Status: More Pause than Updates...

Fenced In Hearts

Filler!

*KASPIEN*

I woke up the next morning curled deeply into Zimmy's chest. I smiled, breathing in his deep, chilling scent. I shuddered, burying my face deeper into his chest. I still couldn't believe he loved me! I squealed internally. He loved me! He loved me! He loved me!!! I couldn't help but grin slightly and let myself lean into his warm chest.

Oh how I loved him.

"You awake?" I heard him whisper in my ear. I shuddered, looking up at him and smiling.

"I am now." I yawned. He smirked, taking my cheek in his cold hand and leaning in. He stopped a few millimeters away from my face, stopping to smile at me. I grinned, looking down at his lips before back to his eyes. I closed the distance between us, embracing his lips with my own. I shuddered at the feeling of his lips against mine. It was... amazing.

"Mm..." He broke off, making me pout slightly, "You don't know how good that feels." He mumbled. I grinned, throwing my arms around his neck and squeezing tightly. He gasped, pretending to choke before laughing and hugging me back. I giggled when he rolled us over on the bed until he was on top. I looked up at him and smiled, leaning up to attach our lips again. He accepted the kiss immediately, tracing my bottom lip with his tongue. I shuddered and opened my mouth timidly. He smirked in the kiss, coaxing my tongue into his mouth. I shuddered and closed my eyes, melting in the feeling of our massaging tongues. I shuddered under his touch when I felt his hands trail over my sides to hold himself up.

"You're amazing." He whispered in my ear before kissing my temple. I shuddered and grinned, looking up at him and pecking his lips again.

"We should get going though, the others wanted to go out in town today, and it's already lunch time." He chuckled. I frowned and looked around. Oh, the bed was empty, that'd explain why we had so much room to roll around in.

"Oh... okay." I grinned, hugging him again. He smirked and pecked my lips before standing.

"Take a shower with me?" He winked. I flushed and nodded, standing up and taking his hand before ridding myself of my shirt and pj bottoms. He took off his bottoms before skipping with me towards the bathroom. Yes, I got big-bad-demon-Zimmy to skip. I giggled when he spun around and slung me over his shoulder. I squealed when he spun around and ordered the maid to adjust the shower temperature. She did, and as soon as she was done, he pulled me in, boxers and all.

I shrieked, giggling a little.

"Take them off." He smirked, pushing me against the wall and kissing my neck. I gasped as he closed the frosted glass. My boxers were extremely wet by now, as was the rest of my body. I shuddered when he took my small hips in his hands, bringing me closer and closing the distance between us, his lips claiming mine again. I gasped against his lips when I felt his little -okay so it wasn't so little- amigo pressing up against me. I shivered, squeaking when he reached down to rid me of my boxers.

His touch sent burning flames through me, my entire body felt as if it were in a pleasurable fire. I loved it. I couldn't help a soft moan from escaping my lips when he tugged at the skin on my neck. I balled my hands against his shoulders as he continued to ravage my neck. I let my head fall back as he hoisted me on his lips, pressing my back against the wall.

"You're so beautiful." He grinned, pressing out lips together again. I grinned, letting my hands tangle in his soaked, onyx hair. I shuddered at the euphoric feeling of his hands brushing past every part of my body; including the growing problem down below. I let out a sharp gasp, followed by a moan when he grasped me. He smirked, kissing the corner of my mouth as he stroked me slowly, making my toes curl in pleasure. I let out another moan as he thumbed my slit.

"Z-Zimmy..." I breathed out as he continued to thump his hand along my erection. My mind was a haze and my body felt ignited with pleasure. My legs grew weaker and I was thankful for him holding me up the way he was, otherwise I would've collapsed. All in all, it was the best shower I've ever had in my life...

-x-

"Mm... you look sexy." Xavier giggled when he saw me coming out of our room. I blushed and turned to look at my reflection in the mirror. I gasped when I saw my hair sticking up in every direction. I blushed deeper, trying to get rid of my 'sex' hair.

"You took a pretty long shower there." Damien winked towards Zimmy. The demon shrugged and looked over to me before winking and making me blush... again...

"At least I can get some. I bet you two haven't even kissed yet." Zimmy smirked. I watched as Sunny blushed deeply, and Damien grumbled. I giggled and smacked Zimmy's shoulder, giving him a mock glare.

"Shush Zimmy! That's mean." I grinned, pecking his lips. He smirked, hugging me tightly.

"So, are we going to town?" I asked timidly. They giggled and nodded.

"Let's go!" Sunny grinned and grabbed my hand. I grinned and swung our hands as we skipped down the hall. He giggled and started running with me. I ran down the halls with him, followed by my other brothers. We took the corner and skipped down the steps and outside the garden. We kept running until we reached town. Sunny gasped when he saw the many carts of many fruits and vegetables, the merchants selling all sorts of stuff. We had bigger stores, and a more popular city, where we took him to get clothes. But this was where my grandparents lived. The small town near the city wasn't far, but it was far enough not to ruin the calm, small bustle of this town. I grinned and tugged him along with me, pulling him near the shops. Our brothers gasped when they saw us running.

"Oh! The princes! Hello Prince Kaspien, how may I help you?" A merchant asked. I winced away from the stranger, shaking my head.

"N-no thank you... W-we're just l-looking." I stammered. He pouted.

"Oh, and who's your friend?" he asked, coming closer. I gasped, jumping back and pulling Sunny with me. When I backed up, I ran right into a chest. I gasped and looked up, breathing out a sigh of relief when I saw Xavier peering down at me.

