Status: New Co-write!

Sealed Fate

Math Might Be My Favorite Class- Amiela's

Amelia's POV

Math, just my luck. I hate math, more like I want to take whom ever discovered math and rip their head off and then glue it back on and then apologize for being so harsh. I looked around the hall. Great! They left me!

"Room, 193..." I mumbled. I was being jostled back and forth between fellow students. I walked over to a group of people leaning against the lockers. Two boys and three girls... They must be the "popular" boys. "Hi, I'm new here and I'm just wondering where room 193 is?" I asked. The guys both smiled and the girls humphed.

"That's my first class, let me escort you." The guy with spiky brown hair said as he linked arms with me.

"I'm perfectly capable of walking beside you." I said while taking my arm out from his. I am definitely NOT sitting next to him. We finally got to Math. I walked over to the teacher and stood there as he was grading papers.

"Hello, my name is Amelia.. I'm new..." I said. The teacher looked up at me grabbed a book off his desk, a graphic calculator and a packet of assignments.

"Have fun." He said. I stared at him.

"How am I supposed to even do this? I don't know what your studying..." I said. He sighed and pointed to an empty seat next to some kid with brown hair and a blond strict in the bangs.

"Ask him." The teacher said.

"I hope you get paid for your job. You do such a great job." I mumbled. I walked over to the empty seat and looked at the packet.

"We're doing trigonometry right now. Tomorrow is probable Calc. He hates his life... so he tortures us." The kid said while trying to make conversation.

"Trig isn't as hard as it looks. I hate it, but it's easy." I mumbled as I filled the page.

"Your not even using your calculator." His voice was shocked. I looked over and smiled.

"My friends call me a freak when it comes to school. These things just come naturally to me. Here you can look off mine.." I whispered.

"But how will I ever know how to do it myself, if I cheat?" He asked while smiling.. I think this was called flirting.

"I'll tutor you. And in return... you can show me around town. I'm new remember?" I gave him a quick smile and handed him my complete packet. After about 30 minutes I took my paper and set it in front of the teacher.

"I finished 10 minutes after class started. I'm glad I was taught how to do your easy little assignments." I said and then sat down.

"I don't think he likes you very much." The kid next to me leaned over and whispered.

"Eh. He'll learn to love me. They all do. What's your name anyway?" I asked.

"I'm Jack. Jack Barakat. You?" He smiled.

"Amelia Bailey."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Subscribe.. You know the deal :D