Status: done

The Poison

Smirk filled greetings - Clair

He stood there looking intensively at my face. I mean I haven’t changed at all, and its only been 6 years. Yet he still doesn’t remember. Wow. Memory like a goldfish.

“Clair?”

“No, I’m the boogie man, I’m going to eat your soul” A smile spread across his face.

“Clair! Oh how I have missed you, there is nobody who can match up to you. We have all missed you, especially your brother. You shouldn’t have left. Oh no. Things would be much better then. Why don’t we go and pay him a visit. I’m sure he is dying to see you.”

Before I could answer Brendon had his arms locked firmly around my body. Preventing any movement. There was a white flash in the dark ally and then we arrived in a glamorous and extravagant room. It had a solid dark wood floor with matching skirting board and the walls were painted a soft cream with small gold detail at the top. I struggled to get out of his arms and ended up biting his hand. And well that’s one thing that really hurts weather you are human or vampire. Just try not to get bitten by one. I jumped out of his hold and started off down the room and out some double doors of solid oak. I felt eyes staring at me. Gulping I looked up. A room full of dandies all sitting around a long table. My brother at the top. All of them had a glass of blood sitting in front of them. Brendon’s voice rang through.

“I’m going to kill you!” A smirk spread across my face as I skipped up to the top of the table. All of the dandies eyes following me. I stopped a few steps away from the head chair. Eyes glanced between the two of us. He took one look at me and smirked.

“Oh hello there big brother, are you having a party without me?”

“Wouldn’t dream of it.” With his smirk still sprawled across his face he stood up and stepped closer to me. Capturing me in a hug. His mouth lowered down to my ear as he whispered.

“You ever leave me again and I will kill your precious little friends, got it?”

“Go on then”

With that I walked away. Passing Brendon at the door he gripped my arm and pulled me close.

“I will get you back, don’t doubt it for a second” I smirked back and walked away. Come and get me then. You wouldn’t dare do it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so hardly any of you guys are commenting and i would really like your thoughts on this, even I you think a sequel is not needed. Please just voice your thoughts.