Status: Sorry guys and gals inactive at the moment got writers block for this story

The Salvatore Daughter

Taken Down By A Three Year Old

+/ Almost thirteen years ago \+

A couple sat next to the fire laughing and joking as they cuddled into each other not knowing the danger that they were about to come across.

They both sat there watching as the fire dimmed until a shadow loomed over them from behind them, they both spun around as fast as they could to fend the creature off but to no avail. The man was the first to go as his neck was snapped instantly then the woman was lifted from the ground and fed from.

A branch snapped from near by in the forest causing the stranger to drop the woman’s lifeless body in shock. He strained his ears and heard little taps of feet running away from the campsite

“Shit!” The boy exclaimed as he took off into the forest.

He kept running in and out through the trees until he felt something hit him in the face sending him to the floor in a daze. He looked up groaning and saw a young girl around about the age of three years old, shaking in fear while she gripped a large branch in her hands.

The boy groaned as he got up from the floor rubbing his face. A stinging sensation shot through his face and nose as he cracked it back into place.

“Stay away from me” the little girl whimpered as she held the branch close to her.

“Jeeze, I got taken down by a three year old” The boy groaned then he went forward but jumped back as the girl swung the branch again “Easy, I won’t hurt you”

“You hurt my mummy and daddy” The girl accused

The boys face dropped as he felt guilt wash over him, the little girl still gripped the branch in her hands but tears started to flow down her face.

“I won’t hurt you” the boy told the little girl “My name’s Damon, what’s yours?”

The little girl looked at him doubtfully “Scarlet”

“Scarlet” Damon mused “That’s a pretty name”

Scarlet watched him closely but started to lower the branch until it was placed quietly on the floor by her feet.

“Listen Scarlet” Damon started softly “Your mummy and daddy aren’t going to be able to look after you anymore”

Scarlet sniffed as she wiped her eyes and nodded in understanding.

“Do you want to come live with me?” Damon asked
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol I can just imagine this
Please subscribe and comment