Wake Me Up Forgotten Faces

..Twenty Three..

"Do you really need this?" Emily asked a few days later. She was holding up - what felt like - the millionth 'Syn Gates' tshirt above Brian's suitcase. They were leaving for their tour in 2 days and she had to admit she was panicking.

"Yes I do," He smirked from where he was lay on the bed, facing the ceiling and stretched out like a starfish. "I need to rep my company!"

She rolled her eyes and tucked the shirt back into his 3rd suitcase "Is all this gunna fit into the bus?"

He chuckled "It always has in the past! Even with the girls' suitcases!" He paused for a second and raised his head in confusion "Thinking about that where's your suitcase?"

"I-" She stared right back at him with the same level of confusion on her face. Ever since the guys had been reminded of the their tour she had been so frightened. Without them around her she'd be the easiest target for Alan "I didn't think I was going."

"Of course you're going!" He exclaimed sitting up and holding his arms about for her. She quickly scooted around the bed and cuddled up against him "Do you really think we'd leave you alone like that? Especially now."

"I wasn't sure," She mumbled, burying her face in his neck.

"Well you better go pack!" He grinned, the excitement of not only going back on the road with his band but Emily too showing.

A grin mirroring his stretched across her face, all her past worries and fears about Alan pushed to the back of her mind.

*

"Come on Em!" Brian called up the stairs, leaning slightly on his new cane. He had been for his hospital check up a few days before and had his crutches swapped to a single stick for him to lean on when he needed it.

"I'm coming!" She called back, quickly shoving the last few articles of clothing into one of her bags.

Brian glanced out of his front window, spotting the huge tour bus at the bottom of his drive - Matt emerging on it to come and help them with their bags "They're here!" He grinned, still looking at his second home.

"I'm ready!" She huffed as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

"About time!" Matt winked as he bounded through the door, picking up two of Brian's suitcases and one of Emily's "Can you manage them?" He asked in concern, glancing to the bag Brian had slung over his shoulder and the two bags Emily was carrying.

"We're fine," She chuckled, amused at how fussy he was "The bus is what? 10 paces from the house?"

"Alright Little Miss Independent," He mocked as she locked up the house.

Brian sent his girlfriend and friend an amused glance as they continued their banter all the way to the bus as they threw the bags in the luggage compartment "C'mon you," He smirked, placing an arm around her shoulders as they walked up the bus' steps.

"Wow," Emily breathed, though the bus was huge on the outside it hadn't prepared her for just how amazing it was on the inside. They were stood in the kitchen area, complete with a table to fit 4, with the bunk area and bathroom directly in front of them.

"These are your and Brian's bunks," Val informed them pointing to a top and bottom set of bunks. There were only 6 bunks and they had given the two bunks to Emily and Brian in case, because of his injury, they needed space, everyone else would be sharing. She led them through to the living room area, fully kitted out with a large flat screen T.V. with digital, Xbox and a DVD player as well as a comfy looking couch and a huge armchair.

"This is amazing," Emily grinned going over and sitting on the couches beside Gena and Zach. The driver started the engine and began to drive - almost causing Emily to fall off her chair.

Zach, Matt and Brian all chuckled "Don't worry," Brian reassured her squashing up on the couch next to her and placing an arm around her "You'll get used to it."

*

Getting used to being stood up on a moving bus was hard. In fact, she'd lost count of how many times Matt and Jimmy had to catch her.

"I'm so glad I'm only on here for today," Michelle complained "You'd think I'd never been on a bus before," She added, both her and Hannah were attending the first show in LA before they had to return back to their jobs.

"I know how you feel," Hannah added, clutching her stomach, her complexion turned an unhealthy pale shade.

Johnny and Jimmy looked up from their video game with amused looks on their faces "This is like the shortest drive ever!" Johnny exclaimed, from their homes to the venue was only 40 minutes.

"Says Mr. Used To It," Hannah grumbled flopping down in the armchair "Are we really there yet?"

Emily snuggled up next to Brian on one of the couches as he checked his watch "Should be-" He glanced out of the window "5...4...3...2...1...now," He added with a smirk as the bus pulled to a halt outside a large venue "Wimp."

"Non moving land!" Hannah and Michelle cheered, rushing from the bus.

The guys all rolled their eyes and sat back in their seats, just waiting for what they knew would happen next, now they were caught up with their second bus.

"ALRIGHT FUCKERS!" Two voices called as two similar looking men crashed on to the bus, excitement for the tour shining on their faces.

