Status: More Pause than Updates...

Fenced In Hearts

Confessions.

*DAMIEN*

I sat on my stool in my workshop, taking a break from forging swords, just letting my mind muddle here and there keeping my in an intoxicated daze.

Light footsteps slowly lured me out of my musing as an extremely satisfied Zimmy waltzed towards me.

I cocked and eyebrow taking another swig of water.

“What made you so….happy?” I wondered noticing how he seemingly glowed, which was rather frightening considering he’s a demon and he usually has a black cloud over him.

“Oh nothing, just played in the rain with Kaspien took a bath, confessed my love for Kaspien to him, he ended feeling the same way, and we kissed, and then proceeded to make out.
Nothing out of the ordinary, so what’s up with you?” He smirked.

I dropped my water, my mouth fell open and my eyes bulged at the information, and his blasé attitude towards the whole situation.

“W-what?” I stuttered still staring wide eyed.

“You heard me. I did my part of the deal now it’s you turn.”

I choked over air, banging rapidly on my chest trying to gasp in some oxygen, when my lungs were finally nice to me I looked back over at Zimmy my eyes watering slightly.

“I-I’m so dead! A-are you going to announce that you and Kasp are together?”

“Yeah.” He clipped, looking around the room.

“Zimmy! I-I….” I whine a sudden feeling of hopelessness settling over me.

He snapped his head up at my whine, walking towards my crestfallen figure. Placing a hand on my shoulder he gave a firm squeeze.

“He likes you. Probably doesn’t love you yet but he likes you.”

I looked up at him a small pout adorning my face.

“How do you know?”

“I, and don’t you dare hit me, I told Kaspien about you imprinting on Sunny, he said earlier on Sunny pulled him to the side and confessed to liking you. So you need to man up and go snag yourself a dragon. About our parents don’t worry about it we have mom on our side do you really think our dads stand a chance against him?” Zimmy chuckled.

“So…you’re saying…I have a chance?” I ask working out his mini speech in my head.

“Yes you over grown puppy! You have a chance now do your part of the deal!”

With that said he dragged me out of my workshop, through our bedroom, passing an ecstatic Kaspien and a smirking Xavier and pushed me into the hall.

“And don’t you dare come back unless you’ve snagged him, ok?”

And I was met with a resounding slam.

Grumbling I walk down the corridor towards Sunny’s room thinking of ways to say ‘hey Sunny, well I imprinted on you, pretty much we’re going to end up together no matter what, so you have no choice, you’re my mate. Would you like to have dinner this Saturday?’
Oh yeah that would go over great!

Growling I stop before his door, knocking lightly only to be met with no reply. I knocked again going silent incase I miss a signal to come in, but yet again no answer came.

As quietly as I could I nudged his door open, poking my head in to see his form cuddled in the comforter of his bed.

I tip toed in, shutting the door behind my softly and silently made my way to his bed side.
He was curled up slightly, hugging a pillow to his chest, his pink lips were parted slightly allowing oxygen in and carbon dioxide out, his auburn hair was tousled, and his eyes shut in a peaceful sleep.

Pausing I debated on waking the sleeping beauty but decided this had to be doneor Zimmy would do it for me and have my head.

I shook him softly, receiving no response. Trying again this time I murmured his name, and kept doing so until his eyes fluttered open.

“Mmmn…D-Damien?” He yawned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

I shrugged nodding my head sheepishly while rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

“Yeah.”

“Oh, i-is there anything you need?”

Again I nodded, willing myself not to speak.

“What is it, would you like to sit?” He questioned, already scooting over on the bed.

Carefully I took a seat on the bed, my muscles taut with anxiety.

“So, erm, h-how are you doing?” I try to start small talk hoping to avoid the real reason I was here.

“I’m doing fine and you?”

I nodded, offering up a weak good.

“So would you like to cut to the chase?”

He giggled as my head shot up, my eyes wide.

“Heh, I guess I should. Ok have you ever heard of imprinting?”

At his nod I continued, “Well then you’ll know werewolves imprint, and when one imprints on another they’re mates forever because that’s what fate had decided. So, Sunny I like you, I mean I really like you.”

“Y-you? R-really?!” He squealed not bothering to tone down his excitement.

“Hah, yeah I do d-do you like me too?”

He blushed nodding feverously.

“W-what does this have to do with imprinting though?” He wondered looking up at me with doe eyes.

“Yeah well….I sort of, kind of, it just happened, I imprinted….on you.”

He was stunned into silence, as the minutes grew on a thick silence enveloped the room, nearly suffocating me before he finally spoke again.

“Ok.”

I looked at him dumbfounded, ok? That’s all he had to say about me imprinting on him was ok?

