi Melissa,” I nodded politely. I hope that’s her name?

“So, I’m having a party tonight, and I want you to come. My night won’t be good until you get there,” she pouted playfully.

“As long as I get to bring my boyfriend along too,” I shrugged, trying to be as calm as possible, when really I’m bricking it.

A party with Morgan would mean that we would be completely official in front of my year group. And I don’t think a lot of them would take it well. But it needs to be done because I don’t intend on losing Morgan any time soon.

“Duh! You two are hot together. Definitely bring him,” Melissa grinned.

Well that solves that problem!

“Then I’ll see you there,” I grinned back.

“Come from 8pm. Same place as last time,” Melissa said happily.

I nodded and fished my car keys out of my bag. Looks like we’re going to a party tonight.

*

“This is a really really stupid idea,” Morgan grumbled, walking behind Javier and I as we approached the house.

It was half 9, and we’d decided now would be a good time to turn up at the party. I’m wearing my usual white polo shirt and worn jeans, whereas Javier’s wearing a black muscle shirt and worn jeans, and Morgan’s wearing his usual black t-shirt and black skinny jeans, this time with a pale green bandana.

“You’re the one that said you wanted people to know that we’re together. This is the first time it’ll be official in front of pretty much all the people our age in this town,” I chuckled.

“Besides, if they start beating you up, we’ll stop them. So don’t worry, short ass,” Javier grinned.

“Thanks, Javier. You made me feel a whole lot better,” Morgan mumbled, tugging on the neck of his t-shirt.

I sighed, taking his hands in mine. Javier stepped to the side, leaning on the wall while he waited for us. He never goes into a party without me and vice versa.

“Morgie, I promise you right now that nothing bad is going to happen,” I insisted, looking down into his eyes.

“I’m not fucking scared, Tee. I couldn’t care less about what people think of me. I’m just worried about you. You’ve got a reputation here, and you’ll probably lose it for being fucking gay,” Morgan said seriously.

“I’m bisexual, there’s a difference. And fuck them. They don’t know shit,” I said simply.

“Eurgh fine. If I hate this party, I blame you,” Morgan muttered.

I just grinned and placed a chaste kiss to his lips, before linking our hands together, nodding to Javier. He nodded back and walked through the front door, waiting for me and Morgan to get through before shutting it. It’s good to know that he’s got my back, it really is. I don’t know what I would’ve done if Javier didn’t approve of us. We made our way through to the kitchen, stares burning into my back. I knew people would be awkward about me being with Morgan, but I won’t let them get to me. I’m with Morgan because I’m crazy about him, even after only two weeks, and nothing is going to change that.

“Ahh! You guys made it!”

I looked behind me to see Melissa running in. Wow she’s tipsy as hell already!

“I told you we would,” I said smoothly, giving her a tight hug.

“I’m Morgan,” the gorgeous boy to my left said.

Melissa actually blushed as he lifted her hand to his lips, kissing it gently. Fuck, he really is a charmer.

“He’s cute, Tryce. You might want to hold onto him tightly,” Melissa winked.

I just laughed, pulling Morgan into my side. 1 person down, a million to go. I was a little shocked when Melissa launched herself at Javier, connecting their lips in a heated kiss, but didn’t say anything. To be fair they’ve probably slept together already, so who am I to judge?

“Why didn’t you call me, Alvarez? I’ve waited weeks to hear from you,” Melissa pouted, after she’d run out of oxygen and pulled away from my Hispanic friend.

“I wanted to give some of those losers a chance with you, chica,” Javier smirked, squeezing her waist slightly and making her squeal.

“Well I would’ve appreciated a call,” Melissa pouted.

Morgan and I snickered at the drama between the two of them. See, being a ‘gentleman’ means I never have any of these problems. Javier on the other hand can be a bit forgetful. And by a bit, I mean I’m surprised he’s remembered her name.

“I’ll make it up to you, I promise,” Javier said, flashing her a dazzling smile.

As always, the smile stunned her into nodding. Javier just smirked at his handiwork.

“I’ll let you guys get back to the party. It’s nice to meet you, Morgan! Oh, Tryce? Darren’s looking for you,” Melissa smiled.

I groaned as Melissa walked out the room, running my hand over my unruly curls.

“Who’s Darren and why did he get a groan from you?” Morgan frowned, grabbing three beers.

“Darren’s our school’s Quarterback,” Javier told Morgan, accepting a beer and popping the cap.

“And I ‘groaned’ because he’s a homophobic douchebag,” I sighed, doing the same as Javier.

“I’ve been dealing with douchebags like that for years in Texas,” Morgan shrugged, taking a sip of his beverage.

