Status: done

The Poison

Explaining - Clair

Nate took Alice away and I walked over to the guys and sat on the edge of the couch. I started fiddling with my fingers. They all sat down on the other couch while Pete sat opposite me, staring straight at me.

“Okay, so I’m just going to explain everything. First off, Pete I did not cheat on you. I was not having an affair. . . I’m not going to tell you who her father is because basically you will kill them. I know you will, and I cant justify that. I didn’t want it to happen. I didn’t ask for it. It happened the night you found me unconscious. I left when I regained conscious because I knew something was wrong. I could feel it. I took a test when I could and it conformed what I knew. I was pregnant. It took me a few days of travelling at night and avoiding everyone but I got to New York. That’s where I met Nate. He found me trying to break into a restaurants basement just before sun rise. I was a complete mess but he helped me. It took a few months for me to tell him what I was but he had already worked it out. As you know he is a hunter in New York. He basically adopted me as his baby sister and Alice as his niece, hence the name ‘Uncle Nate’ He helped my get a small apartment where I now live with Alice and he helps me get supplies. No. We don’t drink blood. Although I had to start Alice off with animal blood but she now lives on that shake you created Patrick, I couldn’t abandon the ways you taught me. Not a day goes by where I don’t think of you guys, especially you Pete.” The guys all sat there in shock. Patrick being the first one.

“How can you have children though. You’re a vampire you shouldn’t be able to. I have only heard of it once before, it was in a legend. Supposedly there will be one woman who can bare children and her child will be one of the greatest vampires alive. They will have the most power, then it goes to say that the child with go on to use there power for evil and should be destroyed. It says that the child will want revenge for what the others have done”

“No. Not my Alice, she has the kindest heart, she may be amazingly gifted but she will not hurt a fly. No. Not my baby girl”

“Clair, can I talk to you alone?” Pete stood up and looked at me, I nodded before standing up and following him to his room. Once we were in his room safely we sat down and I waited for him to speak.

“I’m sorry I jumped to conclusions, its just you got up and left with no explanation and then you turn up here six years later with a kid. What was I to think?”

“I know and I really am sorry Pete. I didn’t want to leave but I had to. I couldn’t face being in the same place as it happened.” I looked down at my shoe’s. Pete placed his hand on my chin and lifted it up before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

“I never stopped thinking about you, please give me another chance. Let me be in your life and Alice’s life. Please”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way” I smiled into his chest as I wrapped my arms around him in a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have a really good reason for not updating for a week, I didnt get one comment and that saddened me, a lot cause i thought it was a pretty big chapter and you guys said you really wanted to know and not one person commented :(