Status: Edited Version of I Don't Love U Or Do I?

The Scarlett Proposal

"Marriage is meant to be a very sacred union between two people who have no intention of ever becoming emotionally or physically tied to another person for the rest of eternity. Most people mean their marriage vows when they take them, but oftentimes - these days more often than not, according to statistics - the initial commitment begins to wane and ultimately dissipates altogether. We live in a time when most people who get married before they turn thirty are merely doing a practice run." ~ ZANE, Dear G. Spot.

Scarlett Sacramento was once a girl who was all about the guys; she's been crushing on them ever since she was in elementary school. But, each and every time, she's gotten her heart broken and it's changed her. After entering high school and making four unlikely friends who are all guys, she's turned into a total wild child. She's also transformed into the girl of every guy's dreams, but she no longer cares for the male species nor does she want anything to do with them.

But, her parents don't agree. They want her settled - now and they are ready to go to any extents it takes to get her back to being the sweet and down to earth girl she used to be. The best way, according to them, to do that is to get her hitched at the quickest. But, when you've got a rebel for a sixteen year old daughter, just another hormonal sixteen year old won't do. They needed some kind, caring, respectful. Someone who was the exact opposite of Scarlett and her friends.

Someone like Caleb Caine. But, what Scarlett's parents don't know is that Caleb was part of the people that caused the drastic change in Scarlett. He was one of the shallow, jerks that broke her heart and there is no way Scarlett is ever going to accept him.

But, Caleb's really changed for the better now - or so he says - and Scarlett needs all the help she can get - or so her parents and sister think - but, is Scarlett really going to be able to accept the guy that never liked her before and was suddenly back in her life out of nowhere?

Find out by reading.
  1. The Scarlett Proposal ♀1♀
    [b]*Being edited*[/b]
  2. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 2
    I couldn't believe my fifth grade crush has come back to haunt me.
  3. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 3
    That night, I had a flashback of what happened last week, my big concert on cars.
  4. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 4
    "Hey, honey." I heard a voice say to me. I looked up to see someone I thought I'd never see at my school.
  5. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 5
    I started gulping down the soda faster finally, I felt like throwing up
  6. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 6
    he put his hands on either side of my face and kissed my forehead.
  7. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 7
    "Listen, you, if you hurt Scar or even think about breakin' her heart... I'll break you in half."
  8. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 8
    I snapped out of my thinking when I heard a deep voice. I looked up and saw an.........
  9. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 9
    I was confused, so I asked him, "Didn't she tell you-" but I was cut short, by a scream. I looked up and saw Scarlett........
  10. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 10
    We sat and talked and she finally told me why she and Jake were acting like that. "Well..... Jake and I are acting weird because
  11. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 11
    I had woken up in my bed and I walked over to my walk in closet. When I opened my closet door, guess what happened.
  12. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 12
    I screamed as loud as I could. I was screaming so loud, I broke my own ears. There, in front of me was...............
  13. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 13
    He then leaned forward and kissed me. I obviously kissed him back. What the heck just happened? Was I really falling for him again?
  14. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 14
    He smashed his lips with mine and he gently pushed me down on to my bed. He wrapped his arms around me and I kissed him back.
  15. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 15
    I slowly crawled over to him and slowly wrapped my arms around him. He picked me up and placed me on his lap.
  16. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 16
    She slowly crawled over to me and wrapped her arms around me. I picked her up and placed her on my lap.....................
  17. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 17
    SPP(Sneak Peek Preview) of next ch.: *Today for the first time, in my stories, I have added a SPP of my next ch.*
  18. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 18
    I don't know what came over me, I just felt like kissing him right then and there. And that's exactly what I did...........
  19. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 19
    I started walking away, but I felt Caleb grab my arm and pull me close to him.
  20. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 20
    He wrapped his arm once again around my waist and I kissed him harder................
  21. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 21
    My mind was telling me to leave her alone, but my heart was telling me to go comfort her, so I listened to my heart.
  22. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 22
    After some time, I woke up and saw Caleb lying next to me.
  23. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 23
    I decided I am in love with Caleb Caine and can't live without him....
  24. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 24
    Our faces were so close together and we were just about to kiss.......
  25. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 25
    Caleb bent down on one knee and held out my ring. "Will you marry me, Scarlett?" he asked......
  26. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 26
    The wedding!!!!! Long Ch.
  27. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 27
    Caleb held my hand up and took the bracelet off of it, then he kissed it. He held up my other hand and did the same.
  28. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 28
    I felt like I was on fire and my heart was thumping so loudly, I felt
  29. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 29
    I felt her lips form a smile. I pressed my lips harder and harder onto hers
  30. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 30
    For some reason I felt like throwing up. I rushed past Caleb and into the bathroom.
  31. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 31
    I thought rice was supposed to be white, so why were there black spots all over it? Oh well, maybe it's nothing. I can't wait to see how Caleb and everyone else likes my cooking!
  32. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 32
    And so, I was forced to go that stupid party, hosted by that stupid Rose, where my worst nightmare came true.
  33. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 33
    If Caleb wants to have some fun with his ex, fine, then I’m gonna go have some fun with his ex’s brother?
  34. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 34
    There, in front of my face, I saw her -- that little bitch -– on top of my Caleb. He was asleep and there she was kissing him.
  35. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 35
    “Hey, at least I didn’t leave my wife alone at some party to get raped."
  36. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 36
    “So, why are you still mad at me? And what did Cameron mean by leaving my wife at a party to get raped? What else happened there?”
  37. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 37
    ”Say whatever you have to say in front of Scarlett – I don’t want to keep anything from her." "Fine, I'm pregnant and you're the father!"
  38. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 38
    "I'm staying here forever and I'm taking your place. Caleb will return to me and forget all about you. You should’ve never stepped into his life."
  39. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 39
    Somewhere, deep in me, I knew that Caleb and I were going to get through this…together in love forever.
  40. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 40
    I knew that the longer Rose stayed with us, the more Scarlett was going to act like they were in some competition and I was their prize.
  41. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 41
    All I have to do is pretend to be perfectly innocent and "depressed" that I don't get any love from Caleb and he'll be running into my arms soon enough.
  42. I Don't Love U Or Do I? 42
    It was supposed to be a small consoling kiss, but then it turned into so much more. I knew I should've stopped, but a part of me didn't want to and let me either.