Status: More Pause than Updates...

Fenced In Hearts

Fortune

*Kaspien*

I stirred slightly in my sleep, my breathing calm as I thumped my tail against Zimmy's chest. I felt his arms tighten around me, and I knew he knew I was awake. But I didn't feel like letting on to that, so I kept my eyes closed and refrained from twitching my ears, and sighing happily.

"I know you're awake love..." I heard his soft murmur travel in my ear. A small smile worked its way onto my lips as I continued to snuggle against his chest.

"I take it you don't want to move?" he asked softly, his fingers beginning their natural path down my back, coaxing the stress out of me. I nodded slightly, barely moving a muscle as I basked in the sun.

It was just that I was so comfortable, I didn't want to move.

"Alright." he whispered before pressing his cold, soft lips to my temple.

I continued to lie there, thinking about the progress we've made over the past weeks. We've been to Ragana, and are now currently in Einherjar. We decided Ryūjin would be a bit brief, since Sunny was still technically a ‘run-away’. Uncle Simon's been awesome. He's always teaching us new things, in a fun and loving way.

However, to say that I wasn't the least bit uncomfortable with this excursion would be a lie. I didn't so well around strangers, and we've been meeting a lot of strangers.

Simon and my brothers always calmed me down, one of them always embracing me and murmuring soothing coos in my ear, but still; I didn't like strangers, and I never will.

Sunny and Damien are getting along fine, though they still haven't kissed. Zimmy found joy in bragging to them that we'd already advanced to 'stage two'. Though, we haven't really. It was only that once in the shower at home. We've only kissed and cuddled since then. I didn't find need to rush these things, and neither did Zimmy. So we didn't.

I heard the door to our current guest room open, "Is he awake?" Simon asked. I purred slightly and tightened my hold on Zimmy's bare chest, not wanting to leave the warm sun yet.

"Yes, but he's half cat napping, are we leaving?" Zimmy asked. Simon chuckled before stepping further into the room and closing the door.

"Yes, breakfast is on the table. Mrs. Ginger's son offered to take us around town, but I said we'd be fine. I know you don't like others hun." I felt a bigger hand on my back as Simon continued.

"Anyways, she said we could stay here for as long as we needed, though I doubt we'll be here for much longer. So cone on, get dressed. There's milk downstairs."

My ears perked at the sound of the word 'milk'. I slowly opened my eyes and yawned, stretching my back much like a cat. Zimmy ran his hand down the arch in my back, making me shiver.

"Morning." he smiled, petting my hair down and scratching my ears. I purred happily before crawling into his lap and yawning again.

"Morning." I mumbled back, placing a sloppy kiss to his lips. He chuckled before redirecting my lips to his own. Whoops, I guess I missed.

"I want to sleep." I mumbled a small pout of unhappiness on my face. He laughed, pressing his lips to my cheek before helping me up.

"Let's go shower." he murmured. I looked up and nodded before following him down the hall towards the bathroom.

As soon as we walked in he locked the door and started up the water. He adjusted it until it was the right temperature for me, then began stripping if his pajama pants. I blushed softly when I saw his bare body. To say it didn't arouse me a little would be a lie.

"Your turn." he smirked, reaching for my shirt and pulling it over my head. I shimmied out of my pants and tossed them to the side. I stepped into the warm shower, shivering as the water hit my skin.

"You're beautiful." I heard Zimmy murmur as he stepped in, his arms wrapping around my tiny waist. I shivered, letting myself lean into his touch as he pressed his lips to my shoulder.

“Thank you…” I whispered, my face flushing at the compliment. He chuckled before slowly rubbing circles into my hips.

“Mmm…” he mumbled between kisses. I shuddered when his hands trailed lower down my body, his kisses morphing into sensual nips.

“S-Stop…” I stammered, my hands clasping above his as they traveled lower. He froze, his lips moving off of my skin.

“What’s wrong?”

“Not yet… please…” I whispered back, catching my lip between my teeth. I chewed on it nervously. Would he be mad for the rejection?

“Alright. That’s fine.” He murmured, caressing my cheek and pressing his lips to mine. I closed my eyes, savoring the taste he emitted.

“Thank you...” I mumbled before beginning to wash my body. Zimmy grabbed the loofa and soaped it up before beginning to brush it over my body. I shivered when he lowered his hand to my area, squeezing a little tighter than necessary.

A small moan escaped my lips, but he didn’t continue. He respected my wishes, making me thankful for that. I smiled down at him, love in my eyes as he continued to wash me.

I truly did love him… with my entire heart, I just wasn’t ready for that… not again. Last time was sort of a ‘spur of the moment’ thing. I wanted to take my time with this. And I’d make sure I did.

--

“Alright boys, so this is the Pathegorean, it was dedicated to the Lord Emmus, the Elf God. People come here to praise and worship him. Kneels forward on your right and bow your head before murmuring ‘Elgice’.” Simon murmured. I smiled and kneeled down, my hand still clasped with Zimmy’s as we all whispered in unison the praise words.

“Well done. The Elves believe in this god, and whereas humans and angels have a Christian church, they have this. They do not have a ‘Sunday service’ rather they come here when they want. No one preaches to them. There is no book. They just believe what they want.” He smiled. We all stared at him in a little wonder.

I mean, we all believed in something, but wasn’t there usually a book?

“Cool…” I smiled a little before standing and skipping out of the temple. Simon walked behind us as Damian and Sunny walked in front, taking in all the views. I looked back over my shoulder and smiled when I saw Simon and Xavier engaged in an intense conversation.

They looked so cute!

“Sweets, would you like your fortune told?” An elderly woman stepped out of a caravan. I gasped, jumping back away from her and clinging onto Zimmy. My brothers all looked at her curiously. She had an ankle length purple skirt, with a sparkly shawl over it. She wore a white shirt, with a scarf wrapped around her hair. I shuddered at the look she gave us. It was so… knowing.

I stepped behind Zimmy, my hold on his hand tightening.

“Boys, what’s going on?” I heard Simon ask as he came up behind him.

“Ah, you look like the right candidate…” The woman smirked before grabbing Simon’s hand. He frowned, realization coming over his face before he smiled.

“Last time I came, you told me I would find love soon enough. That was three years ago…” He stated. We all looked at him curiously, our eyes widening.

“Oh, but you have, haven’t you? He’s standing right here.” The woman smirked. Simon’s eyes widened a little. We all gasped, looking at one another.

“Simon, who is it?” I grinned, my voice soft.

“Him.” The girl smirked before pointing to Xavier. The young vampire choked on his saliva, his eyes widening the size of saucers.

“I… eh… uhh…” Simon babbled. We all stared at him in shock.

“W-What?” Xavier asked his voice breathy.

We all looked each other before smiling widely, “Wow…” Damian grinned as we looked at them. However thrilled we were, they seemed… shocked, surprised… odd.