“Suit yourself. We might as well make it easy for him to find us while he’s still relatively sober,” I said simply.

The three of us walked back out into the main party area, standing near the stairs. A couple of girls from mine and Javier’s English class came up to talk to us, all commenting on how ‘hot’ Morgan is and how ‘stupid’ Rachel is for spreading lies. Well at least I know Rachel isn’t as believed as she thinks she is! About half an hour into us being at the party, I saw Darren Samuels and three other football players walking over to us, all looking a bit pissed off. This won’t be fun.

“Reagan, what’s this about hearing you’re a fag now?” Darren growled.

“What’s your problem, Samuels? What has me being bisexual got anything to do with you?” I replied simply.

“Being gay isn’t right,” Darren shot back.

I could’ve groaned when Morgan snorted from beside me. Come on Morgan! Don’t start a fight now!

“Can I help you, short ass?” Darren asked rudely.

I clenched my fists, scowling. No-one speaks to my boyfriend like that.

“Well I don’t want anything from you, because you look like an STD generator, but I’d just like you to know that you’re a complete moron. One, Tryce is bisexual, not gay. And two, there’s nothing wrong with it,” Morgan said with a small smirk.

Darren and his friends didn’t seem to like that, shown when they clicked their knuckles and squared their shoulders. Oh no they don’t. I squared my shoulders too, as did Javier, making me taller than all of them. Being 6ft3 has its advantages.

“Back the fuck off of my boyfriend, Samuels. I don’t give a shit about what you say. I’m with him – get over it,”

“We don’t like faggots at our school, Reagan. You’d better learn that quickly, or learn it our way,” Darren said angrily.

“Well you’re gonna have to get through us first,”

I turned my head to the side to see Henry, Luke and Isaac from the swim team, some of mine and Javier’s closest friends at school. Henry’s got darker blonde hair than me, but has blue eyes and angel bite piercings (he takes them out for practice and races). Luke got dark brown hair with a longish fringe that he’s always flicking out of his eyes, but he’s got a face that girls orgasm over whenever he walks past. Isaac has naturally shocking red wavy hair that he keeps fairly short and a cheeky grin that never fails to keep him out of trouble. They’re heavily muscled and tall too, so Darren will know he won’t win. Hah!

“Supporting the queer as well, huh? You’d better watch your backs,” Darren sneered.

“Stop fucking calling Tryce a queer, Samuels. Don’t think we don’t remember you getting caught sucking off a guy in the bathroom in Freshman year,” Javier said coldly.

Shit, I’d forgotten about that! Oh my freaking God! Well thank you Javier! Even Darren’s friends’ jaws dropped as they remembered, Darren turning a nasty purple/red colour in a mix of anger and embarrassment. He clenched his fists and walked away, his friends following him. I just grinned, fist pumping Javier before turning to Morgan.

“Did you really have to antagonise him?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I couldn’t just stand there and let him talk shit,” Morgan defended, although he was grinning wildly.

I sighed but pressed a kiss to the top of his head, knowing he meant well really. Then I turned my head to face Henry, Luke and Isaac, smiling my thanks.

“Guys this is Morgan, my boyfriend. Morgan, this is Henry, Luke and Isaac from the swim team,” I introduced, smiling as Morgan smiled at them, “I, uh, thanks for backing me up there. I really appreciate it,”

“Dude, we’ve watched you make out with guys at parties for the last year – don’t you think we would’ve shown some dislike to it by now?” Henry chuckled.

He’s got a point there. I’ve only really been openly bi-curious over Junior year, although I’ve thought about guys throughout Sophomore year too.

“Besides, we don’t really care. If you were gonna launch yourself at us, you would’ve done it already. We’ve all seen each other naked enough,” Luke taunted.

“Very true,” I chuckled, “Trust me when I say you’re not my types,”

“Mmhmm, you like them short, apparently,” Isaac smirked, glancing at Morgan, who was standing behind me slightly.

“I’m not that fucking short! I’m 5ft fucking 7!” Morgan exasperated.

Javier, Henry, Luke and Isaac laughed while I nudged Morgan to move forward a bit more. If these guys are going to accept us, I’m not going to throw that advantage away.

“You’ve got fire, I’ll give you that,” Isaac laughed, nodding to Morgan.

“Why do I recognise you?” Luke frowned all of a sudden.

“I used to live here till I was 6 if that helps?” Morgan offered, leaning into my body.

“Eh, maybe. We might’ve been in the same Kindergarten or something,” Luke shrugged, “you look really familiar, that’s all,”

Maybe Morgan isn’t completely unknown after all! That makes things a little easier.

