Status: done

The Poison

Behind closed doors - Clair

I walked away and tried to work out where the lounge is. To be honest it wasn’t that hard you just look for the double doors.

Once I found one I slipped in and closed the door behind me, knowing that Beckett would come looking soon enough. I looked around the room.

It’s high ceiling was painted a pure white and the walls a cream colour. It had a very natural feel and the soft pale wood completed that. The couch is one of those corner ones, white with brightly coloured cushions on it. I way down on the couch, my feet hanging off the edge, and closed my eyes. Waiting. Just as planned the double doors opened and in waltzed Beckett. The doors shutting without a sound behind him. His shoes making a slight noise each time they hit the wooden floor. One two. One two. One two. Soon enough he stood in front of me, a smirk on his face.

“So, why are you back now, all of a sudden after so long?”

“You were hurting the people I love”

“And you know this how?”

“I have my ways” A smirk on my face, knowing something he doesn’t is always a good thing. He knows nothing now. For once he is in the dark.

“Tell me! And where were you! I had every reason for what I did!”

“I have friends who helped me and stayed here, I was away in the city that never sleeps. Quite the perfect place for someone like me. Don’t you think. And really? What’s your reason”

“They made you leave, they made you run away” I walked up to him and hissed in his ear.

“Maybe you should get your facts right before you terrorise people I love” with that I walked out of the Dandie mansion. My head held high. Once out of the Dandie grounds I ran straight to the warehouse and walked into the place. When I walked in I saw Alice lying on top of Pete’s chest sound asleep. Her soft curls falling down onto his face. A small smile sat on his face, They looked like they belonged together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updateing in a while i have been focusing on my Alex Gaskarth story called Pen to Paper but that is done for just now until the sequel goes up so i should have more time for this. Also its just a filler but it is important.
What do you think?

Oh and i'm not going to be updating until i get at least 3 comments so. . .