Status: Edited Version of I Don't Love U Or Do I?

The Scarlett Proposal

I Don't Love U Or Do I? 9

CALEB'S POV:

When we finished riding around, we went to a park. I was still thinking about what happened between that biker guy and Scarlett. I swear that guy he looked like a pirate and that mustache, what was up with it? It looked like he cut off a squirrel's tail and then took a hot glue gun and pasted it on his upper lip. I was pretty mad about what happened. I thought she'd would've started flirting with that guy, so I kept my arms wrapped tightly around. I was holding her so tightly, I'm pretty sure I was hurting her.

And now here we are at a park, Scarlett and Star by the swings and that leaves me and Jake sitting on a bench. I was pretty bored. I kinda wanted to hang out with only Scarlett and be alone with her. I thought that maybe I could somehow make her start liking me again.

A few minutes of silence later, Jake finally started talking to me.

"So, I'm guessing you and Scar will see each other often." he said. I couldn't help but notice that he looked a bit mad.

"Yeah." I answered, glancing at Scarlett for a second or two.

"Yeah, well, we were her friends first and no one could ever replace us."

Jeez, what was up with this guy? Was he jealous or something? He sure was acting like it.

"Are you mad at me about something?"

"No, I just don't really like Scar hangin' out with other guys besides me and her other friends."

I was confused, so I asked him, "Didn't she tell you-" but I was cut short, by a scream.

I looked up and saw Scarlett had fallen inside a fountain. Jake and I rushed over to her.

"Oh my god! Scarlett, I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" Star cried.

"Yeah, I'm fine." she said.

"Here let me help you." Star reached her hands out and Scarlett grabbed it, she tugged on it, making Star fall in the fountain next to her.

"Ahhh!" she screamed.

"How do you like that?" she asked her.

"I can't believe you would do something like this."

"Wow, you look awful, dudette!" Star's makeup was all over her face.

"Yeah, you look like a clown." Jake agreed.

"Oh man, I wish I had a picture of this!" I said, making Star splash water on me.

I then heard Scarlett sneeze.

"You should get out of the water, you might catch a cold." I said to her.

"Yeah." Jake agreed, he stuck his hands out.<

Star and Scar ~ hmm, that sounds nice; Star and Scar, rhymes too ~ both grabbed onto his hands and he tried to help pull them out. It was a little hard, so I decided to help.

"Here, take my hand." I said to Star.

"No thanks." she said.

While the girls were trying to get out of the fountain, Scarlett almost fell back in, but I quickly grabbed her hand. I pulled her close to me, so we were looking into each others eyes I saw her blush a little.

"You should be more careful." I told her.

"Thanks." she said to me.

Once the girls were out of the water and dried, we had decided to go to a restaurant. We sat at a table for four, I sat next to Jake and the girls sat across from us. We ordered our food and ate it, a while later, I noticed Scarlett looked really tired. She soon fell asleep on her chair, so we decided to leave. Jake and I payed the bill, after a while of arguing about who would pay the bill, we got outside, but then we had a problem.

"Scar can't drive, she's half asleep." Jake said.

"And he can't drive." Star added.

"Well, I could go with Scar, but that means-" Star cut him off.

"No way, I'm not goin' out with him!" she cried.

"Oh, come one, Star just this one time."

"Fine."

I went over to the black motorcycle and sat down on it, she sat in front of me.

"Look, I'm not happy about this either." I said.

She ignored me! It's like I wasn't even there.

I saw Jake get on the red motorcycle and Scarlett got on it behind him. She wrapped her arms around him.

"Hold on tight, alright?" I heard him ask her.

"Yeah." she muttered.

I couldn't help feel jealous that he was with her. I wish I could drive that motorcycle, then she would be holding on to me, and not him. I'm going to learn someday.

I snapped back to reality, when Star started the motorcycle and zoomed off, I almost fell off. I didn't want to touch her, because I thought she might get mad. But, I finally did. I didn't hold her, just sort of wrapped my arms slightly around her waist.

When we finally got to Jake's house. Jake got off and parked the motorcycle in his garage.

"You want me to take you inside?" Jake asked her.

"Nah, I can go." she replied.

"Alright."

"Bye."

"See ya."

Jake looked over at me and asked, "So, where do ya live?"

"I can walk from here." I said.

"Alright, see ya." he said.

"Yeah."

Before I walked away, I heard Jake say to Star, "Let me take you home."

"Ok." she said.

Those two looked cute together. They would make a cute couple.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea, didn't know how 2 end the ch.
This is cont. from the last ch. & the next ch. is gonna B in Scarlett's POV.