Status: More Pause than Updates...

Fenced In Hearts

Meal Time Conversations

*DAMIEN’S POV*

Laughing I run around in the fresh air of a dawning afternoon, Monty was currently chasing after Savannah yelping loudly any time she turned around to hiss at him.

Sneaking up on Kaspien I quickly tickle his sides, catching him as he falls back in a fit of laughter.

“D-Dami-ien, s-s-s-to-op I-I’m g-gunna p-pee myself!” He squeals, turning this way and that to escape my never ceasing tickling powers.

I chuckle releasing him after another few moments.

“Sorry but I just had to do that to you.” I chuckle, notice a light flush coloring his skin.

He sticks his tongue out at me before prancing towards Zimmy; I make my way towards Xavier seeing him reading beneath a Cypress tree covered in Spanish moss.

“Whatcha readin’?” I ask plopping down next to him.

“The Autobiography of Calamity Eventide.” He murmured, flipping the page, his nose still buried in his book.

Huffing I stand up, walking my way towards the path, Zimmy was giving Kaspien a piggy back ride through the garden, and Xavier was reading.

Whining I head towards the castle, and up towards my workshop, entering the dimly lit room. Rows upon rows of tools, lined the wall, tables formed a square in the middle of the room, and torches hung on the wall, giving off some light. A small hallway led to the forges and furnaces, small mechanics were set up along the walls to help put certain items together. Walking back into my main room I see Monty curled up on his bed in the corner of the room.

Smirking I scratch between his ears before standing back up, and start to work on a project which I left undone, it was a simple sword to add the artillery, I already had the hilt done, I was now working on the blade, taking the needed materials and outlines and rough drafts I went back to the forgery.

I got caught up in my work, the sound of metal banging against metal, the hiss of the flames; a constant thrum in my body.

By the time anyone came and got me it was time for dinner, slipping my shirt back on, I follow Zimmy out of my shop, and into our room.

“Ok go take a spit bath or something and come down after.” He instructed taking a few steps away from me.

“Are you saying I stink?” I chide taking a step towards him.

“Yes, horribly.”

Laughing I give him a huge puppy glop, hugging him tight to my chest so one; he has to smell me and two; he gets my sweat all over him.

Chuckling I walk away from the now fuming boy and wash up, which he eventually does too, did I really smell that bad?

We both trudge down stairs to see everyone already in their seat; our mom was rubbing his swollen belly and talking with my father, probably about the little buggers he was going to have soon, surprisingly we didn’t have many siblings, it was just us four, and four little sisters, who were a pain, and now we’re getting another set of four boys.

Walking by I place a kiss on my mom’s cheek, before taking my seat.

“Well you two are late.” Alex points out, clearly wanting an explanation.

“I got caught up in working.” I muttered looking down.

“He hugged me.” Was all Zimmy said before he engaged in conversation with Xavier.

Alex shot me a quizzical look, “Care to elaborate sweetie?”

“I was sweaty and smelled bad, he pointed it out so I thought maybe he wanted to be sweaty and smell bad too!”

Alex simply nodded before turning back to Lucifer and Chandra, discussing names.

Kaspien giggled from beside me, upon hearing my story.

“Whaaat?” I sent him a mocking look, before eying the food in front of me, and start to dig in like everyone else.

“You always do that to him!” He exclaimed, elbowing me softly.

“He asks for it, not verbally but I know he wants to be hugged by his big brother.” I sneered, rubbing it in Zimmy’s face that I was indeed, older.

In response I got a growl from him, a giggle from Kaspien and a sigh from Xavier.

“Xavier,” I say thoughtfully, “you need to get laid.”

Zimmy and Kaspien burst out laughing at that while Xavier chokes on his blood, his face
turning scarlet.

“Why must you always say something like that?!” He snaps, sending a glare my way.

“Because it’s true, I mean I’d have to make sure the guy’s all aces, because if he hurt you I’d kill him, but you need to loosen a bit.”

He continues glaring my way, “And you need to become more serious….or at least not say that in front of our parents.”

He looks away, somehow flushing a deeper red as he catches his dads’ eye; I look at our parents to see them shake their heads.

“Hey don’t give us that look we’re old enough to have sex and to talk about it! Plus I think we should know what sex is with you four as our parents.” I joke, causing my mom to go scarlet.

“Damien!” My dad growls, shooting me a glare.

“It’s true!” I admonish.

“Not the part about you four able to have sex, you four are far too young.” He barks.

“W-what?! But mom had it when he was only fifteen, in human years!” I whined childishly.

“Oh Gods I knew that was going to bite us in the butt.” Alex whispers, looking like he wants to ram his head into the table.

“Calm down mom, I’m only joking.” I laugh, shrugging off my dads’ glare.

“No, no it’s fine, just no more talk about sex at the table please, you four can talk about it
together in private just please, not in front of everybody.” Alex begs.

I take the time to slowly turn my head to see our whole family plus some guest watching the whole scene like a drama show.

“…….Opps…….”

Alex simply sighs, before dropping his head to the table.

“Just eat.” He commands his voice muffled by the wood.

“Yes sir.” I laugh, before devouring my meal.

Gods I love meal time conversations.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh man! :D i just realized that the kids actually look like the kings
wow
we are GOOODDDD xD
What now!? :D
hope u liked? :D
hey, suggestions for what u wanna happen in this story? O.O
because we need ideas -_-
so you never know, we might like yours! :D (just not about the couplings... we already have that done... we mean actual events haha xD)

celeste x2
Friend.Foe
BobThePurpleAntelope
Rainbow. Unicorn.
MusiqueFiend2358
ZionCelestia
you had me at hello.
Hot Mess
Atychiphobia.
hugs.from.holly
Cheesecake Freak
XxBleedingMascaraxX
Welcome Back! :D
Anythingg.but.Angel
totallytasha
midnightmoon'sshadow
Impolite
rawrrxixeatxyou
ddbaby1234
Camile Meissen
<-Thinks we need more detail... will do love!
BrokenAlyCat
HurricaneAdriana
DelusiionalLullaby
MasochisticPanda
Darren Cordeux