Ways to Love Your Brother

The End.

Arriving back home, Alicia took Jordan up to the guest room to get him changed into play clothes, and I went to my old room.

Opening to door, I looked around my old bedroom, smiling slightly at the only too familiar room. The beds were made; the desk Gerard and I shared was tidied up and neat. The dresser that we had was cleared of its trash, our stack of cassettes and Cd's were neat and in order. The usual cluttered floor was spotless, minus a stain in the space between the beds. From here, it looked like the stain baby oil leaves when Jordan knocked over the bottle....

Going over to the desk, I looked through some of the drawers, and found a sketch book, and a notebook.

Instantly noting that the sketchbook was the one Gerard had given me before he left for New York, I smiled. But I didn't recognize the note book.

Sitting down, I opened the cover to find my high school handwriting on the page. Reading it, I remembered it as the journal I was going to keep, but never did.

Looking through the drawers again, I found a pen, and tore the used page out of the book. Turning on the lamp, I thought about what to do.

Putting the pen to the paper, I started writing.

'I guess it started at an early age. 4 or 5 I don't know. All I know is that we've been together for twenty some years (living together I mean.)

'When we were younger, I remember dressing alike, playing together, we even ate the same way. Ha. Yeah, we were inseparable. At least outside school. Ya see Gerard, my older brother, is three years older than me.

'Gerard, wow, what a character, what a guy. Now, you would probably recognize him on sight, but back then, his hair was a light or medium brown. He's always been pale; we were never big fans of nature.

'His eyes are an amazing golden brown that sparkled in any light. They give him a look of alertness and make him one hell of a knock-out. I swear, his eyes are his temple of beauty.

'Enough about Gerard, I swear, he's my current obsession, but I think you might be interested in how this affair happened. Well, we were both in high school, and had just stopped dressing like each other. I was a freshman, he a senior. Me 15; he 18. Yeah. This is how it all started.'


*_*Third Person POV*_*

Mikey wrote into the night and into the day. He had shut himself up in his old bedroom for three days and four nights. When he was finally finished, he went to a publishing company and got the journal published.

The title was called Ways to love your brother *_* Mikey and Gerard Way and it contained 52 parts all titled with either lyrics or song titles. The story was of the love life between the Way brothers and told through the view of the youngest, Mikey.

The book made the best sellers list, Opera's Book club, and Time's magazine. It got praises from critics saying that 'It's was a touching store about love, and it made you think twice about the phrase 'brotherly love.''

The fans of My Chemical Romance were devastated by the death of the front man, but supported Mikey and his book 100%.

My Chemical Romance went down in music history as one of the best rock groups of all time, dishing out classic hits, and striving to out do themselves.

Mikey and Alicia stayed together, but moved out to New Jersey to be closer to everyone, including Gerard.

Jordan and Missy grew up together and announced their engagement when they both graduated college. They did follow in their parent's footsteps and are no in a rising band called Loving Enemies.

The rest of the members of MCR all live happy lives, and kept the spirit of Gerard Way alive until their ends.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the end if it.

Please leave comments if you'd like.
You could also message me. ha.

Thank you for reading!
bewareofdogs