“You aren’t the type I thought Tryce would go for, y’know,” Henry said casually to Morgan, taking a gulp of his beer.

“What do you mean?” I asked curiously.

“Well, we figured if you were ever to go for a guy, it wouldn’t be an emo, no offence. Someone who was into sports like you, maybe,” Henry shrugged.

Why do people always make the assumption that Morgan has no interest in Sport?!

“I’m captain of my old football team back in Texas,” Morgan said sharply, raising an eyebrow in challenge.

Henry, Luke and Isaac looked a bit shocked before they laughed.

“I take it back then,” Henry chuckled.

“We’ve got your back, Tryce. Oliver and Greg do too, they just can’t be here tonight because of family commitments,” Luke explained.

Ah, the twins. Also members of the swim team. Good guys.

“Thanks, I appreciate that,” I smiled honestly.

I then smiled down at Morgan, who smiled back up at me and leant his head up. I blushed gently but pressed a quick kiss to his lips before looking back at my friends. I’ve got to ease them in slowly with this. After all, without them I’m screwed.

*

“This one’s free!” Morgan said excitedly, slamming the door open.

I felt my blood rush downwards as Morgan pulled me into the vacant guest bedroom, shutting and locking the door behind us. It’s pretty late into the party, and while the guys from the swim team are playing drinking games (Javier included), Morgan decided now would be a good time for some alone time. Despite the fact we both fairly tipsy.

“Tryce, come here,” Morgan purred, laying down on the bed and propping himself up by his elbows.

I swallowed heavily but did so, quickly kicking off my shoes and pulling off my socks before straddling his waist and resting my hands on his hips. I-I don’t want to go all the way with him yet. I hope that isn’t what he wants. It’s not only because it’s way to soon in our relationship, but I’m also pretty nervous about being completely intimate with a guy, even if the guy is Morgan. My hands must’ve been shaking, or I must’ve looked worried, because Morgan sat upright completely, holding onto my white polo shirt tightly.

“Tee, don’t look so scared. We’re not going to have sex tonight, if that’s what you worried about. Sure, at some point in the future, but not right now. Something as special as that should be saved for somewhere better than a teenage party,” Morgan smiled reassuringly.

“G-Good,” I breathed, still a little shaky.

Morgan chuckled and leant his head up, pressing our lips softly together. I moaned softly as his hand travelled round to the back of my head and threaded through my unruly curls, pulling our faces closer together, but eagerly kissed back, needing his embrace. Not having been able to have his lips against mine for most of the night was torture, so the feeling of his lips connected to mine right now is pure bliss. Pure unadulterated bliss. Brushing my tongue over his bottom lip, I waited for him to part them before sliding my wet muscle in. I am still a gentleman after all. Morgan whimpered at how slow I was taking the kiss and roughly massaged his tongue against mine, making my blood pound and surge downstairs again.

Fuck, hard already. I really should develop more control. But would you be able to control yourself if a sexy beast like Morgan was attached to you? I think not.

When I moaned again, I felt Morgan’s hand slide up my thigh to my crotch, squeezing gently. A guttural groan tore from my throat, making me separate from Morgan in embarrassment, panting as he chuckled, squeezing my hard-on again. I groaned without being able to stop myself, and narrowed my eyes at my boyfriend,

“This isn’t funny,” I growled, still panting slightly.

“Sure it is,” Morgan grinned, palming me through my jeans.

I threw my head back momentarily as I groaned again, before scowling and crashing our lips back together. He really is an ass sometimes! Morgan grinned and tugged me towards him as he laid back down, letting me press flat against him as our kiss increased in heat, hands wandering everywhere as we explored places that can only be explored in private. The way his hands travelled made goosebumps cover my skin, and I could think of nothing more than having his bare skin pressed against mine, which only made me harder, if that’s even possible.

It wasn’t long before Morgan flipped us over, smirking down at me when he ground our hips together.

“Fuuuuuuck,” I moaned, arching my back.

“Horny bastard,” Morgan chuckled, his lips ghosting over my neck.

“Do you have to tease?” I whined, bucking my hips to crash against his.

Morgan froze briefly, his eyes closing as he struggled to hold back a moan, before he opened his eyes smirked even harder.

“Where would the fun be if I didn’t tease you?” Morgan purred.