“I don’t really know what to think about it. I mean I like you, but I don’t love you, there’s possibility, now a guarantee, that I will, but I don’t right now. But I do like you, plus this is all still sinking in, that’s why I’m so nonchalant about everything.” Sunny elaborated.

“I see, so I suppose I should ask if you’d like to go out with me, be my boyfriend.”

“Y-yeah!” He gasped, a bright smile taking over his face.

My facial expression soon matched his and we just sat there with big goofy smiles on our faces.

“So who else knows about us?” Sunny wondered looking up at me.

“My brothers. We…umm, we’ll have to break it to my family at dinner.” I muttered.

His smiled faltered slightly.

“W-what about y-your dads?”

“I don’t know, I know they won’t be overly mad because my mom will be happy and because I finally found my mate. But they still aren’t too thrilled about you only because of you family. It’s nothing really against you as a person. I’m sure over time they’ll forget about where you came from and start focusing on who you are. But for now they won’t be too happy, so stay weary of them oh and whatever you do try keeping away from my dad, he might rip you a part he has anger issues.”

He grimaced at the ending warning and I cringed myself, I knew my grandparent’s aunts and uncles and my dad’s weren’t too happy with Sunny the only people who seemed fine with him were my brothers and I, our mom, and our aunts Macey and Payton.

So I would be on my guard keeping him away from my family and our hostile guest, no one in our kingdom liked his kind because of what happened so he wasn’t to safe, that and the fact that I imprinted on him meaning he has my heart, and not to brag but I was very desirable, we all were, so many fans would be upset and jealous.

“So I’m your boyfriend now?” He perked up.

I nodded smiling down at him.

He seemed very pleased at the news, surprising my as he encased his arms around my neck in a tight hug, sending shock waves through my body.

I chuckled kissing his temple glad to feel his shiver.

“Why do I always feel these shock waves and pulses pleasure anytime we touch?” He asked against my shoulder.

“It’s because of the imprint, it’ll fade soon but since the imprint is fresh you’ll feel it as will I.”

He ‘mhm’ed’ snuggling deeper in my chest, a loud squeal made us both shoot up in freight as Kaspien peeked in with Xavier and Zimmy.

I rolled my eyes as they bounded in, Kaspien gripping Zimmy’s hand and Xavier gliding in
with his arms crossed over his chest.

“You two are so cute!” Kaspien squealed again tackling Sunny off of me and in a hug.

They both started chattering animatedly, Kaspien informing Sunny about himself and Zimmy and Sunny informing Kaspien with what went down in here.

I stood beside Xavier and Zimmy smirks on each of our faces.

“Xavier, you need to get laid.” I reminded him, earning myself a thump on the head.

Zimmy chuckled lightly, hiding it behind his head while shaking his head, “I think Damien meant that you need someone too.”

I frowned about to say that I really meant what I said but was silenced with a quick glare from Zimmy.

“I’ll have you both know I’m content as I am, I don’t need anyone. Plus I’ll get a lover when I get one, I won’t rush it, I’ll just go with the flow, let fate decide.” He frowned furrowing his eyebrows and fidgeting in his tight posture.

I nodded, as did Zimmy leaving Xavier alone about this subject, but I buried this conversation in the back of my mind for later use, my little brother will not stay alone forever I just won’t allow it.

For now though I found it sufficient enough to indulge in conversation with Sunny and Kaspien, and soon Zimmy and Xavier.

“So how are you guys going to break it to our parents that you are all dating?” Xavier asked after a while seeing as dinner was near.

“W-well, I…I don’t know.” I murmured looking down at Sunny who was currently burrowed in my arm, enjoying my warmth.

“Why don’t Zimmy and I announce our relationship first? They’ll be very happy then Damien you quickly say yours and Sunny’s and by the time it sinks in we’ll be hiding somewhere and we’ll barricade the wall and doors in case they get really mad and try breaking things down.” Kaspien smiled.

Sunny whimpered and looked up at me with wide eyes. I smiled down lightly at him kissing his forehead in reassurance.

“Kaspien!” I bite out shooting him a warning look.

He blushed mouthing ‘oops’, “Bu-but that’s just a backup plan, uhh, just we’ll announce ours first then you two, ok?” He tried.

I snorting shaking my head, clearly that’s as far as our thinking went and that’s how we were going to do things, but I’ll see if I can find an impenetrable room just in case, for the backup plan, just in case.

Finally dinner rolled around and we trudged into the dining hall, I cringed slightly at the sight of all of our family going as far back as to the first round of royalty and the all of our guest, friends, nobles, andwhores, I shuffled closer towards Sunny seeing as the harsh looks were placed upon him and the proud, happy, awing, lustful, admiring looks were casted at my brother and I.

