‹ Prequel: Broken
Status: Sequel :)

Lost

Seven

What I saw was devastating. I nearly cried. “Mikey?” Jason said. But not just any Jason. A Jason with bruises all over his arms and his chest.

“J-Jason?” I said with a sob in my throat. What the hell happened? Why was he like this. He looked down ashamed. “W-What happened?” I said touching his arm slightly. He flinched back and it reminded me of when he first got to the house. He was the scared little boy who was abused by his father. “Did Bert do this to you?”

“No.” He said sadly. “It was my fault. I fell down the stairs.”

“Jason. What really happened?”

“Adam happened.” I looked at him confused. “I met up with Adam about a four months ago. He explained that Alison wanted him out of her life. I figured that she had good reasons. Then he went on to explain that he was gay, and that’s why she wanted him out of her life. I felt bad. I shouldn’t have but-”

“But you have a big heart.”

He nodded sadly. “Yeah.” He whispered. “I let him in. And when I told him that I was going to Robbie’s party, he threatened me not to go. He was so good to me. I shouldn’t have went. But I missed you.” He said looking up at me with his big doe eyes. I sighed and chewed on my lip. I wanted him to get away. I wanted him to come with me.

“Come back to Alison’s with me.” He looked at me confused. “I mean it Jason. You can’t be in this situation anymore. It’s not good for you. Look at yourself. It’s like when you came to my mom’s. You looked at me the same way. The scared little boy. I don’t want you be hurt anymore. I love you and can’t see you like this anymore. It’s not fair for you. It’s not fair for me.”

“You love me?” He said with a small smile.

“Yes Jason. I love you. You’re my only true love. And I’ll love you until the day I die. I don’t want anyone else, I haven’t even looked for anyone else because your all I want. You’re all I need. I love you and only you.” I said sincerely. He didn’t push me away. He didn’t say anything really. He just leant in and kissed me passionately on the lips. I placed my hands on his cheeks and he tilted his head to the side slightly. I pressed up against him and slid my hands down his body to his hips. He placed his around my neck and pulled me closer. He started walking backwards and into the house. I kicked the door shut with my foot and he pulled away.

“I want you Mikey. I need you. I fucking love you.” He said placing a kisses down my neck. He bit slightly and I groaned in pleasure.

“You sure Jason. You sure you want me?” He looked me in the eyes and smirked. He grabbed my hands and placed them on the top of his boxers. I hooked my fingers in and while kissing him, I slipped them off him. His erection stood straight out, and it made me giddy. I wasn’t a virgin but Jason was the only one I wanted to have sex with after we started dating. So in the past 9 months, I had gone without sex. Not that I’m complaining. Just stating the truth. Haha.

Sex with Jason was amazing. It was magnificent. Better then I could have dreamed of. He is an amazing lover. I saw fireworks and sparks and the whole show. It was unbelievable. I just hoped he didn’t leave me over my actions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did anyone expect that?
:)

Comment and subscribe.
The end is near!
I mean for the story.
:)
Might even do a SEQUEL to this SEQUEL
LOL

Comments:
Skwahdala- Please please please! Don't bite my ankles! I'll be good! Wait what did I do?XD
Gives u hell177- well It's Jason. But not Jason that you want. Right? I'm a mind reader. MAUHAHAHAHA. I win!