"Matt and Jason Berry," Brian mumbled to Emily, an amused look on his face as Jimmy jumped to his feet and hugged the two tightly.

"And you must be Emily," One of them grinned once they'd escaped Jimmy's grasp "I'm Matt - or Mattie - and this is Jason. Roadies - the best in the business - you won't find anyone as good as the Berry brothers, in fact-"

"BERRY!" Brian interrupted with a laugh "I think she gets it."

*

Brian looked different. Almost too different as she watched him draw on eyeliner and spike his hair.

A 'Syn Gates' tshirt clung to his muscular chest and ripped jeans accompanied the outfit "What d'you think?" He asked, spreading his arms, his alter ego smirk on his face as he realised she'd never seen him and Synyster Gates before only Brian Haner in his plain shirts, jeans or 3/4 shorts and hoodies with his hair lay flat or casually ruffled.

She shrugged "Which one are you again?" She joked carrying on when a hurt look flashed across his features "I'm joking! You look sexy - nothing like my Brian but sexy none the less," She smiled, softly hugging him "Is your chair in place?"

Pulling a face he nodded "Still can't believe you're making me do this."

"C'mon Brian!" Matt's distant shout echoed down the corridors as the support act exited the stage.

"Better go," He smiled, a Brian Haner smile that made her heart flip. He leant forward and quickly kissed her before grabbing his guitar and hobbling towards his bandmates.

"Good luck!" She called after him as Val and Leana appeared by her side.

"C'mon we're going over to Brian's side," Val grinned, linking their arms "Gena and Lace stay on Zach's."

"I'm with you!" Hannah called, racing after the three girls heading to the other side of the stage as Michelle joined Gena and Lacey.

"GOOD EVENING LOS ANGELES!" Matt roared into his microphone as they raced - Brian slightly slower - onto the stage. The crowd reacted with a cheer as they already began pushing to the front "We're gunna jump straight in here, this is BEAST AND THE HARLOT!"

The stage - and crowd - became a hive of activity as the band launched into their first song - clearly a fan favourite. Emily held back a chuckle at the irritated look on Brian's face as he played the intricate notes and chords - his guitar resting on his lap.

"Now," Matt addressed the fans as their opening song came to an end "I wanna hear you SCREAM!" The fans obeyed his orders and a loud scream echoed around the arena "SCREAM!" Another followed "SCREAM! SCREAM! SCREAM! The way you would if I ravished your body!" another cheer rose up as their second song rang from the speakers. Scream; a personal favourite for Brian to play.

"Oh fuck this shit," He complained down the mic - earning yet another cheer as he stood kicking his chair away, adopting his usual cocky Syn Gates stance immediately.

Emily rolled her eyes in amusement as the adrenaline and pain killers allowed him yo strut around the stage - knowing she'd be the one he'd complain about the pain to later.

As the song entered his solo both him and Zach met in the middle, leaning arm to arm - one leg each resting on the amps at the front of the stage.

"You okay?" Zach asked his friend.

"Never better,"Brian Syn replied with a smirk.

Zach chuckled as the solo came to an end and they parted called "Em's gunna kill you!" After him.

"Hey guys," Brian saluted, leaning against the microphone as Matt sent him a confused glance "I just wanted to do something to amuse myself," he explained with a shrug "Now, I had to go through the embarrassment of sitting down at one of my own concerts and I think I deserve some revenge - what do you think?" The cheer told him they agreed. The guys exchanged amused glances and chuckles knowing where he was going with this "So, who would like to meet the person who forced the chair upon me? The love of my life."

As the crowd shouted a yes Emily's eyes widened and she shook her head.

"Come on babe!" He grinned going over and clamping his arms around her waist, dragging her towards the stage "This is Emily Newell," He introduced once she was stood awkwardly beside him "I love her more than life itself but don't you guys agree that I don't need the chair? That Em doesn't need to worry?"

Emily chuckled as another 'YES' was called. She held her hands up in innocence. "I guess that's me told!" She laughed as the crowd cheered "I hate you," She glared jokingly at him.

He quickly kissed her (earning 'Aaws' from the fans) "Too bad cause I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I based the bus on this: Fall Out Boy's Bus; the only tour of a tour bus I could find. The kitchen is the same [in my bus in the story lol] but the bunk section a little bigger to accomodate everyone, but the bunks are the same size and the last room 'Pete's room' is the living room :) it probably doesn't make any sense the way I've described it but whateverrr haha

Thank you so much for all your comments :)
Sevenfoldxo