Taking our seats we managed to arrange ourselves to where Zimmy and Xavier were sitting across from us, Zimmy across from Kaspien and Sunny placed between Kaspien and I. Xavier was across from me and next to him was Macey and so on so forth down the table.

Dinner soon came, the sound of chatter and the clinking of utensils against dishware ringing out in the air.

Underneath the table I was holding Sunny’s hand in a death grip, just waiting for the time to come of us announcing everything and the inevitable dramatic scene that would follow.

During the middle of it Zimmy finally deemed it time to start the announcements and clinking his knife against his cup gathering all attention on him, after looking at his father for approval his stood up, dragging a furiously blushing Kaspien with him.

Lucifer and Acanthus each traded a look of puzzlement while my dad looked at me and Amaranth just gazed at them waiting for them to start. I caught a quick look from our mom to see a knowing smirk on his lips as well as on Macey and Payton’s; figures that they’d know.
Kaspien shuffled closer to Zimmy probably the darkest shade of red attainable on his skin, Zimmy looked serious and professional, but his eyes softened as he caught sight of his embarrassed kitten.

“We have an announcement to make.” Zimmy began. “Kaspien and I are in a relationship, I love him and he loves me.”

Kaspien gave a rather large squeak, looking near a panic attack.

I laughed out loud noticing the silence that blanketed the room, and me being me decided to aid Kaspien by lighting the mood.

“Great you to are lovers, which means you two are off the market now sit down before Kaspien goes into cardiac arrest.”

I laughed even harder as Kaspien gasped out a ‘yes’ before yanking Zimmy down, his roan ears flat against his head, while he planted his face in Zimmy chest allowing Zimmy to comfort his shaking form.

Our mom, Macey, and Payton, were the next to break the silence.

“Finally.”

“I knew it!”

“About time.”

I chuckled as Kaspien’s tail flickered, and then after a few moments laughter and applause rang out, happy for the two, Lucifer and Acanthus shared amake out session long kiss, before beaming, yes Acanthus beamed at their sons.

I slowly stood up next, looking down at Sunny who refused to stand; my laughter had died down as did the wild roar of the hall Zimmy shot me an encouraging look that didn’t go unnoticed from our family; any of our family. Seeing as I got many confused looks casted my way, the most prominent was my dads, I could feel his eyes boring into my form.

“Uhh….well, I-I…heh.” I choked out, feeling the pressure of so many ravenous eyes on my form.

I cleared my throat attempting to try again, finally becoming successful on my fourth try.

“Well, I’ve imprinted on someone.”

Before I could continue, piercing howls from all the werewolves in the hall crashed together in concert, raining out long and proud, many beaming faces shined up at me, eyes full of awe and admiration, from the guests as if it was them I imprinted on.

I would have rolled my eyes under any circumstance other than this seeing as I haven’t told them yet who I imprinted on.

I waited for the ruckus to die down, and even after I remained silent, only a kick to my shin from Zimmy had me stuttering again.

Quickly I scanned over my brothers, Kaspien looked ready for flight in case things turned ugly he would whisk Sunny away, Xavier was ready for both depending on the severity of the outcome, would they need a fast runner and protection or would Kaspien be able to run and we had to stay here and fight back. Zimmy of course was ready for a fight as was I.
Once I was assured Sunny would be safe I began again, “Um, I imprinted on….”

It seemed as if the whole room was holding their breaths, trying to maintain the utmost silence in fear that they would miss the name I would say.

“Sunny.”

It seemed to take a moment before any reactions were made, Kaspien gripped Sunny’s wrist, and Xavier and Zimmy were both rising out of their seats.

Finally roars and howls of fury ripped through the room, Kaspien was quick to act and was out of the door before our fathers even stood, we all jumped back as my father flipped the table over, setting his eyes on me.

“ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!” He bellowed advancing on my retreating figure.

I let out a rather pathetic puppy whine, losing all my hype for a fight, my father was pissed, and he wasn’t a man you’d want to encounter when he was in such mood.

“HOW DARE YOU IMPRINT ON SUCH VILE THING? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT HE DID?!”

By that time Zimmy and Xavier were by my side, trying to stay in front of my and keep my away from our father’s wrath.

Our mom and our Aunts Payton and Macey were coming to me for aid, since they had no problem with Sunny.

We were cornered my father in the front and the other three flanking behind them the rest of the family and the guest.

My mind slowly computed what he said and a surge of anger welled itself in me as screams and hisses of ridicule were shot my way.

I pushed my way out of protection, and let out a deafening scream.

“Shut. Up. Every single last one of you! SHUT UP! Half of you are pissed because you thought I’d imprint on you, well sorry to say I didn’t and most of you are whores anyways. The other half, are pissed because of what happened with mom. Ok, for starters even mom doesn’t mind him! And the brute of that time happened to mom! Then oh I don’t know there’s the part where IT WASN’T HIM THAT HURT MOM! Mom even said he was try to help him, but Silias slapped Sunny down. Sunny isn’t is parents, he doesn’t like his parents, they abused him, he did nothing against our kingdom his parents did and like I said he isn’t them he loathes them just as much as we do because of what they put him through. So shut. Up. Get over the whole thing it was in the past Sunny has nothing to do with, anything he would have to do with it would be trying to help mom, so stop hating on him because you people don’t even know him. You don’t like him tough, get over it and learn how to, because I imprinted on him, you want him out I’m going to.”

“And if he goes I go.” Zimmy spoke up.

“And if Zimmy goes and Damien so will Kaspien, and if Kaspien, Zimmy and Damien go, so do I.” Xavier carried on.

“And if my sons go so do I.” Alex growled.

“And if Alex goes we go.” Macey and Payton said at the same time.

“Everyone. Out. And will someone get Kaspien and Sunny?” Lucifer growled.

There were some yelps and scuffles as everyone fled from the room, Payton and Macey even left to find Kaspien and Sunny.

I yelped when my father grabbed me pulling me to sit next to him, I’m not going to lie and say I wasn’t scared, I just dissed him in front of everyone and I got my brothers, his wife, and our aunts to diss him too. In fact I was cowering in my seat, it didn’t help that Acanthus got Zimmy to sit, and Amaranth got Xavier, Lucifer got Alex, also waiting for his son.

“You really imprinted on this kid?” My dad finally murmured after a while of silence.

I looked up at his young appearance, seeing as he looked my age but was far older mentally.

“Y-yeah.”

“You love him?”

“Well, clearly, but well without the imprint I would probably like him, and it’d be possible that I could love him. But with the imprint yes I do love him.”

“So there’s no changing this?”

“No.”

Silence again fell over us, Xavier, Zimmy and I kept sending looks at each other, while our mother seemed to be glaring at his husbands.

The only thing that started noise again was the opening of the doors as Kaspien and Sunny were escorted in.

Sunny was clutching onto Kaspien for dear life, all of his color drained from his body.

“Come here boys.” Lucifer called out.

Kaspien pulled Sunny with him, leaving Sunny at my side while he shuffled next to Zimmy.

Sunny was very clearly shaking with fright, leaning towards me yet scared that if he got to close one of my dads would snap.

After a moment Amaranth spoke up.

“Well we’ve discussed this, and Damien, clearly you couldn’t help this imprint it happened, and when one werewolf imprints said mate must be accepted. You also pointed out many things about Sunny that we’ve taken to. It’s true that he did no wrong to this kingdom, we’ll accept him but we are still weary of him, his parentage his still something that is hard to look over but we’ll do our best. But if you ever go against you like that again, any of you, you’ll all end up black and blue do you understand?” He hissed, his tone icy cold and serious.

We all jumped and nodded furiously.

“Thanks for yelling at them mom.” I mumbled knowing the reason they were pushed over the edge was because mentally our mom was yelling his lungs out in all of their heads.

“No problem baby, I’m just happy you found someone. Welcome to the family Sunny.” Alex smiled, kissing his cheeks and dismissing us out of the room and to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG FINALLY!!!!!!!!
i was so happy whn i saw this in my inbox!! :D
next chapt will be sort of a fluffy filler... anyone up for some filler fluff? :D

tnxforcommenting;
totallytasha
Potential Reject.
LeadThisFreakShow
HeatherEnvy
Kookie!Monster!
rawrrxixeatxyou
flutterby13
nataliejeananne
kittyhate666
Charlotte..
HeatherEnvy
THxFan
xXDark _Angel Xx
threject717
Hot Mess!
Rainbow. Unicorn.
NeverEndingDarkness
BrookeYuki12
Atychiphobia.
BrokenAlyCat
MattLuvv
BobThePurpleAntelope
VampireAssassin
ddbaby1234
hugs.from.holly
moonlitrose23
celeste
Slash-a-holic
harmonie.
totallytasha
MasochisticPanda
simplemind
xDyousillygoose
InsomniaSuxx
Nonexistent.
Broken_Without_Hope
dn angel
erica265
Vampyre's of course
X_hello_hello_X
Paint_the_Sky
xXPurplexBanditXx
OhMyANGEL
Friend.Foe
BeautifulLovee
heavilybrokenxx
Alex_Chaos
overcastkid
we are not amused;
Eoix
BMTHlover