"He said he doesn't want your business, I suggest you leave him be." Damien growled, stepping in front of us. I shuddered and turned into the vampire's chest, burying my face in his shirt. He rubbed my back and started pulling me away, pecking the side of my head.

"Can we go see grandma?" I asked. They all looked at me strangely before cocking an eyebrow.

"Why?" They asked in unison. I giggled and jumped at Zimmy, wrapping myself around him, my ears twitching happily. He laughed and pecked my lips.

"Because! I want to tell her about us! Plus, I miss grandpa." I giggled. They laughed and nodded.

"Sure." Zimmy grinned, pecking my cheek. I jumped down and took his hand in mine while we walked. I smiled when he wrapped his arm around me and walked me down the streets. When I looked back I saw Damien holding Sunny close to him, smiling and laughing softly to one another. I bit my lip and reached out or Xavier's hand, feeling off that he was the only one left out.

It wasn't long before we reached our grandparent's place. I grinned when I saw the familiar house and tugged Xavier with me up to the door. I knocked a few times before walking in, pulling my brothers after me.

"Granny! Grammy! We're here!" I called out. I heard something drop in the kitchen before my grandma's voice burst into happiness.

"My boys!" She screamed in a happy tone before jumping us. I gasped when she took me in a tight hug.

"Hi! Where's grandpa?" I grinned, hugging her back.

"Oh he's gone in town, will be back later though." She hugged the rest of us in turn, laughing and pinching our cheeks like a normal grandmother. Zimmy stepped in her way before she could damage my cheeks. I hated it when she did that. It hurt. Really bad.

"Oh, aren't we protective?" She winked. Zimmy nodded before turning to hug me.

"Oh! And who's this little guy?" She asked, looking at Sunny. He blushed and buried his face in Damien's chest.

"S-Sunny ma'am." Sunny stammered. My grandmother gave Damien an odd look.

"Are you together?" She grinned. He smiled and nodded.

"My imprint." he murmured. She gasped.

"No way! Really?!" She grinned. He nodded.

"Oh I'm so proud of you! What are you sweetie? Demon? Vampire? Human?! You can't be neko, you don't have any ears like little Kaspy here." She laughed, getting too excited, and petting my head. My ears twitching to the side as I slid my tail into Zimmy's hand. He looked down and laughed softly before pecking my cheek, making me blush.

"He's a dragon, Grams." Xavier murmured. Her face fell slightly before she stiffened.

"Wait a minute... Sorrell?" She gasped. He nodded timidly, already anticipating what would come next.

"Get the hell out of my house! HOW DARE YOU BRING HIM HERE?! HIS FATHE-"

"YEAH GRANDMA! IT WAS HIS FFATHER! NOT HIM! SO CHILL!" Damien snarled, cutting hr off. We all agreed, backing him up. She groaned and shook her head.

"My boy, you've got your hands full." She hissed towards Damien. He shrugged.

"Kaspien and Zimmy are together." He stated, in hopes to get the attention off of Sunny. I gasped, giving him a small glare. Our grandma choked slightly, looking back at us.

"Excuse me?" She asked. I bit my lip, rethinking the idea about telling her.

"I... w-well... yeah..." I mumbled, looking down. She gasped, shaking her head.

"W-well... isn't that... great. Do your parents know?" She asked. I could tell she wasn't happy about the pairings. I looked down, nodding slightly. I knew people weren't going to approve of this, but it still hurt that she disapproved. I hated it when I disappointed our family. Tears hit my eyes and I buried my face in Zimmy's chest. He sighed and rubbed my back.

"We'll be leaving. We might come back later." He growled before leading me out of the house. Well, that was a complete disaster.

"Wait! I didn't mean to sound so disappointed Kaspien! I'm sorry." She stated but I could see the lie in her tone. I shrugged and nodded before tugging on Zimmy's hand.

"We'll be leaving." He stated again. She sighed and reached out to peck our cheeks, but we moved away. We walked down the street, away from her house.

"Can we go to the clearing?" I asked under my breath. They looked at me and smiled, nodding.

"Let's go."

-x-

When we got to the clearing, we all sat down. I lounged on the ground and placed my head in Zimmy's lap, smiling up at him. I flourished in the feeling of his fingers raking through my hair. Damien turned into a wolf, and was wrestling with Xavier, while Sunny lay in the grass and grinned as he basked in the sun.

"Sunny...?" I whispered, my eyes still closed.

"Hm?"

"Can you turn into a dragon anytime you want to?" I asked. He sat up and looked over at me, blocking the sun from my face. I opened my eyes and looked up at him curiously. He bit his lip and shrugged, nodding.

"Yes. I can. Why?" he asked, cocking his head to the side. I grinned, leaning into Zimmy's touch when he traced my jaw line, pecking my forehead.

"Can you turn into one now? I want to see you." I grinned. My question stopped all movement. Xavier and Damien stopped wrestling to look at Sunny, waiting for an answer. He bit his lip and looked around shrugging.

"I guess..." He murmured before standing up. He started backing up until he was up against the rocky wall. He looked up at the sun and whispered something under his breath. I sat up, still leaning into Zimmy as I watched him morph. I gasped when the light blinded us, and when I looked back, instead of seeing sweet, little Sunny, I saw a fairly large, yet baby looking golden dragon. My eyes widened as I grinned.

"WHOA!" I laughed and jumped up, running towards Sunny. Damien shifted forms again and was left staring widely at Sunny.

"Yeah... wow..." he breathed out.

Sunny was so... COOL!
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys
bad. news.
so Lori says that she'd like to take a break from writing, so updates will be uhm. slow and kinda rarer than "3/day" like before.
more like 1/week...
so so sorry...
but yee... D: