Status: More Pause than Updates...

Fenced In Hearts

Uncle Simon.

*ZIMMY*

It’s been a month since we’ve dropped the bomb on our parents about the traveling. Our mom was slightly worried about it, but when we convinced him that Pay, Mace and Theiudos was going to be with us, he finally gave in. Our fathers were way to sexually frustrated to even try arguing with us, so they gave us permission right away. It was pretty smart of Xavier to think of something like that, but then again… he was the smart one out of us.

I scream into the microphone, the vocals playing in my earphones as I did the song.

It went great actually; we’re packing to leave for tomorrow. I was done packing, as was Kaspien. We were currently sitting in the room. Actually, Kaspien was sitting in the recording room, fooling around with the sounds so the song would turn out well. I was screaming into the microphone and bobbing my head to the music, enjoying the way the guitar blasted in my ears. It sounded good, as always.

I coughed, groaning when I couldn’t scream anymore. I sighed and face-palmed myself, looking up at Kaspien and taking the earphones off.

I motioned for him to turn on the speakers.

“Sorry.” I sighed. He giggled and shook his head before opening the door and skipping down the stairs.

“It’s okay, why are you sorry? It was great!” He giggled and bounced in front of me, tugging on the collar of my shirt so I’d lean in and press our lips together. I smiled and kissed him before giving him a hug.

“Thanks, but I still couldn’t withstand the scream. I wonder when dad’s going to ship out the next album…” I thought out loud. Kaspien giggled.

“When you finish it?” He said in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Well that’d be the ideal solution now wouldn’t it?” We both turned to see who the voice belonged to. We both gasped when we saw Uncle Simon.

“Simon!” Kaspien squealed and dashed towards him. He laughed and picked him up, spinning him once before setting him on the ground and pressing his lips to his forehead.

We both loved Uncle Simon. He was my father’s half brother, and lived on the other side of the palace. We didn’t get to see him often, but he’d drop by randomly. He mostly stayed with our parents, but we saw him from time to time.

“What are you doing here?” I asked in a joyous tone before hugging him. He grinned and gave my shoulder a squeeze.

“Your mother asked me to take you guys around the world. Payton got sick, and Macey won’t leave her. So your mother asked me to come by. And God knows you’ll all listen to me better than Theiudos.” He grinned. We both gasped.

Here’s the good news;
Simon’s coming instead of Pay, Macey and Theiudos. This was amazing. Simon had been exploring for most of his life, he knew every crack and cranny of the entire world. If we got in any trouble, he could help. He knew most of the languages, and a shit load of history about the place. Meaning he could definitely teach us a lot more than Theiudos in a way more interesting way.

Here’s the bad news;
Aunt Payton’s sick.

“Is she okay?” Kaspien asked quickly. Simon chuckled and nodded, ruffling his hair.

“She’s fine. But she’s got a fever and a sore throat, she can barely talk. Looks like she caught something when she was out with Macey last week. Madame Sae is taking care of her though, so there’s no need to worry.” He grinned. I blew out a sigh of relief.

“So… you’re coming with us then?” I asked. He nodded and wrapped an arm around Kaspien.

“How’s it going little guy? I haven’t seen you boys since a few months back.” He sighed. I walked on the other side of him, exiting the studio and making our way into the sitting room where we were met by our parents and our brothers.

“It’s been good.” Kaspien grinned.

“That’s good.” Simon grinned and let Kaspien sit in my lap as I plopped down on a chair.

“So, here’s the deal guys. You’re leaving tomorrow, and Simon’s coming with you.” Chandra began, giving Damien a fatherly wink. He grinned happily, bouncing in his seat.

“Yeah, but you have to listen to him. Not like you listen to Theiudos okay? He knows what he’s talking about.” Lucifer instructed. We all nodded.

“And if you ruin any alliances, I’ll strangle you all.” My father gave us all a playful glare. We all laughed softly, Kaspien hiding his face in my chest and giggling.

“Please don’t make us look like fools. Act mature, but have fun.” Xavier smirked, eying me then looking at Chandra. I chuckled and nodded, getting what he meant.

“Anything to add babe? Looks like we’re going in a circle.” Chandra chuckled.

Alex pouted his lips and crossed his arms over his chest, his belly now flat again. I couldn’t help but be proud of him. I mean, he was over a hundred years old, and still looked amazing in skinny jeans. No wonder we’re all so beautiful, he was gorgeous. And I’m allowed to say that, because he is my mother. He really was beautiful.

“I don’t want them to go.” He huffed. We all chuckled. Kaspien got up and skipped over to him, plopping himself down in our mother’s lap and hugging him.

“We’ll be okay.” He grinned. Alex sighed and hugged him tightly before eying Simon.

“You better take care of my babies.” He growled. Simon laughed and kissed our mother’s cheek.

“Do you really think I want to face Acanthus if I don’t?” He smirked towards his half brother. My father chuckled and nodded in agreement.

“Just promise me you’ll be good.” He sighed. We all looked over to him and smiled, amused by his sudden protection.

“We promise.” We all said in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
sorry for the long wait i had like a major writer's block
BUT!
here it is :3

Uncle Simon