I didn’t have time to respond before Morgan’s lips started their journey downwards. I shivered as his hands pushed up my t-shirt, letting me quickly pull it over my head to reveal my torso before his lips suctioned onto my collarbone. All I could focus on was Morgan’s soft lips and tongue making torturous progress down my torso, my head was spinning so much. My fingers threaded through his dark hair as he latched onto one of my nipples, rolling it with his teeth as well as running his tongue over it. I cried out from sheer pleasure, and I didn’t even have to look down to know that Morgan was grinning. When he’d driven me nearly insane on that nipple, he switched to my other nipple, giving that the same treatment. Only when I was a moaning writhing mess underneath him did he continue on down south, his tongue briefly dipping into my navel before running down my happy trail.

“What do you want me to do, Tee?” Morgan murmured, placing hot wet kisses along the band of my boxers.

“Fucking…suck me…off,” I managed to pant, desperate for some form of contact.

“Way to be blunt,” Morgan chuckled.

He didn’t waste any time unbuttoning, unzipping and pushing down my jeans, letting me kick them off as he stared at the tent in my boxers.

“Are you sure about this?” Morgan asked softly.

“Y-Yes,” I choked, nodding.

I know why he was checking. This would be the first time he’d seen me fully naked, and the first time I’d revealed myself intimately to any guy. I appreciate how gentle he’s treating me, I really do. But now I just want his lips around me! Morgan chewed on his snakebites as he slowly pulled down my boxers, moving them over my ankles and slowly kissing his way back up until his mouth was hovering over my throbbing erection.

“Beautiful,” he whispered, kissing my tip.

A strangled moan made its way out of my mouth at his action, making him laugh. But before he could take me into his mouth, I held out my hand to stop him.

“Is everything alright, Tee?” Morgan frowned.

“C-Could you at least take you top off so I don’t feel so exposed?” I asked nervously.

Morgan just laughed and nodded, quickly pulling his t-shirt off and tossing it to the side. He then leant down and pressed a few kisses along my shaft, making me twitch ruthlessly, before his eyes flicked up to mine, checking for a final confirmation. I nodded and smiled encouragingly, to which Morgan smiled back. I bit my bottom lip as his lips slowly slid down my swollen member, a string of profanities and moans spilling from my lips as he started bobbing his head. Fuck, he really knows what he’s doing. This feels incredible.

But it was when he swirled his tongue that I lost it.

“Fucking tongue piercing,” I whined, arching my back.

Morgan chuckled around me, making my eyes roll back a little, and he put his hands over my hips to hold them down as I started to buck into his mouth. My bad. I don’t want to make him gag! That wouldn’t be fair on my beautiful Morgan. I don’t know how long he was rubbing that metal piercing against my underside vein, or how long he was sucking me like a lollipop or even how long he’d been bobbing his gorgeous face back and forth, but I did know that I couldn’t last for much longer. My fingers dug into his shoulders as I cried out, letting Morgan know I was close. I could’ve killed him when he released me from his mouth, but resumed gasping and moaning as his hand replaced his lips.

“I want you to come for me, Tryce. Come so hard that you nearly pass out,” Morgan said hoarsely, lust dripping off his every word.

All I could do was nod. As soon as his mouth was around me once more, I felt a familiar white hot feeling spreading through my every nerve. Morgan seemed to notice this because he sped up his movements, making it almost unbearable to breathe. Oh My Fucking Go…

“MORGAN!” I screamed, my back arching off the bed at an extreme height.

Morgan sucked greedily, swallowing my load as I bucked my hips to ride out my orgasm. There are no words to describe how amazing that was. No words at all. When I was fully limp he pulled away from me, crawling up my body so our heads were level once more.

“That was fucking amazing,” I breathed, pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth.

“I hate the fact that I’ve drunk so much, because I’m barely a semi,” Morgan pouted.

Really? Well that sucks! I pecked a kiss to his pout, making it go away a little, but his frown was still there.

“Don’t worry about it, Morgie. Just sober up a bit and I can thank you before we leave,” I grinned.

Morgan grinned back and pressed a harsh but fast kiss to my lips, leaving me momentarily stunned as he pulled away. Morgan chuckled and got off the bed, making me frown until he picked up his t-shirt. Ah.

“Tee, as much as I love looking at your mouth-watering body, I don’t want anyone else looking. So get dressed,” Morgan snickered.

I blushed heavily as I realised I was still stark naked and quickly scrambled to find my boxers, hurriedly pulling them on. There, much better. At least my dignity is covered now! As I pulled the rest of my clothes on, I caught eyes with Morgan, who was leaning against the door waiting. He winked at me, making me blush but smile broadly.

Yeah, this is the start of something good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Henry
Luke
Isaac
(I should be bringing these guys back again at some point =])

So Tryce and Morgan have had their first taste of adversion to their sexualities...
And they've taken another step forward in their relationship...
Surely they can only grow stronger from here?

As always, comments mean a lot to us!
xo